TO ALL THE SPACE DENIERS.......

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's no cop out. Science likes to differentiate itself from religion by saying its giving us naturalistic explanations for our reality rather than supernatural explanations.

For example, science says lightning isn't the result of God being mad at us but rather the result of electrical discharges in the clouds. Religion gives supernatural explanations to events in our reality. Science is supposed to give naturalistic explanations.

Saying the universe came from nothing is not a naturalistic explanation to our reality. Its supernatural which is the avenue of religion.

That is why I consider modern science to be nothing more than a religion. It is based on faith as well. Not hard science.
science also has no problem admitting it's not there yet, and it's open to being proven wrong. i know which sounds more reasonable to me

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
That's no cop out. Science likes to differentiate itself from religion by saying its giving us naturalistic explanations for our reality rather than supernatural explanations.

For example, science says lightning isn't the result of Zeus being mad at us humans but rather the result of electrical discharges in the clouds. Religion gives supernatural explanations to events in our reality. Science is supposed to give naturalistic explanations.

Saying the universe came from nothing is not a naturalistic explanation to our reality. Its supernatural which is the avenue of religion. That is why I consider modern astronomy to be nothing more than a new religion. It based entirely on faith rather than hard science.

Do "scientists" say the Universe came from absolutely nothing though? From what I know modern science says that the Universe could have come from flat energy quantum rules activity.

"Bestselling author and acclaimed physicist Lawrence Krauss offers a paradigm-shifting view of how everything that exists came to be in the first place.
“Where did the universe come from? What was there before it? What will the future bring? And finally, why is there something rather than nothing?”
One of the few prominent scientists today to have crossed the chasm between science and popular culture, Krauss describes the staggeringly beautiful experimental observations and mind-bending new theories that demonstrate not only can something arise from nothing, something will always arise from nothing. With a new preface about the significance of the discovery of the Higgs particle, A Universe from Nothing uses Krauss’s characteristic wry humor and wonderfully clear explanations to take us back to the beginning of the beginning, presenting the most recent evidence for how our universe evolved—and the implications for how it’s going to end. Provocative, challenging, and delightfully readable, this is a game-changing look at the most basic underpinning of existence and a powerful antidote to outmoded philosophical, religious, and scientific thinking."

Nothing doesn't mean nada

3 mins in

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The fact that we can't get a man alive through that barrier today even with all our modern technology but claim to have done it almost 50 years ago with limited technology.

blaccbeard negged you for your post in the thread Did "Black Panther" demonize black americans?. With the following comment: we cant get a man through VARB, dumb cac change u name
5:14 PM

So I'm a cac because I don't believe the moon landing was faked? :heh:

You conspiracy nikkas kill me :mjlolhairfade:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Show us the pics you've taken of the flat earth.

You know, the one you've seen with your own eyes.
I wish y'all would read the thread and stop with the strawman

If I JUST said that there's an upper limit to where humans can travel, how would there be possible to take a "picture of earth"?

Do you understand that you're so indoctrinated that even when you THINK you're "thinking outside of the box", you're still just repeating unproven unprovable heliocentric rhetoric

YOU haven't even seen a real photo of earth

There should be a camera sitting on the moon pointed at the earth 24/7 but there isn't

There should be stars and satellites in the cgi images that nasa gives you but there aren't

You may be gullible enough to fall for that trash but I'm not :yeshrug:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I see you pandering but aight.....For the sake of the argument you believe in the firmament....
In terms of the firmament it clearly states God put lights in the waters above the firmament......

which is not actual stars....

:francis:

So anything that would be considered a star or cluster of stars (such as Sirius B) shouldn't even exist in your own opinion...

Thus you bragging about our ancestors knowing and understanding astrology is technically nothing more than them just identifying lights in a ceiling.....

Correct?

:stopitslime:
Incorrect

I still call them stars so as to not confuse y'all

I normally just refer to them as celestial bodies

Because they are

I don't know what's above the upper limit of our reality and I don't pretend to be arrogant enough to make wild guessed with minimal information. You should do the same

I'm not sure why you're quoting the bible. I haven't referenced it once

So for you to try and put words in my mouth/posts in pretty disingenuous

I'm not sure why you think that "clusters" can't exist in the sky just because you can't go to space

I'm not following that logic. Please elaborate

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
science also has no problem admitting it's not there yet, and it's open to being proven wrong. i know which sounds more reasonable to me
How could you prove science/scientists wrong when you don't question anything they tell you?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How could you prove science/scientists wrong when you don't question anything they tell you?
there's infinitely more reason for humans to lie about god existing than there is to lie about the earth being flat. you believe in god, but not the earth being round. theres nothing more to say :mjlol:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Do "scientists" say the Universe came from absolutely nothing though? From what I know modern science says that the Universe could have come from flat energy quantum rules activity.

"Bestselling author and acclaimed physicist Lawrence Krauss offers a paradigm-shifting view of how everything that exists came to be in the first place.
“Where did the universe come from? What was there before it? What will the future bring? And finally, why is there something rather than nothing?”
One of the few prominent scientists today to have crossed the chasm between science and popular culture, Krauss describes the staggeringly beautiful experimental observations and mind-bending new theories that demonstrate not only can something arise from nothing, something will always arise from nothing. With a new preface about the significance of the discovery of the Higgs particle, A Universe from Nothing uses Krauss’s characteristic wry humor and wonderfully clear explanations to take us back to the beginning of the beginning, presenting the most recent evidence for how our universe evolved—and the implications for how it’s going to end. Provocative, challenging, and delightfully readable, this is a game-changing look at the most basic underpinning of existence and a powerful antidote to outmoded philosophical, religious, and scientific thinking."

Nothing doesn't mean nada

3 mins in

Smh that quote is pure gibberish

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
there's infinitely more reason for humans to lie about god existing than there is to lie about the earth being flat. you believe in god, but not the earth being round. theres nothing more to say :mjlol:
They lie about the shape of earth precisely to lie about the existence of a creator

Smh all these flat earth threads and you still haven't learned anything :francis:

You should really try reading all the way through one of them sometime