To all the Swirlers,LSAers and Black Male haters.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
When do I ever get outta pocket?!:gucci::mindblown::duck:

:lolbron:Okay so I do troll a bit from time to time. I realize that you don't wanna hear the shyt I gotta say when ur venting.

But some of the shyt is the most dangerous outlandish bullshyt in the universe and hearing blk dudes low key cosign racist shyt hat white people say about their own women is disgusting.
If I legitimately didn't give a damn about my men, I'd say fukk it. Let's get like Brazil up in this peace! But I hate lies! And if I'm uninformed educate me. I'm down. I don't personally insult people (unless they insult me), I'll hash out uncomfortable truths. I'm also not opposed to critiquing blk women.

But when u see ur race of men acting like some blk dudes been acting, ISSA issue. And focusing on legitimately the one group of people out of ALL ETHNIC GROUPS (whether blk men, white women, white men, Asian women, native men, native women, Latino men, Latino women) who overall truly ain't feeling whites like that then it's a lil crazy.

I don't support blk female c00ning in the least. Nor do I demonized any blk automatically for dating a non-blk.
But if u do, ESPECIALLY if ur famous, shut the fukk up about it.

And if I go harder on the men that's probably b/c p*ssy ain't my forte. Naturally I assume that's why men go harder on women. B/c they could care less about what people with dikks do.

But black women also say slick shyt about black men that sound eerily similar to white supremacists. And black men for the most part already police ourselves when it comes to talking wild about black women.

But nothing stops black women from talking crazy about us.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
But black women also say slick shyt about black men that sound eerily similar to white supremacists. And black men for the most part already police ourselves when it comes to talking wild about black women.

But nothing stops black women from talking crazy about us.
Yeah they do. But there are plenty of blk chicks who check them too. In fact they call chick "Pick Mes" on Twitter and "mammies".

The good gets ignored on both sides unfortunately.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Yeah they do. But there are plenty of blk chicks who check them too. In fact they call chick "Pick Mes" on Twitter and "mammies".

The good gets ignored on both sides unfortunately.
I've seen this lurkin on LSA. The small percentage of BW who defend bm or refuse to join in on a "see nikkas ain't shyt" fest are called pick me's and handmaidens by the swirlers and feminists. I've seen @dede79 use "pick me" on thecoli as well:sas2:. She say she loves black men tho :mjpls:

She's hateful and jealous tho?

I think she is doing too much - and most likely a "pick me" but I don't think she's hateful or jealous. She's mad that she puts so much energy on talking about Black men and the community in general. She most likely feels like it's a slap in the face when she sees BM do that.

But, hateful ....no. If we want to talk about hateful out of BW and WW -- White women FTW.

:sas1:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
I've seen this lurkin on LSA. The small percentage of BW who defend bm or refuse to join in on a "see nikkas ain't shyt" fest are called pick me's and handmaidens by the swirlers and feminists. I've seen @dede79 use "pick me" on thecoli as well:sas2:. She say she loves black men tho :mjpls:

I've seen that too. And if you add this with her thread on how we should call bedwenches she seems even more suspect :mjpls:.
She has an account on LSA so it wouldn't surprise me if she agrees with the general opinion on black men over there.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

Thanks :smile: Go find receipts. Some of yall so damn lame.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
My biggest question for all of you that are deluding yourselves about Black women's desire for white men: can you explain why the sex icons held in esteem by Black women look unequivocally Black? Logically, if whiteness was so desired, wouldn't Black male sex symbols look like the male versions of the biracial and mixed women you all hold in high esteem?
A female c00n who used to post here once told me that black men are only good for sex and nothing else

That should answer your question.

As for this topic while you are right there are still black women who value black men it would be intellectually dishonest for me to ignore some of the black women who hate black men whos numbers are rising and are gaining power as we speak.

Last edited:

Blackout

Daps
Thanks :smile: Go find receipts. Some of yall so damn lame.
He did post a reciept. He brought up this post
She's hateful and jealous tho?

I think she is doing too much - and most likely a "pick me" but I don't think she's hateful or jealous. She's mad that she puts so much energy on talking about Black men and the community in general. She most likely feels like it's a slap in the face when she sees BM do that.

But, hateful ....no. If we want to talk about hateful out of BW and WW -- White women FTW.
For all we know you could be on lsa bashing black men and black women who unite with us then coming on here playing innocent

Your looking suspect in the light miss.

This thread of yours here had you acting defensive as if you were a female c00n yourself as well and seeing you use that female c00n term yet you making this thread acting defensive and lowkey defending them makes me wonder:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/part-ii-why-youre-trash-ass-trash-if-you-use-negro-bed-wench.554080/

I also saw female c00ns call all black men trash :mjpls:

Last edited:
Daps
To address your post, the below is just evidence I remember off the top of my head supporting black bedwench hypothesis:
OKCupid study, casual black femake athlete and model revision (overwhelming number date out when the reverse should be the case if bla, Shoshana Gabbard's published "black women do less when married to black men" study, the Serena Williams (or any black woman) IR debacle, black female forums (full of hundreds of black women) being bedwench havens, and so on.

Referencing the above, and 1000s of black women studied and juxtaposted, the preponderance of evidence evidence suggests that 1. black women like non black men but are considered inferior to non black women by non black men (this has nothing to do with black men despite what you think), and so settle for black men; 2. largely find black men undesirable (not unattractive but undesirable, which encompasses more than attraction) 3. black American women at base only marry out at 1 fewer person than black American men yet show far more thirst

Whom should people believe:you or their intelligence?

ok cupid doesn't prove anything because not a lot of black women use okcupid. a better indicator would be a random poll from black women all across america. you obviously dont know how statistics work. if there was a extensive study to figure out who black women consider most desirable, it would be black men. also black women out number black men, so the wealthy ones that date out shouldn't be a surprise. usually these women are still attracted and open to dating black men. ive heard more black men say they dont date black women than vise versa.

Daps
Not some, most and average. Studies, social medka and analysis all agree. When study and analysis (social media and female athletes) included predict black women's behavior, that means the study and analysis is representative. Hence the word average and most is appropriate, not some.

If you continue to write bulshyt, you're going on ignore.

theres not a lot of black female athletes to even use this comparison. a large percentage of them are lesbians. should we conclude that majority of black women are lesbians?

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
He did post a reciept. He brought up this post

For all we know you could be on lsa bashing black men and black women who unite with us then coming on here playing innocent

Your looking suspect in the light miss.

This thread of yours here had you acting defensive as if you were a female c00n yourself as well and seeing you use that female c00n term yet you making this thread acting defensive and lowkey defending them makes me wonder:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/part-ii-why-youre-trash-ass-trash-if-you-use-negro-bed-wench.554080/

I also saw female c00ns call all black men trash :mjpls:

Good morning! :smile:

Truthfully, I really could care less about what you or anyone else thinks or feels about me. It's more than a few here that are not only "suspect" but just immature, disrespectful, ill-informed about their own history and are anti-Black -- but claiming the opposite. But, do I @ them? No - cause I don't care about the lost.

I have to go back through that thread to see - but I thought you were one of the males who understood my point/request - which was the usage of the WORD.
It wasn't any defending or whatever else you claiming. If I was, it was for enslaved women/children/men - and I was very clear about that in all of my post in Thread I & II.

And I will continue to use "pick-me" - cause I know one when I see one. A man can be a "pick-me" too. I hope you're not one -- as it's not becoming.

"Pick-Me" = A person who begs for the attention, acceptance and approval of a certain group in different things they say. In most case, it's to attain the attention, acceptance and approval of the opposite sex.

And I will continue to be on The Coli and LSA at the same damn time for as long as I want. :smile: I'm sorry, I don't fit the narrative some of y'all are trying to push -- I simply don't have negative/bitter experiences or feelings about my Daddy -- nor about any of the Black men that have been in and are in my life.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Blackout

Daps

Truthfully, I really could care less about what you or anyone else thinks or feels about me. It's more than a few here that are not only "suspect" but just immature, disrespectful, ill-informed about their own history and anti-Black -- but claiming the opposite. But, do I @ them? No - cause I don't care about the lost.

I have to go back through that thread to see - but I thought you were one of the males who understood my point/request - which was the usage of the WORD.
It wasn't any defending or whatever else you claiming. If I was, it was for enslaved women/children/men - and I was very clear about that in all of my post in Thread I & II.

And I will continue to use "pick-me" - cause I know one when I see one. A man can be a "pick-me" too. I hope you're not one -- as it's not becoming.

"Pick-Me" = A person who begs for the attention, acceptance and approval of a certain group in different things they say. In most case, it's to attain the attention, acceptance and approval of the opposite sex.

And I will continue to be on The Coli and LSA at the same damn time for as long as I want. :smile: I'm sorry, I don't fit the narrative some of y'all are trying to push -- I simply don't have negative/bitter experiences or feelings about my Daddy -- nor any of the Black men that have been in and are in my life.

Thanks!
Do whatever you want

Your true self has been exposed

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Truthfully, I really could care less about what you or anyone else thinks or feels about me. It's more than a few here that are not only "suspect" but just immature, disrespectful, ill-informed about their own history and are anti-Black -- but claiming the opposite. But, do I @ them? No - cause I don't care about the lost.

And I will continue to be on The Coli and LSA at the same damn time for as long as I want. :smile: I'm sorry, I don't fit the narrative some of y'all are trying to push -- I simply don't have negative/bitter experiences or feelings about my Daddy -- nor any of the Black men that have been in and are in my life.

Thanks!
LOL ur mind games are killing them lol and that neg train might come back around lol be safe