To Those Who Say Black Woman have trouble finding a good man

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Of course anyone that finds the right person for them is lucky. I don't about the second part though,I guess if you stay with a man for 10 years when he's not offering what you want then that's your fault. I'm sure a man wouldn't have stayed with her for 10 years if she wasn't giving him what he wanted.

i'm almost sure you have a vagina now........
men will kick back with a chick until theyre old
and ugly and never bring up marriage.
reasons men get married..
1,found a chick with a new car smell and wanna cuff asap!!!
2,this bytch has nagged so much about these 4 kids and not having a ring.
3,she got money
4, *the stupid nikka* my pastor said she was the one for me
5, she's white

215060l.gif

Wallie

Pro
Daps
men are waking up

marriage strike

The share of young men (ages 18 to 34) who say that having a successful marriage is one of the most important things in their lives has dropped six percentage points since 1997, from 35% to 29%. For women, the opposite effect occurred, as the share voicing this opinion rose from 28% to 37%.

This gender gap is a new development, as men and women were statistically equal on this measure in 1997.”

Conclusion: Compared with the past, young men care less about marriage, and young women care more about marriage.

Marriage is for women and kids not men.

So what should women do if they want children but don't want to be a single mother?

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
black women would be in a better space with their
men if they learned how to shut the fukk up,reintroduced
themselves to that damn stove and sucked a dikk like it's winning
a free gucci bag and not like changing a elderly diaper.
215060l.gif

The ladies might not like how you put it, but this shyt is true :ohhh:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black women would be in a better space with their
men if they learned how to shut the fukk up,reintroduced
themselves to that damn stove and sucked a dikk like it's winning
a free gucci bag and not like changing a elderly diaper.
215060l.gif

This gif :laff:, its like I can picture that nicca saying "Marriage! hmph. Its just p*ssy for me baby! Watch the hair! :mj:"

Wallie

Pro
Daps
i'm almost sure you have a vagina now........
men will kick back with a chick until theyre old
and ugly and never bring up marriage.
reasons men get married..
1,found a chick with a new car smell and wanna cuff asap!!!
2,this bytch has nagged so much about these 4 kids and not having a ring.
3,she got money
4, *the stupid nikka* my pastor said she was the one for me
5, she's white

215060l.gif

That might be true for some or even most but I'm sure there are men that want to get married. I didn't have to nag my husband, he just asked me when he was ready.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
So what should women do if they want children but don't want to be a single mother?
I Would say demonstrate that they are wifey material.

Set boundaries between what a boyfriend has access to and what a husband has access to. Not just sexually, but also in terms of how much you cater to him.

The problem is that men can get the same benefits that husbands get by just being the boyfriend.

So there's no benefit.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
That might be true for some or even most but I'm sure there are men that want to get married. I didn't have to nag my husband, he just asked me when he was ready.

then you were the lambo...
i'm sure the 'ex' pinto is somewhere wishing you
die of ass cancer.

he liked the smell,taste and texture.....props
215060l.gif

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I don't know why y'all have a problem with marriage. Eventually you're gonna end up :flabbynsick: and would t u want a girl that's dedicated to u until death. I'd hate to be that old dude in the hospital with no family dying alone.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't know why y'all have a problem with marriage. Eventually you're gonna end up :flabbynsick: and would t u want a girl that's dedicated to u until death. I'd hate to be that old dude in the hospital with no family dying alone.

:merchant:

1. 50 percent of marriages end in divorce, 80% are initiated by that girl thats supposed to be dedicated to you till death

2. everyone ends up flabby and sick

3. even if you have the rare marriage that lasts till death your wife can croak before you

4. everyone dies alone unless you are in a plane crash

5. everything that's offered in marriage you can get without marriage

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
I Would say demonstrate that they are wifey material.

Set boundaries between what a boyfriend has access to and what a husband has access to. Not just sexually, but also in terms of how much you cater to him.

The problem is that men can get the same benefits that husbands get by just being the boyfriend.

So there's no benefit.

:wow:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Trends like this are going to continue, marry is a sham and a drain on a man's life force.
Exactly, feminism is a major culprit in this issue.

The sexual liberation of women is another reason, before this happened it was viewed that the girl would remain a virgin until marriage. That died with this movement. Women wanted to fukk whoever they wanted without criticism so this is what they got.

This is especially true in the black community, it's obvious that the majority of black women aren't wife material, hence the 70% kids out of wedlock statistic. Kids are supposed to be conceived during marriage. When you have kids out of wedlock you risk the man just running out because he didn't have to make a commitment to sleep with her.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Exactly, feminism is a major culprit in this issue.

The sexual liberation of women is another reason, before this happened it was viewed that the girl would remain a virgin until marriage. That died with this movement. Women wanted to fukk whoever they wanted without criticism so this is what they got.

This is especially true in the black community, it's obvious that the majority of black women aren't wife material, hence the 70% kids out of wedlock statistic. Kids are supposed to be conceived during marriage. When you have kids out of wedlock you risk the man just running out because he didn't have to make a commitment to sleep with the woman.

this is true,

when you think of as a man getting married at say 28 why would you want to marry a chick who has had 25 dikks in her, wearing a white dress and veil even though she lived a harlot lifestyle

what are the benefits for marriage as a male?

the only i can think off is the little tax breaks you get besides that none.

sex, dual income, kids can all be achieved without marriage.

for women the benefits for them are hypergamy (marrying up), raising kids not working and living off a dude and security.

the only reason I would get married is because now that i'm back in the church, i would not live with a woman who is not my wife, and even in that case i would make sure to marry up :smugfavre: and keep nothing in my name