To all the Swirlers,LSAers and Black Male haters.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Your reply is irrelevant, and full of nonsense and myth. We're not talking about history, we're not talking about 300 years ago, we're talking about black men and women today. Make a reply to my post about the issue I posted not; dont change the subject.

Oh and I'm serious about the debate. If you fail here, every reader will know it.
Oh did u wanna put a time limit on it?! Pick the decade babe! I gotchu!

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I cant speak from no one else's experience, but ive seen FAR more Black Women in real life:wub:over a breh then a cac sure ive seen Black Women thirst over cacs, but 9/10 its the types you expect, the ones who hang around nothing but cacs have a fake valley girl voice who molds their whole entire style and demeanor after white girls.

I will say instead of watching out for Black Women yall need to be careful befriending wiggers, because ive seen how wiggers copy their Black "friends" whole entire swagger,slang, dress down to the way we walk and how we talk just to get girls easier and once they got as much as they want they slowly start to turn back into white boys.

So all you c00ns with white homeboys are literally giving them the blue print on how to fukk with BW and really women in general and you aint even know, i was oblivious to this tell i discovered a popular PUA site where they would LITERALLY tell white boys to observe and model how Alpha Black Men behave and copy our style to get women.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh did u wanna put a time limit on it?! Pick the decade babe! I gotchu!

Now you're just writing nonsense. I accept your cop out as a concession: black women are at base just white supremacists bedwench and are deservedly called so.

As to your nonsense about black kings being bamboozled, there's no proof that ever happened. Black moors were never whores unless you think raping your enemies' and killing them is whoring. And so on. Your post is nonsense.

You lose

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You have a nice, glib attitude about yourself and the worst part is that you are wrong on so many topics but like typing out theses to make yourself appear more intelligent than you really are.

We talking about LSAers and SWIRLers and you go on about African kings, moors, and civil rights leaders who were supposedly c00ning.

How's your weight loss coming along?
"I hate u fat bytch b/c we just wanna PAWG in peace and worship whitey and lie on blk women to make ourselves feel better about our hypocrisy?!!! WAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

:francis:

:umad:By the way ur writing style and join date and post history reminds me of another poster especially something I noticed in a thread a while back:patrice:

Meh not that deep. And just a friendly reminder I could be Santa's green left nut in ur mouth, and still bring u the truth. Focus on the message not ur bitterness towards the person whose mouth it's coming out of. And btw I didn't notice ur picture on this site babe...:sas2:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Now you're just writing nonsense. I accept your cop out as a concession: black women are at base just white supremacists bedwench and are deservedly called so.

As to your nonsense about black kings being bamboozled, there's no proof that ever happened. Black moors were never whores unless you think raping your enemies' and killing them is whoring. And so on. Your post is nonsense.

You lose
Oh I'm just asking for a time period to narrow the scope of the c00nery. You seem mighty eager to back out.
We can go from the 2000s how bout that! Any time period u pick is going to make u look like an idiot sooo...just lemme know. K?:pachaha:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
"I hate u fat bytch b/c we just wanna PAWG in peace and worship whitey and lie on blk women to make ourselves feel better about our hypocrisy?!!! WAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

:francis:

:umad:By the way ur writing style and join date and post history reminds me of another poster especially something I noticed in a thread a while back:patrice:

Meh not that deep. And just a friendly reminder I could be Santa's green left nut in ur mouth, and still bring u the truth. Focus on the message not ur bitterness towards the person whose mouth it's coming out of. And btw I didn't notice ur picture on this site babe...:sas2:

Why don't you just admit that you hate black men if that's how you feel?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Why don't you just admit that you hate black men if that's how you feel?
Ooohhh logic games! Gotta love em! Say crazy out of pocket shyt about blk women, and then when they defend themselves and point out ur flaws, accuse them of hating blk men.

Tricksy tricksy Blagginsis!
I don't hate blk men. I want the ones who have been brainwashed into hating blk women to either a.) wake up or b.) leave our community and keep blk folks names out their mouths if they can't be bothered to wake up next to one everyday.

The rest of the good blk men and women who are for us by us are getting obscured by a bitter, nasty minority of c00ns and c00nettes. It's time to shine a light on all of em. Stop accusing me for starting with the largest culprits or at least giving them some spotlight since ya'll seem to be unaware of how some of ur brethren are moving in these streets.:francis:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Say it again :takedat:
Here u go!
Hey guys! High as fukk right now but I gotta tell ya...this thread is entertaining as hell!

As for an answer to ur quizzie ummm

Firstly I don't think every blk female that wants to address issues they have with blk males is a blk male hater or swirler or wannabe swirler.

I think blk men and women are sensitive creatures who never want to hear any criticism so anybody who isn't uber supportive of blk men doing whatever they want to blk women or in the community is labeled a basher. Black women are the same. If u ain't on some queen blk women The Color Purple, "all my life I had to fight", blk female BeyHive worship then u must hate all
Black women.

So blk males go to blk female forums and blk females come to blk male forums b/c secretly we all love each other but layers of bullshyt and ego and pride and lies and c00n mentality, and denial and self-esteem issues and negativity keeps us from leveling with each other....:francis:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Ooohhh logic games! Gotta love em! Say crazy out of pocket shyt about blk women, and then when they defend themselves and point out ur flaws, accuse them of hating blk men.

Tricksy tricksy Blagginsis!
I don't hate blk men. I want the ones who have been brainwashed into hating blk women to either a.) wake up or b.) leave our community and keep blk folks names out their mouths if they can't be bothered to wake up next to one everyday.

The rest of the good blk men and women who are for us by us are getting obscured by a bitter, nasty minority of c00ns and c00nettes. It's time to shine a light on all of em. Stop accusing me for starting with the largest culprits or at least giving them some spotlight since ya'll seem to be unaware of how some of ur brethren are moving in these streets.:francis:

Woman you got some unresolved issues. Why is it that everytime we have legit discussion on the flaws or bad deeds of black women, you and your simps always try to deflect back onto black men? And whenever a breh gets out of line, it's not like he isn't negged into oblivion or banned. That's more than what I can say for females (liek yourself) who get out of pocket.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Woman you got some unresolved issues. Why is it that everytime we have legit discussion on the flaws or bad deeds of black women, you and your simps always try to deflect back onto black men? And whenever a breh gets out of line, it's not like he isn't negged into oblivion or banned. That's more than what I can say for females (liek yourself) who get out of pocket.
When do I ever get outta pocket?!:gucci::mindblown::duck:

:lolbron:Okay so I do troll a bit from time to time. I realize that you don't wanna hear the shyt I gotta say when ur venting.

But some of the shyt is the most dangerous outlandish bullshyt in the universe and hearing blk dudes low key cosign racist shyt hat white people say about their own women is disgusting.
If I legitimately didn't give a damn about my men, I'd say fukk it. Let's get like Brazil up in this peace! But I hate lies! And if I'm uninformed educate me. I'm down. I don't personally insult people (unless they insult me), I'll hash out uncomfortable truths. I'm also not opposed to critiquing blk women.

But when u see ur race of men acting like some blk dudes been acting, ISSA issue. And focusing on legitimately the one group of people out of ALL ETHNIC GROUPS (whether blk men, white women, white men, Asian women, native men, native women, Latino men, Latino women) who overall truly ain't feeling whites like that then it's a lil crazy.

I don't support blk female c00ning in the least. Nor do I demonized any blk automatically for dating a non-blk.
But if u do, ESPECIALLY if ur famous, shut the fukk up about it.

And if I go harder on the men that's probably b/c p*ssy ain't my forte. Naturally I assume that's why men go harder on women. B/c they could care less about what people with dikks do.