TO ALL THE SPACE DENIERS.......

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I wish y'all would read the thread and stop with the strawman

If I JUST said that there's an upper limit to where humans can travel, how would there be possible to take a "picture of earth"?

Do you understand that you're so indoctrinated that even when you THINK you're "thinking outside of the box", you're still just repeating unproven unprovable heliocentric rhetoric

YOU haven't even seen a real photo of earth

There should be a camera sitting on the moon pointed at the earth 24/7 but there isn't

There should be stars and satellites in the cgi images that nasa gives you but there aren't

You may be gullible enough to fall for that trash but I'm not :yeshrug:

:sas1:

Why are y'all so confident in something that y'all never have and never will see with your own eyes?

:sas2:

Daps
:mjlol: at this retard

everyone in power believes in god :mindblown: you cant get elected president without 'believing in god'

what a fukking clown :laff:

Lol you’re wrong. Societies ultra elite are satanists, they worship that fakkit and not the real God.

If you haven’t figured this stuff out by now I don’t know what to tell you except good luck.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol you’re wrong. Societies ultra elite are satanists, they worship that fakkit and not the real God.

If you haven’t figured this stuff out by now I don’t know what to tell you except good luck.
:russ::laff:

i don't fear god, or his imaginary enemy "satan" :mjlol: this idiot can't see through the manmade lies about god and satan, but has the shape of the earth all figured out

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
:heh: okay, brehs. Here's a question. Serious actual question.

If the world wasn't round, and the moon shyt isn't real,

What would be the point of keeping up the lie?

What's the end game? They gotta keep up the lie because they lied one time?

I'm not saying that OP is right, but this is a very lazy way of thinking.

The fact that X says that Y is lying without giving a reason why he's lying does not necessarily mean that Y is not lying.

Daps
Why can't the universe or the big bang theory (which is unexplained) also be proof of intelligent design tho
:jbhmm:

Well they can’t because the Big Bang Theory itself is completely Godless. It says everything here is some random accident, there was nothing, then a random explosion out of that nothing came billions of galaxies hurtling thru space and magically all of these species inhabited things and here we are. We’re supposedly not only spinning 1,000 mph on earth, but the earth is rotating around the sun, and all of that mess is hurtling thru space at 100,000 mph. Yet we don’t feel any of it lmao

And the fact we live on a flat disc under the dome, no such thing as outer space...that’s not the Big Bang theory.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
So I'm a cac because I don't believe the moon landing was faked? :heh:

You conspiracy nikkas kill me :mjlolhairfade:

No you're a cac because i said you're a cac, prove me wrong.:martin:

And I never said the moon landing was fake, u negged me first for saying that we cannot get a man through the van allens radiation belt, and we can't. You're the one who doesn't know what's going on but coming in here negging people like an hurt cac.

1) Prove me wrong that you're not a cac

2) Prove me wrong that we can get a man through the VARB today with all our modern tech.

:youngsabo:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: okay, brehs. Here's a question. Serious actual question.

If the world wasn't round, and the moon shyt isn't real,

What would be the point of keeping up the lie?

What's the end game? They gotta keep up the lie because they lied one time?

Cuz Russia :ufdup:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
No you're a cac because i said you're a cac, prove me wrong.:martin:

I'm already verified in these e-streets. :heh:

And I never said the moon landing was fake

Uh...yeah, you did:

We ain't never been to the moon brehs.

Unless "we ain't never been to the moon" and "the moon landing was fake" mean two totally different things. :bppatrice:

u negged me first for saying that we cannot get a man through the van allens radiation belt, and we can't.

We can. You're cherry-picking the science you agree with while denying the science you don't.

1) Prove me wrong that you're not a cac

Not unless there's a ban bet involved. :stephena1:

2) Prove me wrong that we can get a man through the VARB today with all our modern tech.

Why Aren't The Van Allen Belts A Barrier To Spaceflight?[/QUOTE]

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)
Well they can’t because the Big Bang Theory itself is completely Godless. It says everything here is some random accident, there was nothing, then a random explosion out of that nothing came billions of galaxies hurtling thru space and magically all of these species inhabited things and here we are. We’re supposedly not only spinning 1,000 mph on earth, but the earth is rotating around the sun, and all of that mess is hurtling thru space at 100,000 mph. Yet we don’t feel any of it lmao

And the fact we live on a flat disc under the dome, no such thing as outer space...that’s not the Big Bang theory.
Thats what the scientist want you to believe.....I never said scientist didn't have their own agenda or wasn't liars.
Just look at CERN. But flat earth is not one of the massive amounts of lies were being told....While they got ya'll worried about whether the earth is flat or not they opening up black holes that could lead to other (possibly deadly) galaxies and dimensions, and trying to exterminate as much of the population as needed....
(Guess what part of the population is first on the totem pole)
:mjpls:

But that's for another thread....