TO ALL THE SPACE DENIERS.......

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Why can't the universe or the big bang theory (which is unexplained) also be proof of intelligent design tho
:jbhmm:
Because that still doesn't explain why the positions of the constellations in the sky have been the same for thousands of years

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't know about space being real, but is da ass real? :datazz: That's all I care about.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
according to christians, god came from nothing

why is that acceptable though :dead: what the fukk is the difference?
The difference is that the stars don't change and 12 noon on jan 1 isn't 12 midnight on july 1

Again, why do I keep having to repeat myself?

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)
I believe that there's an upper limit to where humans can travel
I see you pandering but aight.....For the sake of the argument you believe in the firmament....
In terms of the firmament it clearly states God put lights in the waters above the firmament......

which is not actual stars....

:francis:

So anything that would be considered a star or cluster of stars (such as Sirius B) shouldn't even exist in your own opinion...

Thus you bragging about our ancestors knowing and understanding astrology is technically nothing more than them just identifying lights in a ceiling.....

Correct?

:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
according to christians, god came from nothing

why is that acceptable though :dead: what the fukk is the difference?

God is supernatural though. Beyond the confines of time and space.

Science is supposed to explain our reality in a natural way. They can't be giving us these supernatural explanations like the universe coming from nothing. That isn't science. Its magic.

And while magic is okay to explain the existence of a supernatural being like God. It isn't a valid scientific explanation.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God is supernatural though. Beyond the confines of time and space.

Science is supposed to explain our reality in a natural way. They can't be giving us these supernatural explanations like the universe coming from nothing. That isn't science. Its magic.

And while magic is okay to explain the existence of a supernatural being like God. It isn't a valid scientific explanation.
excellent copout :jaymelo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
excellent copout :jaymelo:

That's no cop out. Science likes to differentiate itself from religion by saying its giving us naturalistic explanations for our reality rather than supernatural explanations.

For example, science says lightning isn't the result of Zeus being mad at us humans but rather the result of electrical discharges in the clouds. Religion gives supernatural explanations to events in our reality. Science is supposed to give naturalistic explanations.

Saying the universe came from nothing is not a naturalistic explanation to our reality. Its supernatural which is the avenue of religion. That is why I consider modern astronomy to be nothing more than a new religion. It based entirely on faith rather than hard science.