TLR now has blatantly lying threads in support of Trump

Daps
Bullshyt, you lied multiple times with specifics that WEREN'T anywhere in the thread before you put them there, and openly supported Trump.

Now that it's been revealed that your narrative was a lie and Trump/Republicans are doing the exact opposite of what you claimed they were doing, are you going to turn around and attack Trump? Of course not. You won't say a single word against Trump and Republicans even when it was revealed they did the EXACT THING you were falsely trying to attack Democrats for doing, only worse.
man, i’ve made it more than clear i don’t support either candidate. this country can burn to the ground for all i care.

i’m not going to be reeled into your game of gotcha. my position on trump and biden has been very consistent.

no tangibles, no vote.

:mjgrin:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
man, i’ve made it more than clear i don’t support either candidate. this country can burn to the ground for all i care.

i’m not going to be reeled into your game of gotcha. my position on trump and biden has been very consistent.

no tangibles, no vote.

:mjgrin:

Bullshyt. You attacked the Democrats with a blatant lie, then when it was revealed that it was actually the Republicans who had done what you accused Democrats of doing, you refused to criticize the Republicans and doubled down with your attacks of the Democrats instead.

You also bragged that Trump would be the next president, and in the past you've openly admitted that you're a supporter of Candace Owens and Ben Shapiro, complete anti-black far-right hacks.

Everyone sees through you.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
He finally dropped the mask in that thread.

That post should be bumped up every time that lil bytch ass fake militant goes on his usual rant about Democrats earning his vote.

Nicca had his whole skirt open cus Trump showed up to a Harlem Bodega. Offering NOTHING.

Typical "both sides" "FBA" bytch nicca c00n. I give him credit for at least coming out the closet tho. So at least folks know where these bothsides fukks are coming from when they set Democrats up to this astronomical standard no matter what the circumstances while giving Trump praise for just about anything. They don't hate both sides, they hate one side.

Daps
Bullshyt. You attacked the Democrats with a blatant lie, then when it was revealed that it was actually the Republicans who had done what you accused Democrats of doing, you refused to criticize the Republicans and doubled down with your attacks of the Democrats instead.

You also bragged that Trump would be the next president, and in the past you've openly admitted that you're a supporter of Candace Owens and Ben Shapiro, complete anti-black far-right hacks.

Everyone sees through you.
you greatly overestimate how many people side with your slavish support of the democrats.

but, i’ll let you cook.

:francis:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Canada Goose posted the OP tweet falsely claiming that the man who committed the stabbing was an illegal immigrant.
True, but he probably just ran with a mischaracterized twitter thread without checking the source. The same way I did.
They really think they can fool Black folk by claiming Trump is doing literally the exact opposite of what he is actually doing.
I'm more inclined to believe the X thread creator intended to "fool black folk" and all other folk than I am to believe that of @Canada Goose . But I suppose it's possible.

Hanlan's Razor: never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by neglect, ignorance or incompetence. Is the best explanation... At least in my case:francis: :yeshrug:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Case in point as to why I can't take these "bothsider" "don't vote" nikkas seriously.

They're too cowardly to just admit how they really feel and are always on some passive aggressive shyt. I may fundamentally disagree with your average black Republican and despise their politics, but at least they're honest about which team they're on.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
here's what i can't understand, why can't trump supporters just come out and say they support trump....? they feel he is the best candidate, why don't they just make a case for him... all this trying to trick and fool people into voting for trump makes no sense to me....

i'm not enthusiastic about voting for biden, but between trump and biden, i think biden is infinitely better than trump... i'm not hiding that sentiment, fúck it, it's how i feel.... but if someone thinks trump is better than biden, why not just come out and say that... all this bullshít "both sides" nonsense needs to stop... if you're a trump humper, just say so and make your case.... it's not like there isn't 74M other people that support trump as well.....

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That Trump bodega thread had you so stressed out you had to create your own :dead:

Posters blatantly lied to pretend that Trump had gone to Harlem in support of a Black man when he actually went to support the Black man's killer, met with White nationalists, and yet again is shytting on "Black crime" as a campaign tactic.

Yet your only concern is to bytch about me calling it out. And you were dapping up the pro-Trump posts in there.

You've showed your ass a long time ago.