To Those Who Say Black Woman have trouble finding a good man

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Chinese women show up by thousands in Shanghai looking for a date

^^^If tens of thousands of women are showing up within ONE day, that should give you an idea of how hard it is for them to find someone desirable. I myself was a target when I was over there, but was not into the chick they tried to introduce me too. All women have it hard, not just black women. Peep in the article how one dude said why even look at a 28 year old when there are tons of 26 year olds available? That's why these b*tches be lovin' foreigners long time :lolbron:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
That's not funny.

tumblr_m0izxoB0w51qfczas.gif

Lil' Kartwheel

The Chicken Box Man
Daps
Reppin
The Bayou City
Them Asian bytches are delusional as well...SMH@having demands when your daughter ain't even dateable.

Zhang Peijuan, 58, scans the thousands of young men and women gathered in Shanghai’s Expo Park, looking for an eligible bachelor.
“He should have a college degree, be about 1.75 meters tall, and property is a must,” says the curly-haired, retired researcher, who is shopping for a husband for her daughter and carries three photos of the 28-year-old in her handbag. “Young people these days work too hard. When I see someone I think my daughter may like, I approach him for his contact.”

:what:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
agreed. men aren't getting married any more:pachaha:
And why should we? :manny:

These women got all these standards that a man gotta live up to when they're not even in the position of power. :what:

In america we are always told that the woman is the prize yet they're is more of them and less of us. :wtf:

It's time for men to take back the power in the dating game. :win:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
thats why i get the look when i see dudes complaining about not finding a girl :wtf:

our value>>>>>
we dont die, we multiply

:whistle: If you can't find a MODEL, or a BAD B*TCH, or a DIMEPIECE, yeah, I understand, but men should not have trouble finding and having a decent stable of average chicks.