to any breh who thinks he can fight a gorilla, this a hand to hand comparison with a human...

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
“Humans on the other hand are quite fragile compared to Gorillas. It only takes 550 lbs of force (pressure) to crush a human skull, much less to break bone…

Silverback Gorillas have the strength to hit, grasp, or simply crush with 2,000-2,400 lbs psi with their hands and feet according to documented testing…”

A silverback gorilla could simply grab your head and crush it with one hand, and it could do so rather effortlessly.
Oh just grab my head huh? Breh they call me young Parnell out chea in these streets

CarelessWetCurlew-size_restricted.gif

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I knew this video would get posted lol

The thing is, we never actually see gorillas at their most powerful. They're so rare in the wild and the strict hierarchy in their social structure makes open conflict etc less likely in controlled environments like a zoo.
Sounds like their lazy. Get your cardio up gorilla brehs before steppin to me. They don't want these problems

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Who was the OG Coli Genius who said they could armbar a gorilla? Was it @Mowgli ? Horrible poster. Hope an animal kills him. :pachaha:
Your mother will catch cancer and die but i won't laugh

fukk that bytch though still because she created a bytch and named him steve

fukk tye dye. :camby:

Last edited:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Obviously not one punch goofy :what:

Dance around the dam chimp an wear him down

Gorilla got no technique. I would make sure that beast knows I’m from Newburgh b4 I beat his ass.

Wth are some of yall serious lol. There is no dancing around a gorilla lol. A gorilla would destroy any human on this earth..period