TMZ guy to Blake Griffin, "You're not black...."

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
uh, no. he's black. when a mixed black/white man walks down the street, white women nervously clutch their purses, even crossing the street at times. when a mixed black/white man walks into a retail store, the clerks -- including the black ones -- train their eyes on his every move. when a mixed black/white man drives a nice car in a suburban neighborhood, police officers will run his plate and oftentimes stop him. when a mixed black/white man comes comes to his white girlfriend's home to meet her parents, her dad will look like :upsetfavre:

get the fukk out of here.

if he was stealing grocery he'd be black

cacs gonna c@c

:laff:

Right on cue relating black authenticity to criminality.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
We keep having to go over the same topics on here because some of you are just unwilling to accept the facts.

Blake Griffin is bi-racial....NOT BLACK, NOT WHITE!

If being Black means having two black parents
and being White means having two white parents
then Blake has failed both tests and simply does not qualify

it's simple, deal with it!

emoney

custom user title
Daps
red hair and frickles is charateristically a white racial trait

ts, pointing that his mother had red hair when she was a CHILD, not now...but when she was child doesn't negate the fact that the red hair and frickles is seen mostly on members of the white race. Exceptions don't really change general rules.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
We keep having to go over the same topics on here because some of you are just unwilling to accept the facts.

If I was a black man I would be disgusted that people are putting the son's and daughter's of white people in the same category as me.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mixed is part of being black in the USA. What is funny is you could have a person black as Wesley Snipes and if they do something great white people will find away to add themselves to the mix. In 50 years biggies smalls and tupac are going to be mixed

:what:

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Bi-racial is the politically correct term to use. However, people use the one drop rule because they have been conditioned to think that way through the oppression. Blacks didnt make the one drop rule, cacs did, through their racist ideas. Everyone just accepted it. You think racist cacs saw bi-racial individuals back in the day and only have them half the racism? Come on bruh.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
He's bi-racial, black and white, that's it.

and yes you can still call him black... and if you want to be that guy and get black people mad you can cal him white also

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
uh, no. he's black. when a mixed black/white man walks down the street, white women nervously clutch their purses, even crossing the street at times. when a mixed black/white man walks into a retail store, the clerks -- including the black ones -- train their eyes on his every move. when a mixed black/white man drives a nice car in a suburban neighborhood, police officers will run his plate and oftentimes stop him. when a mixed black/white man comes comes to his white girlfriend's home to meet her parents, her dad will look like :upsetfavre:

get the fukk out of here.

So you allow racist whites to label you? Not surprising at all.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You think I give a fukk about you telling me not to quote you, you fukking p*ssy.

Whites do not claim mixed children because to them that one single drop of black blood taints their blood. We have to accept any mixed child as black. They will never consider a mixed child as white, period. So by default we have to accept that child as black, because this is what white people want. Personally, I have no problem with a child identifying himself/herself as bi-racial. Now you can fukk off.
I have no problem with people identifying themselves as biracial either. You stupid non reading son of a bytch.

The difference is that Obama actually looks Black. If you saw him down the street and knew nothing about him, you would think he was Black. You can't say the same thing about Blake Griffin. I could tell from the jump that he was a Mulatto, before I knew anything about him.

But I'ma flip it one you. If you're one of those people who believe Mixed people are Black, then you have to call this guy Black as well

george-lopez-tall-dark-and-chicano-1024.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3EBDD1VjBc

George Lopez is Black :skip:
Why do you idiots even bother quoting me? I've already answered the dumb shyt in this post, go back and read it.

Malcolm X was multiracial, was he not black? Seriously, you people are stupid as fukk:pachaha: