TLR now has blatantly lying threads in support of Trump

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
A c00n. So? Are you saying that bp don't or shouldn't have legitimate concerns with the party we give 95+% of our vote?

Yes, at certain times, but now when a whole fascist dictator wants to see blacks back in chains and saying "yes massa" in Jim Crow 2.0

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yes, at certain times, but now when a whole fascist dictator wants to see blacks back in chains and saying "yes massa" in Jim Crow 2.0
The problem you're having is that the Democrats have cried wolf too much. They have literally said this every election since I been paying attention, so Reagan. The language has changed slightly, as our politicians have stopped playing nice among themselves, but essentially the same message: "You will be in chains."

I'm not even arguing that it's not true this time, I'm just saying, how long can you scare the shyt out of people? At some point, out of pure self preservation, they'll start to tune you out. Bp have too many heart problems as it is.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The problem you're having is that the Democrats have cried wolf too much. They have literally said this every election since I been paying attention, so Reagan. The language has changed slightly, as our politicians have stopped playing nice among themselves, but essentially the same message: "You will be in chains."

I'm not even arguing that it's not true this time, I'm just saying, how long can you scare the shyt out of people? At some point, out of pure self preservation, they'll start to tune you out. Bp have too many heart problems as it is.
1. You old as hell
2. Democratic Politicians were not saying this about John McCain, Romney or Dubya in 2000
3. People will always throw insults and accusations around, there's someone right now saying Biden/Trump drink the blood of toddlers, not everyone's opinion is worth listening to

I agree with your sentiment that fearmongering plays a huge role in the media.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
1. You old as hell
2. Democratic Politicians were not saying this about John McCain, Romney or Dubya in 2000
3. People will always throw insults and accusations around, there's someone right now saying Biden/Trump drink the blood of toddlers, not everyone's opinion is worth listening to
1. :skip: I am, and I'm cool with it. I have a black man who treasures me, my hair and body is popping, and everything is right in my world. 🥰
2. Romney ran against Obama in 2012. Joe Biden said, and I quote,

Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday told a diverse crowd here, including many African-Americans, that presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney would "put you all back in chains" by unshackling Wall Street.

3. Did I mention any of that dumb shyt? No, I did not. :beli:

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
1. :skip: I am, and I'm cool with it. I have a black man who treasures me, my hair and body is popping, and everything is right in my world. 🥰
2. Romney ran against Obama in 2012. Joe Biden said, and I quote,

Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday told a diverse crowd here, including many African-Americans, that presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney would "put you all back in chains" by unshackling Wall Street.

3. Did I mention any of that dumb shyt? No, I did not. :beli:
That's good I was just joking.

As far as the Biden quote goes you're misinterpreting what he said. You're making it seem like he's referring to slavery. As you said the group was diverse.

"Wall Street crash of 2008. "He's going to let the big banks once again write their own rules - unchain Wall Street!" Biden said. Then he added, "They're going to put you all back in chains""

While that's a poor choice of words it's not even close to acting like Romney hates black people.

Romney was and still continues to be one of the most respected Republicans by liberals. Nobody thinks he's an outright racist afaik.

I just added that last paragraph because I didn't want you to link some random tweet with 2 likes from 2011 calling Romney a fascist. Not saying you'd do that but a lot of people on this site are braindead.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
WTF is this thread, my thread was a light hearted fukkery troll thread and posters are taking it seriously :dahell:

I first saw it on the local news in NYC so I looked it up on Twitter and posted a random tweet to make the thread :pachaha:

Harlem is the most popular neighborhood on The Coli and Trump went there!? Couldn't resist making it for the fukkery :mjlol:

Here's the local NYC news story which I saw on TV last night

man this is pathetic, stand on that shyt.
“it’s just a prank bro” ass explanation 🙄

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I'm not misinterpreting shyt.

I said this and then I proved it. :yeshrug:
You not only misinterpreted the quote, you're being disingenuous. You also have not proved what you said..please quote where politicians said this about every other Republican nominee since Reagan.

:mjpls:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
-asks question
-gets objectively true answers
-denies reality

Some of you are dead ass autistic retarded b. Good luck with that
All that shyt was not true wtf ...he got like 2 or 3 out of those 50 bullet points but I'm retarded?