TO ALL THE SPACE DENIERS.......

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Thats what the scientist want you to believe.....I never said scientist didn't have their own agenda or wasn't liars.
Just look at CERN. But flat earth is not one of the massive amounts of lies were being told....While they got ya'll worried about whether the earth is flat or not they opening up black holes that could lead to other (possibly deadly) galaxies and dimensions, and trying to exterminate as much of the population as needed....
(Guess what part of the population is first on the totem pole)
:mjpls:

But that's for another thread....
Look at all this science fiction you're utilizing to try and argue your side smh

You literally cannot prove a single thing that you just said

Do you understand this?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I have.

But that's not what we're talking about.

I'll ask the question again because it's a good question.

Serious question.

@the bold no you have not :yeshrug:

And I'll answer the question the exact same way again

I'm confident in the fact that I've NEVER seen the earth's curve with my own eyes :yeshrug:

I'm also confident in the fact that I've never seen a photo of earth with my own eyes

Daps
Thats what the scientist want you to believe.....I never said scientist didn't have their own agenda or wasn't liars.
Just look at CERN. But flat earth is not one of the massive amounts of lies were being told....While they got ya'll worried about whether the earth is flat or not they opening up black holes that could lead to other (possibly deadly) galaxies and dimensions, and trying to exterminate as much of the population as needed....
(Guess what part of the population is first on the totem pole)
:mjpls:

But that's for another thread....

I’m not worried about the earth being flat, I know it is.

CERN is a whole other story, nothing to do with flat earth.

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)
I’m not worried about the earth being flat, I know it is.

CERN is a whole other story, nothing to do with flat earth.
I like how none of ya'll answered the question in the OP tho.......
:patrice:
Why would God encase his creations in a dome on the contrary to a better option, ie a universe?

What the purpose of having us in a dome?

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
I like how none of ya'll answered the question in the OP tho.......
:patrice:
Why would God encase his creations in a dome on the contrary to a better option, ie a universe?

What the purpose of having us in a dome?
they answered it earlier. This is abrahamic stuff. there is no real spirituality with anything that comes out of those works. For cacs, whatever, they are incapable of spirituality, but for Us no spirituality is to be found there. Then we get threads like this when we apply information that was designed to subjugate us.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
So what's your 100% proof of the Earth being a solid round perfect sphere/globe that completely shuts down all the flat earth theories?:jbhmm:

1.jpg
e3494d13.jpg

#brokeboygang and #nopassportgang showing they ass, again. :laff: