TLR now has blatantly lying threads in support of Trump

b. woods

Peace
Daps
The problem was that you posted a right-wing Twitter account that was blatantly lying about why Trump was in Harlem, and did it to trick Black people.

Look at that account, their entire purpose is to try to get Black people to vote for Trump, and many of their posts are outright lies. Is the account even a real person, or is it a such puppet?

After it was proven to you that you were the victim of a racist, right-wing trick, then why not delete the tweet.

Two words: plat fishing :pachaha:

Breh saw Trump + Harlem :dame: and knew that a thread on it would automatically do numbers. :mjgrin: :lolbron:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Im mad but yet youre so angry with whoever that youre defending a fake person lying about his entire existence debating about trump.

There was literally ONE person who claimed I was lying about stories I had told, so I offered to ban bet him on any one of 5 major points he claimed I had lied about. Offered to send clear proof over P.M. to a mod of our mutual choice, and the loser of the best gets permabanned. He chickened and backed out cause he knew I had the receipts.

The fact that you are the only person who fell for it, even after the ban bet (and it wasn't just that first day, I've offered that bet several more times and he ducks every time), says something, cause everyone knows who you are.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This site was long advised to ban all cacs and c00ns..now look

Sucks this place was infiltrated by right wing nuts. Just a sign of the times though :snoop:

They should ban them but mods won't do shyt

O.G. thread still isn't bushed and no warnings, even though it was an outright lie about a black man in order to drink up support for an open racist.

And notice who in this thread is doubling down on the lie and STILL haven't admitted that they co-signed a racist's narrative to hurt Black people.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was literally ONE person who claimed I was lying about stories I had told, so I offered to ban bet him on any one of 5 major points he claimed I had lied about. Offered to send clear proof over P.M. to a mod of our mutual choice, and the loser of the best gets permabanned. He chickened and backed out cause he knew I had the receipts.

The fact that you are the only person who fell for it, even after the ban bet (and it wasn't just that first day, I've offered that bet several more times and he ducks every time), says something, cause everyone knows who you are.

@CHICAGO the mod even seen the thread with you, dude. Try harder. Youre our bbl drizzy. And for the record, you have been caught frauding on MULTIPLE OCCASSIONS BY NUMEROUS POSTERS as others have said the same so youre not going to turn this into some "i got haters" nonsense either. YOU ARE A FRAUD AND THATS THAT. Go and make another retirement thread.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The Left Shills call us Trump supporters and the Right Shills calls us Biden supporters. All because #BothSides didn’t vote for either white supremacist, especially without tangibles.

Shills on Both Sides are so :demonic:, friend.

Nobody ever called your closet MAGA ass a Biden supporter :mjlol: stop the cap

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
How is Biden working out for us brehs?
Honest question
  • Reversed Trump's Muslim ban
  • Historic Stimulus Bill passed
  • Reduction of poverty levels by 45% along with reduction of child poverty levels by 61% by the first 6 months
  • 5 Rounds of cancellation of student loan debt totaling almost $10 billion
  • Passed largest infrastructure bill in history
  • The unemployment rate dropped from 6.2% when Biden took office to 3.9%, the biggest single year drop in American history. A lot of this is due to COVID restrictions lifting though so make of that what you will.
  • The Inflation Reduction Act of 2022
  • First major gun legislation in 30 years
  • CHIPS Act to protect American supply of semi-conductor chips
  • $62 billion worth of health care subsidies under the ACA (Obamacare), capping insulin at $35
  • Allows Medicare to negotiate 100 drugs over the next decade, and requires drug companies to rebate price increases higher than inflation
  • Unemployment at 50 year low
  • Got republicans to publicly take Social Security and Medicare cuts off the table by tricking them during the State of the Union
  • Child poverty rates fall from 12.6% to 5.8% due to Biden's Expanded Child Tax Credits, 2.9 million kids escape poverty
  • World's best post-pandemic recovery, doubles all nations except Japan
  • Created 14 million jobs since he took office - More than any president in history did in four years (in only 3 years)
  • Black unemployment rate lower under Biden than any other administration (4.7%) - Compared to black unemployment under Trump was 2nd worst number in history, reaching over 16%
  • Diversity in justice: Majority of Biden’s appointed judges are women, racial or ethnic minorities – a first for any president
  • Railworker Deal
  • Rescinds Trump-era "Denial of Care" rule that allowed health care workers to deny medical care to patients because of their personal religious or moral belief
  • Violent crime drop significantly since 2020
  • $5.8 billion to clean up nation’s drinking water and upgrade infrastructure

Not bad. Of course though you can argue he's a puppet to his administration and probably just sits in the office all day eating ice cream, which is probably true.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
T
@Canada Goose posted the OP tweet falsely claiming that the man who committed the stabbing was an illegal immigrant.

@I Really Mean It , @Absolut, @TripleAgent, @Rozay Oro, @Starman, @jilla82, @K.O.N.Y responded with support of Trump and continuing the false narrative that Trump was there to fight illegal immigration and attack the stabber, when he was actually there to SUPPORT the stabber in the name of fighting "Black crime".

@I Really Mean It also pushed the false suggestion that Democrat D.A. Alan Bragg was being attacked for dropping charges against the stabber.... when in reality, D.A. Bragg was attacked by Republicans for charging the man in the first place.

They really think they can fool Black folk by claiming Trump is doing literally the exact opposite of what he is actually doing.
Thanks I know who to block now repped

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nobody ever called your closet MAGA ass a Biden supporter :mjlol: stop the cap
Right white supremacist Shills - “Obama’s son” “Libitard” “voted for Biden”.

Heard it all when I’m giving those poor insecure unemployed right wing cac supremacists that work, friend.:feedme: