to any breh who thinks he can fight a gorilla, this a hand to hand comparison with a human...

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The fact that some Coli brehs get up in the morning, look themselves in the mirror, and say to themselves, "I can fight a silverback gorilla." is hilarious. If you do believe that, then I say go for it. Go to your local zoo, jump in the gorilla exhibit, and square up with him.

Be sure to have someone livestream it so I can watch.
1d48a01de332041eb021bc41f8e5ae76.png

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
“Humans on the other hand are quite fragile compared to Gorillas. It only takes 550 lbs of force (pressure) to crush a human skull, much less to break bone…

Silverback Gorillas have the strength to hit, grasp, or simply crush with 2,000-2,400 lbs psi with their hands and feet according to documented testing…”

A silverback gorilla could simply grab your head and crush it with one hand, and it could do so rather effortlessly.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
The fact that some Coli brehs get up in the morning, look themselves in the mirror, and say to themselves, "I can fight a silverback gorilla." is hilarious. If you do believe that, then I say go for it. Go to your local zoo, jump in the gorilla exhibit, and square up with him.

:scust:

The fact that some of you jcats on here wake up in the morning and don't feel like Iron Mike, ready to take out an inferior member of the animal kingdom makes me question why you're here.

:russ:

:troll:

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Honkies always talking some gay shyt

Cac fakkit
I thought i told your faggit ass to stop holding my dikk and to hold that neg i gave you instead?

If you got a real beef with me i aint posting no picture to prove myself to a bunch of faggits that will fap to my handsome face

Ill meet you anytime your in New York, Hartford New Haven. You come out here and ill suplex you onto cement you punk bytch :scust:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I thought i told your faggit ass to stop holding my dikk and to hold that neg i gave you instead?

If you got a real beef with me i aint posting no picture to prove myself to a bunch of faggits that will fap to my handsome face

Ill meet you anytime your in New York, Hartford New Haven. You come out here and ill suplex you onto cement you punk bytch :scust:
Leh me toss this cac on ignore

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I hope some of yall nikkas in here trolling with this thinking you'd woop a gorilla.
There are many mentally ill posters here and posters who've never been actually tested by an animal so there are people who genuinely think they have what it takes to put down a gorilla.

Negus would get easily killed by a juvenile chimp let alone a grown ass silver back or other gorilla.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

Our zoo is horrible. That nikka as skinny as me. They been trying to pass them off as chimps for the longest like I don't know a anorexic gorilla when I see one.

I want a wild African gorilla anyway. Trying to test my might. No soft ass domesticated gorilla