Reppin
Atl
Edited ≠ fake.

I'm not watching a 4+ hour video just to confirm my biases. :russ:

The irony :wow::wow::wow:

I'm bowing out of this discussion. :hubie:

Have fun, and do not quote me about this again. :francis:
Edited = tampered with

Don't get emotional now because you scrambled to find a clip and instead of watching it first, you posted it up for me to pick apart

You're bowing out because you don't have a response to what's coming

It's really sad how disingenuous you are

But it's ok, you've already shown many times in here that you cannot actually prove what you're saying

4 minutes

Here's another one. It actually debunks the video you just posted

I hope for your sake that in the future you refrain from speaking on topics unless you are thoroughly educated in them :francis:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Follow-up question.

If you were in a place where evidence of the Earth being flat was apparent, why have you not documented this and won a Nobel prize or something, or at the very least bring such evidence to the masses?

And can I ask where you were that you saw this undeniable proof?
Because you guys don't care about the truth

Someone who you consider more intelligent than you(a science priest) told you something without showing you any proof of that thing, and you blindly believe it because you doubt your own intelligence to the point where you're scared of actually testing what you're told

The constellations never changing and the movement of the sun and moon prove that the earth is flat, without a doubt

You don't care because you aren't looking for the truth. You're looking for reaffirmation of the reality that you've been programmed to believe you live in

The evidence has been brought to the masses. You guys are terrified of it

I've seen that the earth is flat while flying in multiple airplanes

I can prove the earth is flat by way of flight paths

I ask so many simple questions in here that y'all ignore, then ask me to prove that the earth is flat

The questions that I ask DO prove the earth is flat, when you try and answer them

But like I said, the truth isn't actually what you're looking for in the first place:yeshrug:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Because you guys don't care about the truth

Someone who you consider more intelligent than you(a science priest) told you something without showing you any proof of that thing, and you blindly believe it because you doubt your own intelligence to the point where you're scared of actually testing what you're told

The constellations never changing and the movement of the sun and moon prove that the earth is flat, without a doubt

You don't care because you aren't looking for the truth. You're looking for reaffirmation of the reality that you've been programmed to believe you live in

The evidence has been brought to the masses. You guys are terrified of it

I've seen that the earth is flat while flying in multiple airplanes

I can prove the earth is flat by way of flight paths

I ask so many simple questions in here that y'all ignore, then ask me to prove that the earth is flat

The questions that I ask DO prove the earth is flat, when you try and answer them

But like I said, the truth isn't actually what you're looking for in the first place:yeshrug:

I would say intelligence has nothing to do with it.

There are some scientists that are undoubtedly smarter than I am. Some, probably not so much.

But what they are, is the authority on a specific topic.

That is, whether they're smarter than I am or not, they've looked into something that I haven't, and it would be intellectually dishonest of me to dismiss their findings, when I have no data of my own.

We call that the scientific method.

This is the same method which has produced indoor plumbing, antibiotics, the combustion engine, etc....

So the scientific method has a pretty good track record. You can imagine why the layperson would put their faith in something that provides proven results, over the ramblings of a kid on the internet.

More to the point, I rode in the Concorde in the late 80's and I clearly could see the curvature of the earth.

So someone who has more data than you is telling you, "Hey, here's the deal..." I'm not claiming to be smarter than you, but your inability to separate emotional appeal to intelligence vs data available, while simultaneously dismissing the product of the scientific method is why people on this site clown you.

The Earth is round. Always will be.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I would say intelligence has nothing to do with it.

There are some scientists that are undoubtedly smarter than I am. Some, probably not so much.

But what they are, is the authority on a specific topic.

That is, whether they're smarter than I am or not, they've looked into something that I haven't, and it would be intellectually dishonest of me to dismiss their findings, when I have no data of my own.

We call that the scientific method.

This is the same method which has produced indoor plumbing, antibiotics, the combustion engine, etc....

So the scientific method has a pretty good track record. You can imagine why the layperson would put their faith in something that provides proven results, over the ramblings of a kid on the internet.

More to the point, I rode in the Concorde in the late 80's and I clearly could see the curvature of the earth.

So someone who has more data than you is telling you, "Hey, here's the deal..." I'm not claiming to be smarter than you, but your inability to separate emotional appeal to intelligence vs data available, while simultaneously dismissing the product of the scientific method is why people on this site clown you.

The Earth is round. Always will be.
The main component of the "scientific method" is constantly and repeatedly testing a concept to make sure that it still holds true,

Again, that's a fundamental component of the scientific method. The constant retesting makes it a method

You don't utilize the scientific method when you say that you believe that the earth is a ball spinning through nothing, because you've never tested that for yourself to make sure it's true

You rely on religious platitudes disguised as science, to shape your world view

So you saying that the earth is round is irrelevant, because you've never personally tested that concept, nor have you personally proved that concept, nor can you personally prove that concept if your life depended on it

You yourself just admitted that you don't think you're intelligent enough to utilize the scientific method to prove your assertions, so you defer to someone else(aka a priest)

But any time you wanna explain why the constellations never change, or why high noon on jan 1 isnt midnight on july 1, or why a helicopter can't just hover in 1 place and have it's destination rotate to it, feel free to utilize the scientific method to prove this

@me when you do:francis:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
The main component of the "scientific method" is constantly and repeatedly testing a concept to make sure that it still holds true,

Again, that's a fundamental component of the scientific method. The constant retesting makes it a method

You don't utilize the scientific method when you say that you believe that the earth is a ball spinning through nothing, because you've never tested that for yourself to make sure it's true

You rely on religious platitudes disguised as science, to shape your world view

So you saying that the earth is round is irrelevant, because you've never personally tested that concept, nor have you personally proved that concept, nor can you personally prove that concept if your life depended on it

You yourself just admitted that you don't think you're intelligent enough to utilize the scientific method to prove your assertions, so you defer to someone else(aka a priest)

But any time you wanna explain why the constellations never change, or why high noon on jan 1 isnt midnight on july 1, or why a helicopter can't just hover in 1 place and have it's destination rotate to it, feel free to utilize the scientific method to prove this

Well, I was wrong.

Turns out I am smarter than you. :ehh:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I'm sure you think you are

Why did you ignore the last part of my post?

I didn't.

But if you put forth your experience seeing the Earth being flat from the window of a plane as "scientific evidence" of it being flat...
...while then dismissing my experience from a higher-altitude seeing it's curvature...
...in the same breath where you attempt to lecture someone on how the scientific method works as a function of falsifiability, experimentation, and testing new data...

Then I'm objectively smarter than you.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I didn't.

But if you put forth your experience seeing the Earth being flat from the window of a plane as "scientific evidence" of it being flat...
...while then dismissing my experience from a higher-altitude seeing it's curvature...
...in the same breath where you attempt to lecture someone on how the scientific method works as a function of falsifiability, experimentation, and testing new data...

Then I'm objectively smarter than you.
Oh so you know for a fact that you were in an airplane that was a "higher altitude" than mine?

Please post a photo to prove this

And yes, you ignored this exact part of my post

Please address it thanks

Another classic quote from Tesla
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. Nikola Tesla
Read more at: Nikola Tesla Quotes

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Oh so you know for a fact that you were in an airplane that was a "higher altitude" than mine?

Please post a photo to prove this

And yes, you ignored this exact part of my post

Please address it thanks

Another classic quote from Tesla

Yes.

I know for a fact the Concorde flies higher than all of the sub-sonic jets you've flown in.

I don't have a photo, and if I did you would dismiss it outright anyway.

As far as all those questions, I have no idea. You could research the answers yourself, but you would also dismiss them.

Because, as someone on this site recently stated, you're not looking for the truth. You're looking for re-affirmation of what you already believe.

At any rate, you don't have to keep responding, breh. I've gotten what I needed from this conversation.

Good luck with the rest of your studies.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yes.

I know for a fact the Concorde flies higher than all of the sub-sonic jets you've flown in.

I don't have a photo, and if I did you would dismiss it outright anyway.

As far as all those questions, I have no idea
. You could research the answers yourself, but you would also dismiss them.

Because, as someone on this site recently stated, you're not looking for the truth. You're looking for re-affirmation of what you already believe.

At any rate, you don't have to keep responding, breh. I've gotten what I needed from this conversation.

Good luck with the rest of your studies.

That's all you had to say from jump

Thanks