To understand why some Black men support Trump, start with Ice Cube (Opinion Piece)

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
But if this is the take, which I keep hearing, then you all shouldn't have a problem with the Biden campaign saying wait until after the election.

If Biden wins then you'll have your chance to meet with the future president. If he doesn't, you can focus your energy on trying to persuade Trump to actually do something beneficial to black folks.
I haven’t heard anyone say otherwise:manny:
...the real question is why some negroes like to pretend negotiating with racist and cacs not interested in our advancement isn’t, and hasn’t been the name of the game since we day one?

I’m open to negotiating redress with whomever is in office.:yeshrug:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I haven’t heard anyone say otherwise:manny:
...the real question is why some negroes like to pretend negotiating with racist and cacs not interested in our advancement isn’t, and hasn’t been the name of the game since we day one?

I’m open to negotiating redress with whomever is in office.:yeshrug:

The problem is he attempted to negotiate with someone who is known to operate in bad faith and has made it clear he does not agree that systemic racism exists and that blacks are where they are because they're lazy and criminal.

He's made these statements before and AFTER he's met with cube..

Further, Trump has said absolutely nothing to suggests he's supportive of his ideas.

Yet he seems content that he is was just allowed in the room. And that's the basis of this article.

What has he gained from Trump? :francis:

What have black people gained from Trump since the meeting? :francis:

I'll wait for the defenders to chime in with answers... :ehh:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
The problem is he attempted to negotiate with someone who is known to operate in bad faith and has made it clear he does not agree that systemic racism exists and that blacks are where they are because they're lazy and criminal.

He's made these statements before and AFTER he's met with cube..

Further, Trump has said absolutely nothing to suggests he's supportive of his ideas.

Yet he seems content that he is was just allowed in the room. And that's the basis of this article.

What has he gained from Trump? :francis:

What have black people gained from Trump since the meeting? :francis:

I'll wait for the defenders to chime in with answers... :ehh:
Cube(or any black man) helping Trump revise his “Platinum Plan” to better address the priorities of Blacks shouldnt warrant condemnation IMO
As for your questions... https://cdn.donaldjtrump.com/public...esident-trump-platinum-plan-final-version.pdf :yeshrug: This is reportedly what cube was working on with Trump.
If Trump wins its better than what we've been getting from Trump. I see no reason to reject it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Cube(or any black man) helping Trump revise his “Platinum Plan” to better address the priorities of Blacks shouldnt warrant condemnation IMO
As for your questions... https://cdn.donaldjtrump.com/public...esident-trump-platinum-plan-final-version.pdf :yeshrug: This is reportedly what cube was working on with Trump.
If Trump wins its better than what we've been getting from Trump. I see no reason to reject it.

Trump is currently president.

I imagine he would win over more black voters if he actually tried to implement as president instead of attempting to dangle it as a carrot.

Either way, the platinum plan isn't better than the lift every voice plan. :mjgrin:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Millions of black people will lose their health insurance if Trump gets his way :mjlol: stop it
:manny:Fair enough, but i believe his foreign policy creates much bigger problems globally and our allies stand to lose more...
Healthcare for blacks :hula: global stability

Daps
I dont take cues from immigrants. Your blackness and my blackness aren't the same. Stay in your lane.

Breh, this is a borderline neg worthy comment.

Wtf kind of TLR, Tariq-esque, divide and conquer type of nonsense is this?

:scust:

You sound like you're one election cycle away from bringing out the paper bag test.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:manny:Fair enough, but i believe his foreign policy creates much bigger problems globally and our allies stand to lose more...
Healthcare for blacks :hula: global stability

Yes, that's another in a long list of good reasons the focus needs to be on removing Trump from power and not "negotiating" with him.

Because it's Donald Trump :what: he's the most lying ass person to ever sit in that office, and that's no small feat :mjlol:

There's not a single solitary reason to believe anything Trump says about anything.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Breh, this is a borderline neg worthy comment.

Wtf kind of TLR, Tariq-esque, divide and conquer type of nonsense is this?

:scust:

You sound like you're one election cycle away from bringing out the paper bag test.
Black Americans with a history rooted in slavery and Jim crow have a different American experience than Nigerians whose family came here after the Civil rights movement.

Those experiences are deeply involved in the culture and politics of African Americans.

No one who is to be taken serious should suggest otherwise.