TO ALL THE SPACE DENIERS.......

Daps
none of you clowns have EVER stated what the government gains by lying to me about the shape of the earth. not ONCE :childplease:

Flat earth in the dome shows that the place we inhabit was built by someone/something. It supports Intelligent Design.

The people who own you have a different model. Their model is we are random in some void with billions other specks of dirt, yet we randomly showed up. You’re not special, you used to be a monkey. All those unbelievably sophisticated machinisms within the human body that flawlessly work and communicate with other...nah no one did, it just came from nothing!

Their version is that God doesn’t exist. Literally everything spawned from nothing. If you believe that, do you believe that say a laptop computer can spawn randomly in a rain forest? Because that’s the same thing.

The Bible talks about the firmament and the Bible also tells you Satan is the ruler of this realm we are in. God allows him dominion over earth for a limited time.

Satan is out to destroy anyone’s belief in God, his greatest trick was convincing people that he doesn’t exist.

When you don’t believe in God, you don’t care about your life...who cares about living righteously when you’re just nothing when you die? Way easier for Satan to collect millions of souls when he convinced you you don’t even have a soul in the first place.

Only a fool is an atheist. If I’m wrong about God, I’m just nothingness like you believe when I die. No loss to me. But if YOURE wrong about God, you gonna have some serious problems bro.

Do you know who Anton LaVey was? Head of the Church of Satan? As he was about to die, he started freaking out and crying and screaming as he was starting to see the other side and admitted he had been deceived. Too late for him though. Did you know death bed confessions are admissible in court?

Only a fool would bet on your side of the table.

Daps
Images from space is the 100% reasoning. Satellites, GPS all work with that basic knowledge of the earth being a sphere. But even before that, experiments and observation can be done to reason the Earth is spherical.

Consent Form | Popular Science

Now tell me why none of this makes sense and why it’s more logical that the Earth is flat.

Can you show us footage of all 40,000 satellites that allegedly cluster up the atmosphere? None of them are ever in NASA drawings, neither are stars lmao

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
5bb35e01ac036.jpeg

:dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flat earth in the dome shows that the place we inhabit was built by someone/something. It supports Intelligent Design.

The people who own you have a different model. Their model is we are random in some void with billions other specks of dirt, yet we randomly showed up. You’re not special, you used to be a monkey. All those unbelievably sophisticated machinisms within the human body that flawlessly work and communicate with other...nah no one did, it just came from nothing!

Their version is that God doesn’t exist. Literally everything spawned from nothing. .
:mjlol: at this retard

everyone in power believes in god :mindblown: you cant get elected president without 'believing in god'

what a fukking clown :laff:

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)

Their version is that God doesn’t exist. Literally everything spawned from nothing. If you believe that, do you believe that say a laptop computer can spawn randomly in a rain forest? Because that’s the same thing.

The Bible talks about the firmament and the Bible also tells you Satan is the ruler of this realm we are in. God allows him dominion over earth for a limited time.

Satan is out to destroy anyone’s belief in God, his greatest trick was convincing people that he doesn’t exist.

When you don’t believe in God, you don’t care about your life...who cares about living righteously when you’re just nothing when you die? Way easier for Satan to collect millions of souls when he convinced you you don’t even have a soul in the first place.

Only a fool is an atheist. If I’m wrong about God, I’m just nothingness like you believe when I die. No loss to me. But if YOURE wrong about God, you gonna have some serious problems bro.

Do you know who Anton LaVey was? Head of the Church of Satan? As he was about to die, he started freaking out and crying and screaming as he was starting to see the other side and admitted he had been deceived. Too late for him though. Did you know death bed confessions are admissible in court?

Only a fool would bet on your side of the table.
Why can't the universe or the big bang theory (which is unexplained) also be proof of intelligent design tho
:jbhmm:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
We never made it to the moon but that doesn’t mean we haven’t accomplished other things with nasa