To all the Swirlers,LSAers and Black Male haters.

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Huh u wouldnt be talking bout me... I thought we was cool and for the record just because im not attacking someone for there opinion when they make a vaild one and their a women, does not make me a ashy dikk simp..... Do better bruh
:dwillhuh: no offense but i don't recognize you breh. If you took offense you must have been simping tho :sas2:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I think she does. But blk people gotta stop being sensitive. Calling out bullshyt doesn't mean hate. The thing that kills me about blk men and women dating out is u got the most greasy shyt to say about ur own race of people but will forgive whites for centuries of oppression, and when someone calls u on it u get accused of "bashing".

Nah. It don't work like that. Blk people literally out here embarrassing the fukk out of our race, worshipping whites, fukking our race away and blk men seem to want a pass. Don't cry "bashing" and "deflection" when there is a legitimate problem.
Certainly don't make up lies about blks b/c we got enough told about us as is.

Btw @Roddy Right babe I'm still waiting on u to give me the years u wanted to focus on when it came to blk dudes swirling.

I feel like this. Black men who love, want, support and want to be with Black women. Those whose preference is a Black woman -- are respectful to one. As the Black Woman whose preference is Black men should do the same.

Now, what I have seen on the Coli is some BM here state they want BW and get upset/disappointed when a BW does date out. Understandable.

But, at the same time - when BW on this very site is kind, respectful and share the same sentiment - it's a lot of shyt thrown her way. Sure, it's manly the damaged, bitter, anti--Black folks that do it - but it's shyt is old and predictive. At this point - it's like come with some new shyt!

I can't count how many times I have been called a "b**tch, "bedwench" here -- either in a post just openly - or in my reps. It slim to none to see someone check another poster for that. I can defend myself - but it would be nice to see sometimes. But yet - I have never said, done or asked anything that wasn't respectful to them, our people or myself.

The idea that some people @ and questioning me in this thread on this topic because I asked them to love and respect themselves and the people from whence they came. But, they pro-Black though?

You can't attack and "suspect" those who have no reason to be attacked.

Don't get mad that I asked you to up your debating skills, vocab, subject knowledge -- and to think for yourself to have a grown up exchange with me and others.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tell me this aint a klan meeting
Why do black men do this? - Page 16

you have hundreds of women co-signing flat out hate for black men. take that cape off.
First of all u know most women on there bash men so why would u lurk on there and then get mad when they bash black men if u knew thats what most of that site does and second stop being emotional and use ur brain and you might learn something other than how to argue with black women when they were making a fair point instead of bashing u

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
First of all u know most women on there bash men so why would u lurk on there and then get mad when they bash black men if u knew thats what most of that site does and second stop being emotional and use ur brain and you might learn something other than how to argue with black women when they were making a fair point instead of bashing u
how is using the same talking points as white supremacist a valid point? do you cross the street when you see a group of black men? :jbhmm:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is using the same talking points as white supremacist a valid point? do you cross the street when you see a group of black men? :jbhmm:
Yes I do and if the mugg me I mug them right back.... I love my people but I know my people may not love themselves so in turn they may not love me

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I've never really been on LSA. My browser crashed anytime I tried to lurk. Is it really that bad? Lmao

I love LSA. And like the Coli - it's what you make it. If you choose to judge a group of women off of invisible posters on a message board - then do that. But, you would be smarter not too.

It's bitter Black women and Black men all over the Internet - am I one? No. Is LSA as a whole or even half anti-Black men? NO. Do I think LSA has lots of members who are not Black women and men now - YES.

I love going to LSA to read and engage with other BW like myself - cause it's a lot of us over there - no matter what you have heard or read. It's far and few places online for BW to talk and have conversations on a host of topics.

Just think what I would think about BM if I attached and believed what some of them say on here about BW. It's delusional and not real life.

I am into Astrology, Health/Fitness, Black History, Genealogy and discussing news - so I tend to post on those "alleys."

Just like on the Coli - I like the same topics - so I usually post on The Root. Clearly, I frequent and lurk the Locker Room and the Salon as well.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
And it's one of the hottest threads. :smile: Go on over and feel the love from BW who love you!

The kindness of Black men...

The kindness of Black men...
So today I received a random act of kindness from a Black man that I didn't know. I was in a small store (maybe even his store?) looking lost and undecided and then I finally made my decision (it was one or the other). After I made my purchase he gifted me with the OTHER item (of considerable value). I have to note that most of the other customers were Black men and they were familiar with this man, they asked him how his wife was doing, etc., and seemed to have genuine camaraderie.

In any case, on a day to day basis, I have extremely positive interactions with Black men and just wanted to ask others to share their experiences with the kindnesses of Black men. I find that Black men have a subtle gentle strength and tenderness that is rare in this rough world.

Please share your good experiences with Black men. Thank you.
friendly_wink.png

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A female c00n who used to post here once told me that black men are only good for sex and nothing else

That should answer your question.

As for this topic while you are right there are still black women who value black men it would be intellectually dishonest for me to ignore some of the black women who hate black men whos numbers are rising and are gaining power as we speak.

Errr no that doesn't answer my question at all.

My question was that if Black women desire white men so much, why do the prototypical men that Black women desire look unequivocally Black? I'm talking Idris Elba, Denzel, Morris Chestnut, etc. Why aren't they more similar to the wavy light skin mixed women Black men openly talk about desiring above all else?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

My question was that if Black women desire white men so much, why do the prototypical men that Black women desire look unequivocally Black? I'm talking Idris Elba, Denzel, Morris Chestnut, etc. Why aren't they more similar to the wavy light skin mixed women Black men openly talk about desiring above all else?
You will NEVER get an answer except for deflection and "preference". :troll:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

That does answer your question

The female c00ns desire black men for sex like their nonc00n counteparts which is why you can say that generally black women think that way.

But when you go into things that you like black men for other than sex is where female c00ns differ from non c00ns cuz non c00ns value black men for more than sex yet the c00ns dont see value in black men for anything else but sex.

You should try addressing female c00ns instead of pretending that they dont exist

Last edited:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That does answer your question

The female c00ns desire black men for sex like their nonc00n counteparts which is why you can say that generally black women think that way.

But when you go into things that you like black men for other than sex is where female c00ns differ from non c00ns cuz the c00ns dont see value in black men

You should try addressing female c00ns instead of pretending that they dont exist

This makes no logical sense and is such a stretch its sad that you'd try to use this as an argument. So we are to believe that instead of preferring non-Black men wholesale the way male c00ns do, female c00ns as you call them, have decided to divvy up their attraction based on sex vs other values?

And at which forum/meeting did they collectively decide this? :heh:

Give it up. We are talking about self hatred. An aversion to Blackness. You can't admit that Black women by far prefer Black traits and then try to reverse that somehow by saying "well in their minds they value non-Black more for other things". You have anything to prove that and are literally making up something to pass off as fact.