To all the Swirlers,LSAers and Black Male haters.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
This makes no logical sense and is such a stretch its sad that you'd try to use this as an argument. So we are to believe that instead of preferring non-Black men wholesale the way male c00ns do, female c00ns as you call them, have decided to divvy up their attraction based on sex vs other values?

And at which forum/meeting did they collectively decide this? :heh:

Give it up. We are talking about self hatred. An aversion to Blackness. You can't admit that Black women by far prefer Black traits and then try to reverse that somehow by saying "well in their minds they value non-Black more for other things". You have anything to prove that and are literally making up something to pass off as fact.
Yes female c00ns have decided that the only value black men have is sex. As said by a female c00n on this site. Think whatever you want but its how they feel

There is nothing to give up. I am saying what i see female c00ns do and say.

As for the rest of your post. You generalize too much. Black women are not a monolith. Some are c00ns and some arent. What i am saying is referring to two different types of black women because i dont like to generalize since it doesnt show to the truth

Generalizations are for the intellectually lazy

Last edited:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes female c00ns have decided that the only value black men have is sex. As said by a female c00n on this site. Think whatever you want but its how they feel

There is nothing to give up. I am saying what i see female c00ns do and say.

As for the rest of your post. You generalize too much. Black women are not a monolith. Some are c00ns and some arent. What i am saying is referring to two different types of black women because i dont like to generalize since it doesnt show to the truth

Generalizations are for the intellectually lazy

So you are calling yourself intellectually lazy? Because you definitely just tried to say based off what one person said on the coli, this is what it is.

I also think you are confused because you jumped into a conversation having no idea what it was about. The point was refuting this lie that many with low self esteem like to tell about Black women wanting to date white more but not having the opportunity. That is not specific to female c00ns that you are trying to turn this into, and in fact implies a far greater, unspecified number of Black women are like this.

Imo, this type of defeated Black man's self esteem depends on competing with Black women, the only group they see beneath them. Therefore they gain more out of insulting Black women and saying we are just being rejected by others, even to the point of refusing to believe that Black men--THEMSELVES--are Black women's preference. Probably because they don't believe they get a social boost out of little ole us preferring them anyway.

Last edited:

Blackout

Daps
So you are calling yourself intellectually lazy? Because you definitely just tried to say based off what one person said on the coli, this is what it is.

I also think you are confused because you jumped into a conversation having no idea what it was about. The point was refuting this lie that many with low self esteem like to tell about Black women wanting to date white more but not having the opportunity. That is not specific to female c00ns that you are trying to turn this into, and in fact implies a far greater, unspecified number of Black women are like this.

Imo, this type of defeated Black man's self esteem depends on competing with Black women, the only group they see beneath them. Therefore they gain more out of insulting Black women and saying we are just being rejected by others, even to the point of refusing to believe that Black men--THEMSELVES--are Black women's preference. Probably because they don't believe they get a social boost out of little ole us preferring them anyway.
I am saying it based on not only her but what many female c00ns on LSA say as well that i see when i lurk there. Im not generalizing all black women. I am only referring to the female c00ns

I jumped in to say that female c00ns do desire black men only for sex and that's it but value everything about white men yet you ignore the c00ns existence. Which is exactly about the subject you were talking about.

I dont compete with black women. You are doing psychological protection because you want to compete with black men. Im not into that black men vs black women crap that your into. Im united with the black women who are still the allies to black men who want our people to rise

Last edited:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am saying it based on not only her but what many female c00ns on LSA say as well that i see when i lurk there. Im not generalizing all black women. I am only referring to the female c00ns

I jumped in to say that female c00ns do desire black men only for sex and that's it but value everything about white men yet you ignore the c00ns existence. Which is exactly about the subject you were talking about.

I dont compete with black women. You are doing psychological protection because you want to compete with black men. Im not into that black men vs black women crap that your into. Im united with the black women who are still the allies to black men who want our people to rise

There is no projection on my part. When a defeated Black man says "Black women wouldn't be with us if they weren't being rejected by white men" that is projection. That is the projection of a person who values whiteness over everything and can't possibly imagine anyone not idolizing it as they do, let alone rejecting it for themselves. It is that and that is white supremacist rhetoric. Facts are, stats are completely on the side of people who know that is complete crap and Black women prefer to stay intraracial for various reasons.

The fact that you are attempting to refute me refuting white supremacist talking points to talk about some random (real or imagined) female c00ns online rather than that absurd belief says everything about you, too. You claim you don't compete, yet here you are competing with me while I'm defending our solidarity and preference for Black men. No, you are just like them. Defeated by men before you even try to challenge them, and competing with your own women to make up for it. Good night sir.

Blackout

Daps
There is no projection on my part. When a defeated Black man says "Black women wouldn't be with us if they weren't being rejected by white men" that is projection. That is the projection of a person who values whiteness over everything and can't possibly imagine anyone not idolizing it as they do, let alone rejecting it for themselves. It is that and that is white supremacist rhetoric. Facts are, stats are completely on the side of people who know that is complete crap and Black women prefer to stay intraracial for various reasons.

The fact that you are attempting to refute me refuting white supremacist talking points to talk about some random (real or imagined) female c00ns online rather than that absurd belief says everything about you, too. You claim you don't compete, yet here you are competing with me while I'm defending our solidarity and preference for Black men. No, you are just like them. Defeated by men before you even try to challenge them, and competing with your own women to make up for it. Good night sir.
But i didnt say black women wouldn't be with us if white men wanted yall. I said that the female c00ns amomg black women would jump into white mens arms if they stopped preferring white and asian women and wanted black women instead. Black women arent a monolith. I unlike you am not generalizing. In fact proof is shown by white men being the ones creating the law that banned interracial for ages until some of them outlawed it. The racists even tell you to this day that they dont want races mixing.

As for your second paragragh i am not competing with you. I am challenging white men and c00ns everyday. Maybe if you didnt see black men as a monolith then you would notice that. Black women arent seen as my competition, only c00ns are my competition. The only thing i came at you for was you pretending as if female c00ns dont exist.

There is no "competing" with you. You are imagining that because as i said all you see is black men as competition and distance yourself from all of us which is why you dont get along with any of the black men on here and you are trying to project that onto me but it aint gonna work cuz im united with many black women.

Last edited:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This site really is much better if you just put all the women on ignore. If i see a "woman" who is only in tlr I automatically assume they're agents being used to further perpetuate the gender wars and foster division. Like @Milk N Cookies cool she posts in the film room, @ThiefyPoo in the booth, @September @woodrat , @The Girl From Innsmouth All post in tsc. @Booksnrain definitely has a good head on her shoulders

The rest of the "women" :camby:

Best case scenario, they're just attention starved and come here to feast on some of the lonely and weaker men here.

Worst case scenario, agents being used to stop any organic movement using division.

Either way :camby:. Between working in an office full of women for 8 hours a day and having a girlfriend, I'm definitely good on the woman babble. If you want to talk about something interesting cool, let's just talk about that thing but idgaf about your view on every subject "as a woman"