TMZ guy to Blake Griffin, "You're not black...."

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is her mother.

i88uIQq.jpg

Her mother is mulatto, but gravity said he never saw a person mixed with black that looks 100% white.

I give up. Theres no good classifications for mixed race people because what we have to work with is built around white peoples ideas of how people are defined and classified. I doubt this terminology will be around in the next 400 years.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:patrice:

Breh every race thread pertaining to mixed race people identifying as such we'll have a dozen comments talking about "if a cop comes what do you think will happen"

Or

"who you think they going to arrest"

:wow: the c00nism reign continues.

Oh okay, you're only contact with black people is on "thecoli".

:dead:

You're from Delaware?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lightskinned blacks are afforded opportunities and privileges that aren't available to darker skinned blacks in this society. You aren't saying shyt regardless of the c00ns running in here cosigning your cracker ass. I don't have a problem with biracial people identifying themselves as mixed if they so choose. Those people aren't my concern and I clearly said that. 1 more time for your dimwits, I'm all about embracing anybody of African heritage who embraces and takes pride in being black. Biracial people who Want to claim mixed ad dont want to be black? fukk 'em. I see and understand your agenda grey boy. I don't get these clowns who claim to be black but want to shun people who directly reject the myth of white supremacy. Those c00ns are completely lost.

The irony about your beliefs is that you are instilling white supremacy

Whites will NEVER claim a mixed race person as one of theirs. Whites believe they have a "pure race"...they do not accept mixed people...so who does this mixed race child have to identify with by default? Blacks.

Blacks can never claim a pure race. Any bi-racial (black and white) child automatically becomes black. Because to white people that mixed child is still inferior to whites.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Okay, You identify "black", when it is convenient(card in your back pocket), and biracial every other time? Do you identify with being "white" when it is convenient? :leon:

If so, what are some examples of being "white" when it is convenient? Do you call your white cronies "cracka's" in a friendly way?
I don't identify as black or white. I identify as both, might be too hard for you single race people to comprehend.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I don't identify as black or white. I identify as both, might be too hard for you single race people to comprehend.

No I understand completely... A fairly simple concept to grasp...

Im just asking some probing questions just for my own personal knowledge...

You say you keep your "black card" in your back pocket.. I took that as you identify with black when it is convenient... Like when you want to call a fully black person a "nikka" or whatever :manny:

So do you call your white cronies, as "crackas"?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The irony about your beliefs is that you are instilling white supremacy

Whites will NEVER claim a mixed race person as one of theirs. Whites believe they have a "pure race"...they do not accept mixed people...so who does this mixed race child have to identify with by default? Blacks.

Blacks can never claim a pure race. Any bi-racial (black and white) child automatically becomes black. Because to white people that mixed child is still inferior to whites.
The only way to instill white supremacy is to perpetuate the myth that black/dark skinned people are inferior to whites. Whites don't claim mixed people with African heritage because they fear people of African heritage. White supremacy is all about fear of non whites, especially blacks. This is the last time I give you a serious response. Don't quote me anymore, you're too gotdamn stupid.
Mikebrownsjob is a black man. :comeon:
Your stupidass would believe that.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
If you're 1 of these idiots who says that mixed people aren't black then you can't classify Obama as black. If You say that Obama isn't black then neither are his daughters.
video-obama-girls-articleLarge.jpg
The difference is that Obama actually looks Black. If you saw him down the street and knew nothing about him, you would think he was Black. You can't say the same thing about Blake Griffin. I could tell from the jump that he was a Mulatto, before I knew anything about him.

But I'ma flip it one you. If you're one of those people who believe Mixed people are Black, then you have to call this guy Black as well

george-lopez-tall-dark-and-chicano-1024.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3EBDD1VjBc[/ame]

George Lopez is Black :skip:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Mixed is part of being black in the USA. What is funny is you could have a person black as Wesley Snipes and if they do something great white people will find away to add themselves to the mix. In 50 years biggies smalls and tupac are going to be mixed

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only way to instill white supremacy is to perpetuate the myth that black/dark skinned people are inferior to whites. Whites don't claim mixed people with African heritage because they fear people of African heritage. White supremacy is all about fear of non whites, especially blacks. This is the last time I give you a serious response. Don't quote me anymore, you're too gotdamn stupid.Your stupidass would believe that.

You think I give a fukk about you telling me not to quote you, you fukking p*ssy.

Whites do not claim mixed children because to them that one single drop of black blood taints their blood. We have to accept any mixed child as black. They will never consider a mixed child as white, period. So by default we have to accept that child as black, because this is what white people want. Personally, I have no problem with a child identifying himself/herself as bi-racial. Now you can fukk off.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's mixed, not black...

uh, no. he's black. when a mixed black/white man walks down the street, white women nervously clutch their purses, even crossing the street at times. when a mixed black/white man walks into a retail store, the clerks -- including the black ones -- train their eyes on his every move. when a mixed black/white man drives a nice car in a suburban neighborhood, police officers will run his plate and oftentimes stop him. when a mixed black/white man comes comes to his white girlfriend's home to meet her parents, her dad will look like :upsetfavre:

get the fukk out of here.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
if he was stealing grocery he'd be black

cacs gonna c@c