TO ALL THE SPACE DENIERS.......

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
:what: You do know that the earth look flat according to all our senses?

If not for the mental conditioning we have gotten since birth about the globe, we would all assume the earth was flat if we relied totally on our senses.

Yea breh I've been outside. I've looked down the street. shyt looks flat.

I also flew on the Concorde in the 80's. shyt didn't look so flat.

Good post. :tu:

I'm sure @xCivicx appreciates the :cape:.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also flew on the Concorde in the 80's. shyt didn't look so flat.

You must be old as fukk if this true.

With that said, even your beloved globe prophets like Neil DeGrasse Tyson say you can't see curvature unless you're 50+ miles off the ground. And most commercial planes only fly at about 7 miles off the ground. And the Concorde only got to 12 miles or so off the ground. So you were not close to being high enough to see any curvature. Anything you saw that looked like a curve was the result of the concave window you were looking out of. They create the illusion of curvature. People have send weather balloons much higher in the air than any plane with cameras that don't have fish-eye lens. And guess what, they showed no curvature.

According to our senses and every non-fish-eye lens camera by non-NASA sources shows a FLAT EARTH. Try me again bytch.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
You must be old as fukk if this true.

With that said, even your beloved globe prophets like Neil DeGrasse Tyson say you can't see curvature unless you're 50+ miles off the ground. And most commercial planes only fly at about 7 miles off the ground. And the Concorde only got to 12 miles or so off the ground. So you were not close to being high enough to see any curvature. Anything you saw that looked like a curve was the result of the concave window you were looking out of. They create the illusion of curvature. People have send weather balloons much higher in the air than any plane with cameras that don't have fish-eye lens. And guess what, they showed no curvature.

According to our senses and every non-fish-eye lens camera by non-NASA sources shows a FLAT EARTH. Try me again bytch.

I'll be 40 this year.

And you got your facts mixed up.

They say you can see the curvature of the Earth at 50,000+ feet. (google it)

The concorde flies higher than that. (google it too)

And it's interesting that you appeal to the authority of astrophysicists when they say you can see the curvature of the Earth at a certain altitude, but not when they say the Earth is round. :mjlol: You were dead serious too.

I love anti-intellectuals. Ya'll stupid ass talking points are like popcorn to the educated.

Keep the hypocrisy coming, breh.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They say you can see the curvature of the Earth at 50,000+ feet. (google it)

Trust Google brehs. Here are videos of balloons that go over 100,000 feet into the air with a camera on it that doesn't have a fish-eye lens that gives you that fake curvature:

How about you use your eyes and tell me where the curvature is?

There's a reason Neil DeGrasse Tyson started saying you needed to be 50 miles in the air to see curvature the last few years. Its cause this footage hit the internet and people started to see with their own eyes that there is no visible curvature all the way to 100,000 feet in the air.

There is NO EVIDENCE of curvature from a non-NASA source. PERIOD.

Last edited:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Trust Google brehs. Here is video of a balloon that goes over 100,000 feet into the air with a camera on it that doesn't have a fish-eye lens that gives you that fake curvature:

How about you use your eyes and tell me where the curvature is?

There's a reason Neil DeGrasse Tyson started saying you needed to be 50 miles in the air to see curvature the last few years. Its cause this footage hit the internet and people started to see with their own eyes that there is no visible curvature all the way to 100,000 feet in the air.

There is NO EVIDENCE of curvature from a non-NASA source. PERIOD.

That's beautiful :wow:.

And you can see the curve at 3:47.

@xCivicx

Thanks breh, you made that easy.

+repped

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's beautiful :wow:.

And you can see the curve at 3:47.

@xCivicx

Thanks breh, you made that easy.

+repped

You must have bad eyesight at your old age. So I'm gonna give you one more chance. Here is footage with better quality for your old eyes:

Please cite the curvature? It should be crazy apparent at 100,000+ feet.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
You must have bad eyesight at your old age. So I'm gonna give you one more chance. Here is footage with better quality for your old eyes:

Please cite the curvature? It should be crazy apparent at 100,000+ feet.

Damn.... this is sad.

It must be rough shooting yourself in the foot like that.

Have a great rest of the week, breh.

:therethere:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
1.jpg
e3494d13.jpg

#brokeboygang and #nopassportgang showing they ass, again. :laff:
Clearly the 1st one is utilizing a fisheye lens

The 2nd shows a flat plane out the window smh