TMZ guy to Blake Griffin, "You're not black...."

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evHzlBrzq70

I can't believe they'd even waste time with this bs. And that TMZ black dude in there is a dumbass for co-signing.

The TMZ ppl say that b/c he's got freckles on his face, that he's white......he's got reddish hair, so he's white.

:wtf: There's plenty of black people(with two black parents) that have freckles. I don't know how you can even insinuate that freckles are a white only feature.

And there's light skinned black ppl with brown-reddish hair. My mom had brownish-red hair when she was a child. That has nothing to do with being white or even a white parent. Neither of those features are exclusive to whites, regardless of him being mixed.

give that black guy from TMZ the ultimate " COooON Card ". Black is Black MF!

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
:yawn:

Don't play this stupid game with me, kid.

I already called Blake Griffin mixed...multiple times. You keep ignoring it.

But Let me make it real simple for you:

Halle Berry, Keys, Obama, etc are mixed in TRUTH/FACT. But the REALITY of living in this culture/society/USA, they are black.

And there's no arguing that.

But the reality is this culture is changing :blessed:

This younger generation is open to identifying as mixed raced. This younger generation is a truth seeking one.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
It has everything to do with holding onto biracial people because they are afforded privileges within society that blacks are not.

Asian/whites do not share the same history as black/white and largely aren't seeing as a step down within white culture as far as marrying or procreating.
So what if they're "afforded privileges" in society.. If they want to be considered black and they identify with being black, than whats the problem? Being marginalized, discriminated against, mistreated, and all that other negative shyt isn't the only defining trait of being BLACK. There is more to black people than that negative aspect. shyt, I was afforded WAY MORE privileges than the average black youth, but I still identify with being black and the pride that comes with it...

So you're saying due to the history between blacks and whites in this country, a mixed black/white person wanting to identify as black is different from an Asian/White person wanting to consider themselves asian? How so?

Please explain to me why a mixed black/white person cannot have the free choice to identify with one side, but an Asian/White person has that choiuse...

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
fukk hypodescent and hyperdescent. Those are just the way that people are classified. The classifications themselves aren't racist, the ideology apllied to those classifications are racist. As long as the myth of black/dark skinned inferiority is perpetuated, white supremacy is maintained. You're a gotdamn racist who's aiming to perpetuate white supremacy. Anybody who doesn't have their head up their ass can see that.

You have/had a white women in your life? :mjpls:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
But the reality is this culture is changing :blessed:

This younger generation is open to identifying as mixed raced. This younger generation is a truth seeking one.
Its changing all over the world. The UK for example mixed people identify as what they are... mixed. Its even on their census.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Really bruh? :usure:

Wentworth Miller
jxzW81P.jpg

Rebecca Hall
J13eDTY.jpg

:usure:

Her grandfather was black her grandmother was white. Both her parents are white. I think shes removed from blackness but the awareness should be enough for her to not call someone a ******. :russ:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:what: I can say nikka or say shyt about black people whenever feel like without any repercussions because I'm part black. I have that card in my back pocket. :morgan:

Okay, You identify "black", when it is convenient(card in your back pocket), and biracial every other time? Do you identify with being "white" when it is convenient? :leon:

If so, what are some examples of being "white" when it is convenient? Do you call your white cronies "cracka's" in a friendly way?

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
So what if they're "afforded privileges" in society.. If they want to be considered black and they identify with being black, than whats the problem? Being marginalized, discriminated against, mistreated, and all that other negative shyt isn't the only defying trait of being BLACK. There is more to black people than that negative aspect. shyt, I was afforded WAY MORE privileges than the average black youth, but I still identify with being black and the pride that comes with it...

So you're saying due to the history between blacks and whites in this country, a mixed black/white person wanting to identify as black is different from an Asian/White person wanting to consider themselves asian? How so?

Please explain to me why a mixed black/white person cannot have the free choice to identify with one side, but an Asian/White person has that choiuse...

Black people were never afforded the opportunity to "choose" until today yet they continue to endorse an outdated one-drop rule that is used to reallocate money, resources and power.

Asians are seen as "model minorities"..They can move freely without any interruptions to who they are. I've seen plenty of Asian/White kids and they identify as both as they should.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Black people were never afforded the opportunity to "choose" until today yet they continue to endorse an outdated one-drop rule that is used to reallocate money, resources and power.

Asians are seen as "model minorities"..They can move freely without any interruptions to who they are. I've seen plenty of Asian/White kids and they identify as both as they should.

See that is the thing... You're identifying it as the "one drop rule", Maybe the biracial person just identifies with being black more than anything else. Just like the Asian mixed person just identifies with being Asian more, it happens.

So you're saying because Americans view Asians as model minorities, that mixed Asian kids can be considered Asians, but Mixed black kids aren't allowed to? I don't get it... I am an advocate of letting mixed folks identify however they want to identify...

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Her grandfather was black her grandmother was white. Both her parents are white. I think shes removed from blackness but the awareness should be enough for her to not call someone a ******. :russ:
This is her mother.

i88uIQq.jpg

Her mother is mulatto, but gravity said he never saw a person mixed with black that looks 100% white.