To all the Swirlers,LSAers and Black Male haters.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
The only person contemplating suicide over what some bytch do is you.
Stay mad fukkboi :mjlol:

What I say about black female celebrities is the logical conclusion from evidence. The question isn't of "sexual desirability", you dumb fakkit, but of desirability. Black women desire cacs more. Kill yourself in you don't like it.
:pacspit:

I can date non-black girls at will
:mjpls:
If you seriously believe any word you typed in that post, kill yourself fr. Ain't nobody say shyt about killing themselves over a female. And that's not a "logical conclusion" you came up with. It's a self-defeating (if you're really black), loser, white supremacist opinion . On God, if you believe that white boys are more desired by the average black woman, you might as well cut your dikk off, because you've failed at being a black man

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
If you're black, you're an Oreo

tenor.gif

i5upht.jpg

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why do you come here to be around the same people you claim to hate, you do realize theres 100s of cac male dominated forums where you should have no issue finding a white man why dont you create an account there, and leave us ashy, problematic kneegroes alone.
The question that never gets answered.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
All ill say is you have to simply focus on yourself and whats going on around you, you cant focus on celebrities you cant focus on what people do on social media. And you have to understand that alot of Black People are defeated and have fallen victim to society.

There are c00ns everywhere, that being said i can say from experience that ive seen far more Black Women and Men as well who only date inside the race, Beielve me ive dated Black Women who if they wanted to could easily get a cac, but they chose me.
My Ex for example was exactly the type youd expect to date cacs ie Natural Hair big breast yet she genuinely wasnt attracted to cacs and in fact at our job she came on to me eventhough cacs stayed trying to talk to her.

Honestly worrying about shyt like this is pointless, find yourself a truly woke Black Woman and pay the swirlers dust yall nikkas playing they game, what you should be doing is ignoring them and only check them when they get out of line and start insulting Black Men other then that they are not our problem and should not be our focus. If yall put the time that yall stress about swirlers into doing something productive not only will you stop caring youll come out better.

And ill be honest ive never found white females attractive, but if smashing a few helps get your mind off this then:yeshrug:its your life, your decision.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Let's do a comparison between whom black males with high society traits marry vs. whom black women with high society traits marry:
Black men who make over 100k, most top black athletes in NFL and NBA, etc marry black women the vast majority of the time.

On the other hand, the existing evidence suggests the opposite conclusion.This is to say that black women with high society traits: women who make over 100k; the top 10% black women when it comes to appearance; black female models; black female athletes, etc overwhelmingly marry out their race at a far higher rate than black men with high society traits.

There is even a researcher who writes that black females over 100k make up the half or more black females in IR marriages, with the consistent case being that black females make significantly more money (read:give money to cacs in an exchange) than the cacs that run through them. When we take black female athletes, black femals, etc and analyze them to see if the researcher is right (I.e. Tyra Banks, Jordan Dunn, Serena Williams, Venus Williams, etc), we see that all the aforementioned high society trait black females are indeed spending their money on cacs that make far less than they do, are overwhelmingly dating out, and single mothers.

:mjpls:
Are you SURE you wanna go down the rabbit hole of blk male c00nage worldwide since the onset of contact with Europeans?!

Bet. Lemme get home and dig up info babe. From African kings literally getting bamboozled by Europreans into hating their own women so that it could be easier to steal land from African women, to Blk Moors being hoes in Europe, to freed blk males who married whites, to Black civil rights leaders c00ning to centuries of blk male entertainers, businessmen, community leaders...ooohhh dear.
No worries, soon as I get back from the pool and get that good cookie in me. I gotchu!
(Because you gotta be high as fukk to take any of this shyt even REMOTELY serious:mjlol:)

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you SURE you wanna go down the rabbit hole of blk male c00nage worldwide since the onset of contact with Europeans?!

Bet. Lemme get home and dig up info babe. From African kings literally getting bamboozled by Europreans into hating their own women so that it could be easier to steal land from African women, to Blk Moors being hoes in Europe, to freed blk males who married whites, to Black civil rights leaders c00ning to centuries of blk male entertainers, businessmen, community leaders...ooohhh dear.
No worries, soon as I get back from the pool and get that good cookie in me. I gotchu!
(Because you gotta be high as fukk to take any of this shyt even REMOTELY serious:mjlol:)

Your reply is irrelevant, and full of nonsense and myth. We're not talking about history, we're not talking about 300 years ago, we're talking about black men and women today. Make a reply to my post about the issue I posted not; dont change the subject.

Oh and I'm serious about the debate. If you fail here, every reader will know it.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
Some of you have such low self esteem of yourselves as BM that you can't comprehend nor accept that your racial counterpart wants you and only you. You have to pick at it and decide that its because white men don't want BW. A BW that only dates BM doesn't give a flying fukk that a white man don't want her. WTF is wrong with some of yall?

Way to misconstrue what most BM posters in this thread are saying.

But I guess you females like playing the victim...

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps

You have a nice, glib attitude about yourself and the worst part is that you are wrong on so many topics but like typing out theses to make yourself appear more intelligent than you really are.

We talking about LSAers and SWIRLers and you go on about African kings, moors, and civil rights leaders who were supposedly c00ning.

How's your weight loss coming along?