To Those Who Say Black Woman have trouble finding a good man

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That's when I think people should get married is when they turn flabby and sick...when both are outta they prime and are just about sure neither will have too many better options at that point....women just have a visual of gettin married while they young and pretty still...not when its fat hangin out now and they got crows feet....they can't convince themselves that a man would want they old puzzy for the rest of his life at they flabby and sick stage,yet sumhow they can convince theyself a 25 yr old man in his prime would want to fuk her fine azz 22 year old self for the rest of his life:wtb:...I definitly plan to get married when I'm all outta options or just get tired...I kno it'll come one day

If a black woman wants to get married young she gon have to lower her standards...I noticed nikkas be quick to try to wife a woman when he feel like they done hit the jackpot that they'll never be able to hit again....let a nikka who normally pull 4's and 5's and nuthing but fuk around and sumhow pull a 7 or a 8 outta nowhere...he gon try to wife her before she can get away...I'm worried about my sisters husband bcuz I feel like that could be what he wuz doin...he cool and I'm not givin my sister no damn rating but I seen this nikkas baby mama and :snoop: and if he wuz rawin females like her on the regular he had to feel like he hit the jackpot with my sister on sum "this dumbazz girl gon marry me:krs:"
:dead: