TLR now has blatantly lying threads in support of Trump

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He's done this "We must get the black criminals!" shyt at least a dozen times.

donald%252520trump%25255B4%25255D.png

"The first time I heard of Black Lives Matter, they were chanting pigs in a blanket—pigs, talking about our police—pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon," Trump replied. "I said that's a horrible thing... and that was my first glimpse of Black Lives Matter, I thought it was a terrible thing.

That's why I can't respect any black person who would vote for this clown, knowing all of this.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Professor Emeritus I saw what post you talking about didn’t even realize I dapped one of his posts because I don’t fukk with that Maga fukk @I Really Mean It

No problem, it happens. You can see in this thread who is admitting that the OG thread was full of shyt and who is doubling down.

For the rest of you, if you support Trump and attack Biden because you're told "Trump was supporting the Black Man against the illegal immigrant", then you find out that the whole narrative is a lie and Trump was actually attacking the Black man and you still double down and attack the messenger, then we know that you don't actually care about Black people. You're just being a right-wing piece of shyt.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@Ray D’Angelo Harris is so mad about a dap that he wants me to kill myself over having a different opinion than him. I wish I would kill myself when nikkas like you are out here struggling, having to go to work everyday and I’m winning without a worry in the world. But keep thinking like a typical nikka and you’ll get the results of a typical nikka (broke, miserable, and can’t think for yourself or form your own opinions. Hive-like minded just like a female)

Typical nikka huh:mjpls:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Coli will Coli.

Rhakim stay calling the fraud shyt out. Salute.

Hes a fraud himself which is why he changed his username and editied his posts to hide his lie. Lock this thread. How we have a confirmed fraud calling out other people for frauding? Smh @ this bullshyt. Coli ethering itself by having a fake person get poty.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
But keep thinking like a typical nikka and you’ll get the results of a typical nikka (broke, miserable, and can’t think for yourself or form your own opinions. Hive-like minded just like a female)

These are Trump supporters in our midst. @Mods just letting them get away with this shyt.

Blatantly lied in support of a White Supremacist, and when the lie is called out, they double down.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Hes a fraud himself which is why he changed his username and editied his posts to hide his lie. Lock this thread. How we have a confirmed fraud calling out other people for frauding? Smh @ this bullshyt. Coli ethering itself by having a fake person get poty.

Mentally ill babble.

Dumb nikka "I wanna get bushed again" babble.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are Trump supporters in our midst. @Mods just letting them get away with this shyt.

Blatantly lied in support of a White Supremacist, and when the lie is called out, they double down.

Like the mods havent banned you for being a complete lie? Dont know why @CHICAGO and @hex letting this fraud still post. Had to change your username to hide that post in the colisseum with you making up stories of compton. Even @Sccit saw that sorry shyt. :laff: boy you finished.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
WTF is this thread, my thread was a light hearted fukkery troll thread and posters are taking it seriously :dahell:

I first saw it on the local news in NYC so I looked it up on Twitter and posted a random tweet to make the thread :pachaha:

The problem was that you posted a right-wing Twitter account that was blatantly lying about why Trump was in Harlem, and did it to trick Black people.

Look at that account, their entire purpose is to try to get Black people to vote for Trump, and many of their posts are outright lies. Is the account even a real person, or is it a such puppet?

After it was proven to you that you were the victim of a racist, right-wing trick, then why not delete the tweet.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mentally ill babble.

Dumb nikka "I wanna get bushed again" babble.
You should be banned for being an annoying angry little bytch. You dont contribute anything on here. Youre not funny. Youre not entertaining. You have nothing intelligent to say or offer. You just existing on here. LOG OFF. GET A JOB. DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR MISERABLE EXISTENCE. nobody here likes or wants you here anyway.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

Yep, somehow I’m a full blown Trump supporter that refuses to vote for any of these clown ass candidates...

But use whatever deflection necessary to make yourself feel better about a great bit of our people having zero sense…

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You should be banned for being an annoying angry little bytch. You dont contribute anything on here. Youre not funny. Youre not entertaining. You have nothing intelligent to say or offer. You just existing on here. LOG OFF. GET A JOB. DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR MISERABLE EXISTENCE. nobody here likes or wants you here anyway.

Ok, sissy :umad:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yep, somehow I’m a full blown Trump supporter that refuses to vote for any of these clown ass candidates...

But use whatever deflection necessary to make yourself feel better about a great bit of our people having zero sense…
The Left Shills call us Trump supporters and the Right Shills calls us Biden supporters. All because #BothSides didn’t vote for either white supremacist, especially without tangibles.

Shills on Both Sides are so :demonic:, friend.