To Those Who Say Black Woman have trouble finding a good man

Lord Vile

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Womb to the Tomb
this is true,
when you think of as a man getting married at say 28 why would you want to marry a chick who has had 25 dikks in her, wearing a white dress and veil even though she lived a harlot lifestyle
what are the benefits for marriage as a male?
the only i can think off is the little tax breaks you get besides that none.
sex, dual income, kids can all be achieved without marriage.
for women the benefits for them are hypergamy (marrying up), raising kids not working and living off a dude and security.
the only reason I would get married is because now that i'm back in the church, i would not live with a woman who is not my wife, and even in that case i would make sure to marry up :smugfavre: and keep nothing in my name

Breh your a true man of valor, only chicks worth marrying are virgins, if she ain't a virgin then :shaq:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
If people really think most black women are worrying about finding a man then ure delusional and need to get out more. Stop going by what you read on the internet and such. I never had a problem finding a black man or any man for that matter....a quality one at that.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If people really think most black women are worrying about finding a man then ure delusional and need to get out more. Stop going by what you read on the internet and such. I never had a problem finding a black man or any man for that matter....a quality one at that.

but let me guess
you have no kids, and your in shape

the majority of black women are one of the two

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
but let me guess
you have no kids, and your in shape

the majority of black women are one of the two

My background does not matter ( not saying that I do have kids and/or not in shape)

But I've never had a problem when it comes to dating and finding a good guy to be in a relationship with. I'm single and dating now and I love it. The black women I know are nothing like these bitter women we see on those abc/cnn specials and youtube. If you're a confident woman, with your head on straight, morals and got something positive going on for yourself it shouldnt be hard to find a man.

And if you want to use stats, majority of black men have one of the two also.

But of course I take stats with a grain of salt....

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
bytches deserve all their heart break torture

they are the REAL freaks

sapping and leeching money out of their men's accounts while trying to control him with her sexual pleasure

fukk that

and men getting married in 2012 are fakkits

go jump off a cliff simps!

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:merchant:

1. 50 percent of marriages end in divorce, 80% are initiated by that girl thats supposed to be dedicated to you till death

2. everyone ends up flabby and sick

3. even if you have the rare marriage that lasts till death your wife can croak before you

4. everyone dies alone unless you are in a plane crash

5. everything that's offered in marriage you can get without marriage

That means 50% of marriage don't end.

Everything in life is a risk. Arent you tired of this dumb rhetoric that gets refuted in every single thread.

You have know experience on what you waste your life campaigning about. I have never seen someone so concerned about what other people choose to do with their life.

There is no way you are happy with your life

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:manny: Aight then

I don't wanna hear shyt about there being not enough good eligible brothas to marry then

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I Would say demonstrate that they are wifey material.

Set boundaries between what a boyfriend has access to and what a husband has access to. Not just sexually, but also in terms of how much you cater to him.

The problem is that men can get the same benefits that husbands get by just being the boyfriend.

So there's no benefit.

realest thing said in this thread. it's why men are jumping through hoops to marry virginal chicks in islamic countries...while men in more "liberal" western countries have to be damn near strong armed into it. nobody wants to lock down sloppy 100th's.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
realest thing said in this thread. it's why men are jumping through hoops to marry virginal chicks in islamic countries...while men in more "liberal" western countries have to be damn near strong armed into it. nobody wants to lock down sloppy 100th's.

This is pretty stupid. No man is not and should not marry someone because he hopes to acheive something extra by saying "I do" that stupid and unfair to man.

Girls should stop lying to themselves. They no when a nikka is doing them dirty and there is no long term future, but they stick around because familiarity instead of working on them selves and finding new people.

Women are so fearful of dating, but thats another thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why y'all have a problem with marriage. Eventually you're gonna end up :flabbynsick: and would t u want a girl that's dedicated to u until death. I'd hate to be that old dude in the hospital with no family dying alone.

That's when I think people should get married is when they turn flabby and sick...when both are outta they prime and are just about sure neither will have too many better options at that point....women just have a visual of gettin married while they young and pretty still...not when its fat hangin out now and they got crows feet....they can't convince themselves that a man would want they old puzzy for the rest of his life at they flabby and sick stage,yet sumhow they can convince theyself a 25 yr old man in his prime would want to fuk her fine azz 22 year old self for the rest of his life:wtb:...I definitly plan to get married when I'm all outta options or just get tired...I kno it'll come one day

If a black woman wants to get married young she gon have to lower her standards...I noticed nikkas be quick to try to wife a woman when he feel like they done hit the jackpot that they'll never be able to hit again....let a nikka who normally pull 4's and 5's and nuthing but fuk around and sumhow pull a 7 or a 8 outta nowhere...he gon try to wife her before she can get away...I'm worried about my sisters husband bcuz I feel like that could be what he wuz doin...he cool and I'm not givin my sister no damn rating but I seen this nikkas baby mama and :snoop: and if he wuz rawin females like her on the regular he had to feel like he hit the jackpot with my sister on sum "this dumbazz girl gon marry me:krs:"

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's when I think people should get married is when they turn flabby and sick...when both are outta they prime and are just about sure neither will have too many better options at that point....women just have a visual of gettin married while they young and pretty still...not when its fat hangin out now and they got crows feet....they can't convince themselves that a man would want they old puzzy for the rest of his life at they flabby and sick stage,yet sumhow they can convince theyself a 25 yr old man in his prime would want to fuk her fine azz 22 year old self for the rest of his life:wtb:...I definitly plan to get married when I'm all outta options or just get tired...I kno it'll come one day

If a black woman wants to get married young she gon have to lower her standards...I noticed nikkas be quick to try to wife a woman when he feel like they done hit the jackpot that they'll never be able to hit again....let a nikka who normally pull 4's and 5's and nuthing but fuk around and sumhow pull a 7 or a 8 outta nowhere...he gon try to wife her before she can get away...I'm worried about my sisters husband bcuz I feel like that could be what he wuz doin...he cool and I'm not givin my sister no damn rating but I seen this nikkas baby mama and :snoop: and if he wuz rawin females like her on the regular he had to feel like he hit the jackpot with my sister on sum "this dumbazz girl gon marry me:krs:"
this post is hilarious!

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

:laugh:

It's just so crazy, I'm only 26 and older women always ask me, when are you going to get married?:o:

Meanwhile, all the older men tell me, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING MARRIED IN YOUR 20'S :hmm: