TLR now has blatantly lying threads in support of Trump

Daps
here's what i can't understand, why can't trump supporters just come out and say they support trump....? they feel he is the best candidate, why don't they just make a case for him... all this trying to trick and fool people into voting for trump makes no sense to me....

i'm not enthusiastic about voting for biden, but between trump and biden, i think biden is infinitely better than trump... i'm not hiding that sentiment, fúck it, it's how i feel.... but if someone thinks trump is better than biden, why not just come out and say that... all this bullshít "both sides" nonsense needs to stop... if you're a trump humper, just say so and make your case.... it's not like there isn't 74M other people that support trump as well.....

I support Trump. Happy now? :mjgrin:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. Original thread with the false lying tweet went 8 pages and is still going. This thread with the truth will be lucky to go 3.

@Doomsday, @BucciMane, @3333broadway, @Sleepy Floyd @DrexlersFade, @HypeMan, @North of Death, @LadyJ2, @Mr. Foxx Foxx, @Pazzy, @Assata Shakur, @chiefdogg, @RAX 010, @Warren Peace, @B86, @315, @kingofnyc, @Sohh_lifted

Did you see those original posts you were dapping up were based on a lie?

Youre a whole fraud. Stop. :laff: you dont even exist. Writing whole lies about living in compton and los angeles with gangbangers, making national geographic essays. Youre not going to use Trump to hide your frauding ass on here. Time for you to go. :camby: dont you EVER mention anything about truth when the truth is youre a whole lie. Youre our bbl drizzy.

Last edited:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
WTF is this thread, my thread was a light hearted fukkery troll thread and posters are taking it seriously :dahell:

I first saw it on the local news in NYC so I looked it up on Twitter and posted a random tweet to make the thread :pachaha:

Harlem is the most popular neighborhood on The Coli and Trump went there!? Couldn't resist making it for the fukkery :mjlol:

Here's the local NYC news story which I saw on TV last night

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@Canada Goose posted the OP tweet falsely claiming that the man who committed the stabbing was an illegal immigrant.

@I Really Mean It , @Absolut, @TripleAgent, @Rozay Oro, @Starman, @jilla82, @K.O.N.Y responded with support of Trump and continuing the false narrative that Trump was there to fight illegal immigration and attack the stabber, when he was actually there to SUPPORT the stabber in the name of fighting "Black crime".

@I Really Mean It also pushed the false suggestion that Democrat D.A. Alan Bragg was being attacked for dropping charges against the stabber.... when in reality, D.A. Bragg was attacked by Republicans for charging the man in the first place.

They really think they can fool Black folk by claiming Trump is doing literally the exact opposite of what he is actually doing.

@Absolut is a racist Mexican peep how he feels about Black men using self defense opposed to Black men being victims of vigilante violence.

Who said he could get a murder charge? He will easily be convicted of manslaughter, because that’s exactly what he did. What’s exactly in his favor? It’s of no dispute he killed a guy. He will be doing YEARS because he couldn’t control his temper in an argument with a racist geezer, and come out having to check the “convicted felon” box for the rest of his life. “Has a lot in his favor” :heh:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Biden and the Democratic congress passed $5 billion for Black and minority farmers in his very first spending bill of his presidency. Trump and Bush-appointed judges blocked the money, saying that it was racial discrimination against White farmers. Biden and the Democratic congress re-passed the bill, replacing the racial rules with "farmers who can show they've faced discrimination".

That's a tangible, right? And if judges appointed by conservatives, who currently control the Supreme Court, have clearly signaled that they will block ANY tangibles that are specific about race, exactly how are you going to solve that fukking problem?
:ohhh:

:russell:
Typical Good cop, Bad cop routine from Both Sides, friends.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
@Ray D’Angelo Harris is so mad about a dap that he wants me to kill myself over having a different opinion than him. I wish I would kill myself when nikkas like you are out here struggling, having to go to work everyday and I’m winning without a worry in the world. But keep thinking like a typical nikka and you’ll get the results of a typical nikka (broke, miserable, and can’t think for yourself or form your own opinions. Hive-like minded just like a female)