TLR now has blatantly lying threads in support of Trump

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
But this topic will be ignored because a few high school dropouts moving boxes for a living, will claim that Trump is giving "TANGIBLES"

Yup. Original thread with the false lying tweet went 8 pages and is still going. This thread with the truth will be lucky to go 3.

@Doomsday, @BucciMane, @3333broadway, @Sleepy Floyd @DrexlersFade, @HypeMan, @North of Death, @LadyJ2, @Mr. Foxx Foxx, @Pazzy, @Assata Shakur, @chiefdogg, @RAX 010, @Warren Peace, @B86, @315, @kingofnyc, @Sohh_lifted

Did you see those original posts you were dapping up were based on a lie?

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
no tangibles, no vote.

:mjgrin:

I stay shytting on Biden. I get called a c00n/cac/maga and every other word they got.

Y’all are using tangibles as an excuse now. There’s nothing appealing about Trump or his policy. Either you trolling or y’all are agents. I’m very critical of Biden and democrats, but he’s shown more than enough to deserve a second term. That doesn’t make him a good president either, it makes him the right person at the right time. That’s it.

Y’all don’t have enough money to pay 23%-30% sales tax either..

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
@Canada Goose posted the OP tweet falsely claiming that the man who committed the stabbing was an illegal immigrant.

@I Really Mean It , @Absolut, @TripleAgent, @Rozay Oro, @Starman, @jilla82, @K.O.N.Y responded with support of Trump and continuing the false narrative that Trump was there to fight illegal immigration and attack the stabber, when he was actually there to SUPPORT the stabber in the name of fighting "Black crime".

@I Really Mean It also pushed the false suggestion that Democrat D.A. Alan Bragg was being attacked for dropping charges against the stabber.... when in reality, D.A. Bragg was attacked by Republicans for charging the man in the first place.

They really think they can fool Black folk by claiming Trump is doing literally the exact opposite of what he is actually doing.
nikka I don’t support any politician. You flaming fakkit

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup. Original thread with the false lying tweet went 8 pages and is still going. This thread with the truth will be lucky to go 3.

@Doomsday, @BucciMane, @3333broadway, @Sleepy Floyd @DrexlersFade, @HypeMan, @North of Death, @LadyJ2, @Mr. Foxx Foxx, @Pazzy, @Assata Shakur, @chiefdogg, @RAX 010, @Warren Peace, @B86, @315, @kingofnyc, @Sohh_lifted

What original posts what we talking about here?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Conservatives have been fear mongering with their "soft on crime" bullshyt for 100 years.

How much fukking harder do you want things to get?
Every election cycle you motherfukkers whine about this shyt.

Suck my dikk with your bullshyt because when there's a school shooting, you don't ever do a fukking thing about it.
That whole soft on crime crap has always been a dog whistle to be used against minorities.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What original posts what we talking about here?

Original thread claimed that Trump was in Harlem to fight against illegal immigration and support a Black man who was killed by an immigrant. Several comments repeated the claim that he was in Harlem to be anti-immigration.

In reality, he was there to support the Latino immigrant who killed the Black man, called the Black man a criminal and said the Democrats are soft on crime. He also met with White Nationalists at the event. No "illegal" was involved in the story at all.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

I don’t even know what you’re talking about. You went out your way to tag everybody that dapped a post? fukkin weirdo

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don’t even know what you’re talking about. You went out your way to tag everybody that dapped a post? fukkin weirdo

Not a surprise that you're going to try to make this about me rather than giving a shyt that you fell for agents who are lying to Black people to try to get an open White racist elected president.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Original thread claimed that Trump was in Harlem to fight against illegal immigration and support a Black man who was killed by an immigrant. Several comments repeated the claim that he was in Harlem to be anti-immigration.

In reality, he was there to support the Latino immigrant who killed the Black man, called the Black man a criminal and said the Democrats are soft on crime. He also met with White Nationalists at the event. No "illegal" was involved in the story at all.
Damn that sounds about Trump I can't recall what I dapped but I dap everyone all the time anyway.

I only remember posting that crowd was very :mjpls: fukk Trump fukk the immigrant and fukk anyone who opposes my people period, they don't want it forreal sick of all these muthafukkas to be honest.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Case in point as to why I can't take these "bothsider" "don't vote" nikkas seriously.

They're too cowardly to just admit how they really feel and are always on some passive aggressive shyt. I may fundamentally disagree with your average black Republican and despise their politics, but at least they're honest about which team they're on.
Not voting for either white supremacist, especially without tangibles, should’ve told you shills of political parties how #BothSides operates. Get out your feels, friend:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Not voting for either white supremacist, especially without tangibles, should’ve told you shills of political parties how #BothSides operates. Get out your feels, friend:

Biden and the Democratic congress passed $5 billion for Black and minority farmers in his very first spending bill of his presidency. Trump and Bush-appointed judges blocked the money, saying that it was racial discrimination against White farmers. Biden and the Democratic congress re-passed the bill, replacing the racial rules with "farmers who can show they've faced discrimination".

That's a tangible, right? And if judges appointed by conservatives, who currently control the Supreme Court, have clearly signaled that they will block ANY tangibles that are specific about race, exactly how are you going to solve that fukking problem?

Daps
@Canada Goose posted the OP tweet falsely claiming that the man who committed the stabbing was an illegal immigrant.

@I Really Mean It , @Absolut, @TripleAgent, @Rozay Oro, @Starman, @jilla82, @K.O.N.Y responded with support of Trump and continuing the false narrative that Trump was there to fight illegal immigration and attack the stabber, when he was actually there to SUPPORT the stabber in the name of fighting "Black crime".

@I Really Mean It also pushed the false suggestion that Democrat D.A. Alan Bragg was being attacked for dropping charges against the stabber.... when in reality, D.A. Bragg was attacked by Republicans for charging the man in the first place.

They really think they can fool Black folk by claiming Trump is doing literally the exact opposite of what he is actually doing.

You ain't gon say what I did? :mjtf:

I love Trump too! What I gotta do, get on stage like a Sambo like Tim Scott did and look at him lovingly and say "I just love YOUUUU" for you to take me serious? :mindblown: