To Those Who Say Black Woman have trouble finding a good man

Wallie

Pro
Daps
I like you wallie but real talk a chick with a batch of b*stards aren't gettin checked for :manny:

Well that's understandable. But the women I mentioned don't have any children and of course they would only have them with a man they are married to.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have cousins, sisters, and aunts that want to get married and have children, so of course men not wanting to get married wouldn't be funny to me.

What about your uncles, cousins, and brothers that don't want to get married? Are they merely in existence to pander to the needs of women?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Well that's understandable. But the women I mentioned don't have any children and of course they would only have them with a man they are married to.

Whoops I read that wrong I'm sorry. Thought you said they had children and looking to settle down. :snoop:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

I think black women worry too much, and as of late there is a lot of b.s. media reports out there, putting pressure on black women. A good woman can always find a good man, but nothing happens in a day.

Wallie

Pro
Daps
What about your uncles, cousins, and brothers that don't want to get married? Are they merely in existence to pander to the needs of women?

Only one of my uncles doesn't want to get married. All the rest either are already married, going to get married, or wants to get married. The men in my family definitely understand the importance of marriage.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only one of my uncles doesn't want to get married. All the rest either are already married, going to get married, or wants to get married. The men in my family definitely understand the importance of marriage.

And what is the importance of marriage? Are you speaking from a religious point of view?

Wallie

Pro
Daps
And what is the importance of marriage? Are you speaking from a religious point of view?

No, I'm not really a religious person. The importance of marriage is different for everyone, for some it's money and for others it's love. My dad always told me that the main reasons to get married is love and family. It's important to me because I think children benefit from growing up in a *happy* two parent household ( they don't always have to be married).

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
It would have importance and value if people married for the right reasons and if women stopped having premarital sex. (But C'mon do we really want that to happen) :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
St louis

no.....they are lucky enough to have found the women
that they want.
alot of black women go...he was with me 10 years
and didnt marry me but he meet this stringy haired yella bytch
6 months ago and she got engagement ring.

men look at marriage like a fiery car crash in the making
anyway......i'd rather die in a lambo than a pinto.
215060l.gif

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Men do hold all the leverage as far as dating and whatnot.

How many women get mad at their boyfriends and break up with 'em, on some "you'll never find another like me, I do so much for you" shyt? If SO many women are saying that, well then to me that just means there are a lot of women that will do a lot for us.

Plus we all know s'long as you have money as a man you'll never be lonely.

Wallie

Pro
Daps
no.....they are lucky enough to have found the women
that they want.
alot of black women go...he was with me 10 years
and didnt marry me but he meet this stringy haired yella bytch
6 months ago and she got engagement ring.

men look at marriage like a fiery car crash in the making
anyway......i'd rather die in a lambo than a pinto.
215060l.gif

Of course anyone that finds the right person for them is lucky. I don't about the second part though, I guess if you stay with a man for 10 years when he's not offering what you want then that's your fault. I'm sure a man wouldn't have stayed with her for 10 years if she wasn't giving him what he wanted.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
men are waking up

marriage strike

The share of young men (ages 18 to 34) who say that having a successful marriage is one of the most important things in their lives has dropped six percentage points since 1997, from 35% to 29%. For women, the opposite effect occurred, as the share voicing this opinion rose from 28% to 37%.

This gender gap is a new development, as men and women were statistically equal on this measure in 1997.”

Conclusion: Compared with the past, young men care less about marriage, and young women care more about marriage.

Marriage is for women and kids not men.