to any breh who thinks he can fight a gorilla, this a hand to hand comparison with a human...

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don’t stand a chance against me though.

The aftermath will look like Sean Price “Mic Tyson” album cover.

711wECKVLcL._SY355_.jpg

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Oh just grab my head huh? Breh they call me young Parnell out chea in these streets

CarelessWetCurlew-size_restricted.gif
I like how people still think that just because an animal is strong they dont have the muscle power to move quickly either. Theres a reason why people cant outrun bears or gorillas or even hippos.

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
Even if Gorilla hands was the same size animals are on whole nother tier physically:unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the point of having hands that big if you don't know how to Box?

How is a gorilla going to react to lighting fast jabs right to it's face?

What happens when I start landing left hook/right hand combos and circle away before it knows what hit him?

You'll be turned into mush before the sound of his grunts evaporate into the atmosphere:pachaha:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I like how people still think that just because an animal is strong they dont have the muscle power to move quickly either. Theres a reason why people cant outrun bears or gorillas or even hippos.
You obviously haven't heard of me :comeon:. I'll beat a gorillas ass. If you're looking for fear I can't help you, But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills, I have acquired over a very long career, skills, that make me a nightmare for gorillas and all wild animals alike. I guess you can say I've TAKEN a lot in life and that gorilla will have TAKEN an ass whoopin at the end of the day :jawalrus:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
All you gotta do is break one finger then go crazy it'd be so easy to destroy a punk ass gorilla.