to any breh who thinks he can fight a gorilla, this a hand to hand comparison with a human...

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
nikka...there are CHIMPS that can kill lions lol, we don't even have a shot against a regular size one of those.

I fear the day somebody actually teaches them one of them shyts how to fight.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
A grown chimpanzee will wreck every last one of you commenting in this thread.

Forget a gorilla.

I'm willing to completely humble myself and admit I can't fukk with a gorilla,but I'd go a couple rounds with a chimp for the right price. I know Bubbles fukked up Michael,but thats only because he caught him slipping,plus Michael was frail.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I'm willing to completely humble myself and admit I can't fukk with a gorilla,but I'd go a couple rounds with a chimp for the right price. I know Bubbles fukked up Michael,but thats only because he caught him slipping,plus Michael was frail.

You want Travis the Chimp to do your face like he did Charla Nash's? :usure:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
nikka...there are CHIMPS that can kill lions lol, we don't even have a shot against a regular size one of those.

I fear the day somebody actually teaches them one of them shyts how to fight.

COULD YOU IMAGINE A GORILLA ON THE SPEED BAG? OR JUST TEACHING A GORILLA TO UPPERCUT?

DimpledSleepyAtlasmoth-small.gif

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Yo every time gorillas come up on the coli a bunch of fukkin retards appear and try to convince us that they could fade the most OG extant primate walking this Earth. You'd end up a fukkin bag of crushed bones meat and shyt. Think that you can take a hit from an animal that can hit with the actual force of a car but condensed into its fists brehs.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yo every time gorillas come up on the coli a bunch of fukkin retards appear and try to convince us that they could fade the most OG extant primate walking this Earth. You'd end up a fukkin bag of crushed bones meat and shyt. Think that you can take a hit from an animal that can hit with the actual force of a car but condensed into its fists brehs.

Nah fam, you gotta be quick on ya toes & avoid taking that hit or learn how to absorb a punch from a gorilla.

I'd use a nice series of check hooks & lateral movements combined with them good jabs to keep any gorilla at bay.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
to put an end to all this with facts:ehh:

The first real zoo was established by Queen Hatshepsut in 1500 B.C. in Egypt by collecting animals from all over Africa. Later, Emperor Wen Wang of China built a zoo to show his wealth and power. Spread over 1,500 acres, it had animals from all over his empire and was named the Garden of Intelligence.

wasn't no guns around . . yet we still had zoo's :wow:

too all the naysayers how you countering this :smugfavre: the truth is you cats is lazy and refuse to put in the effort to get in the shape required to go toe to toe with a gorilla which is sad as hell.

got nikkas posting skeletons of primates and shyt talking about psi:hhh:, none of that shyt matters when you face to face and a trained boxer will put down a wild animal anyday.

Speed & technique > raw power

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
to put an end to all this with facts:ehh:

The first real zoo was established by Queen Hatshepsut in 1500 B.C. in Egypt by collecting animals from all over Africa. Later, Emperor Wen Wang of China built a zoo to show his wealth and power. Spread over 1,500 acres, it had animals from all over his empire and was named the Garden of Intelligence.

wasn't no guns around . . yet we still had zoo's :wow:

too all the naysayers how you countering this :smugfavre: the truth is you cats is lazy and refuse to put in the effort to get in the shape required to go toe to toe with a gorilla which is sad as hell.

got nikkas posting skeletons of primates and shyt talking about psi:hhh:, none of that shyt matters when you face to face and a trained boxer will put down a wild animal anyday.

Speed & technique > raw power

THEY USED LARGE GROUPS OF POORLY ARMED SLAVES TO TRANSPORT DANGEROUS ANIMALS.