TLR now has blatantly lying threads in support of Trump

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Ah so 80% of the black people in America who largely are offended by the rhetoric and proposals and disagree with you are all sellouts and not as pro-black as...you?

So why does your rhetoric mirror known c00ns? Like Clarence thomas? Why does your voting actions mirror known racists on the right? My actions don't, but yours does. Why are you ignoring 80% of black people? quote this and answer this directly please. The math ain't mathing that you are more "pro-black" or "aware" than 80% of blacks when comes to feeling as though that administration will hurt us more than helps.

I posted this in the other thread @TripleAgent was too much of a coward to address it. Let's see if another bothsider will

Trump is specifically dangerous for Blacks in 3 major categories

RHETORIC, POLICIES, RACIAL POLARIZING ACTIONS.

This is the shyt Trump already has done, that didn't show up on his website either

POLICIES: 1.under Trumps administration, The Department of Justice has abdicated its responsibility to protect African Americans from onerous voter ID laws that have disenfranchised many African American voters.

2. the Trump administration already begun to attack “disparate impact” regulations which “prohibit actions that have the effect of discriminating against particular groups, not just those that are intended to do so”. The disparate impact doctrine has been used as a tool across all of the federal agencies to tackle systemic racism and discrimination.

3. Criminal Justice: remember Trayvon Martin? Remember when Obama's administration enacted investigations into a total of 25 police departments and entered into 14 consent decrees to change their police tactics including the excess force? Trump completely abandoned that, while not enacting a single decree.

Under the Collaborative Reform Initiative (CRI), police departments could request a review of their practices and get feedback with recommended changes. That program has changed under the Trump administration with its “focus on helping police departments tackle violent crime, fight gangs, and deal with protests”

VOTER SUPPRESSION: remember in 2017 when Trump enacted "Presidential Advisory Commission"?
Which has BEEN widely criticized by civil rights organizations, election law scholars, and by many Democratic secretaries of state who believed the commission was created to lay the groundwork for voter suppression of Democratic constituencies—minorities, young people, and the poor

then the DOJ has reversed or retreated on several voting rights cases in which it abandoned claims of intentional discrimination which signals a level of acceptance of voter discrimination
This was particularly alarming to African Americans who live in states where new barriers are denying them access to the ballot box with tactics such as at-large election systems, voter ID laws, and racial gerrymandering.

RHETORIC: I know you probably are ass at sociology but rhetoric matters. It largely lead us to the culture and divisive nature of America today. simply rhetoric. You #bothsiders are so ass at understanding this, that you can't even comprehend to bring it up as a talking point.

When you say things like "BLM is a terrible name, I just remember them chanting 'pigs in a blanket'" and continuously trivialize black issues; it reverberates to how the public, namely his supporters or whites, behave. When you say things like "kung flu" that affects how his constituents behave. That's not a policy, but intangible actions that undeniably happened, and had a major impact on the division we see now.

So there you go, factual instances that Trump has specifically affected blacks negatively in ways the Bidens administration will not. On top of it all you have DEI reversal pending and Trump gets two more picks.

I’m voting for Biden and I can’t even take this post serious. Y’all just give them all the ammo in the world to attack y’all back.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ah so 80% of the black people in America who largely are offended by the rhetoric and proposals and disagree with you are all sellouts and not as pro-black as...you?

So why does your rhetoric mirror known c00ns? Like Clarence thomas? Why does your voting actions mirror known racists on the right? My actions don't, but yours does. Why are you ignoring 80% of black people? quote this and answer this directly please. The math ain't mathing that you are more "pro-black" or "aware" than 80% of blacks when comes to feeling as though that administration will hurt us more than helps.

I posted this in the other thread @TripleAgent was too much of a coward to address it. Let's see if another bothsider will

Trump is specifically dangerous for Blacks in 3 major categories

RHETORIC, POLICIES, RACIAL POLARIZING ACTIONS.

This is the shyt Trump already has done, that didn't show up on his website either

POLICIES: 1.under Trumps administration, The Department of Justice has abdicated its responsibility to protect African Americans from onerous voter ID laws that have disenfranchised many African American voters.

2. the Trump administration already begun to attack “disparate impact” regulations which “prohibit actions that have the effect of discriminating against particular groups, not just those that are intended to do so”. The disparate impact doctrine has been used as a tool across all of the federal agencies to tackle systemic racism and discrimination.

3. Criminal Justice: remember Trayvon Martin? Remember when Obama's administration enacted investigations into a total of 25 police departments and entered into 14 consent decrees to change their police tactics including the excess force? Trump completely abandoned that, while not enacting a single decree.

Under the Collaborative Reform Initiative (CRI), police departments could request a review of their practices and get feedback with recommended changes. That program has changed under the Trump administration with its “focus on helping police departments tackle violent crime, fight gangs, and deal with protests”

VOTER SUPPRESSION: remember in 2017 when Trump enacted "Presidential Advisory Commission"?
Which has BEEN widely criticized by civil rights organizations, election law scholars, and by many Democratic secretaries of state who believed the commission was created to lay the groundwork for voter suppression of Democratic constituencies—minorities, young people, and the poor

then the DOJ has reversed or retreated on several voting rights cases in which it abandoned claims of intentional discrimination which signals a level of acceptance of voter discrimination
This was particularly alarming to African Americans who live in states where new barriers are denying them access to the ballot box with tactics such as at-large election systems, voter ID laws, and racial gerrymandering.

RHETORIC: I know you probably are ass at sociology but rhetoric matters. It largely lead us to the culture and divisive nature of America today. simply rhetoric. You #bothsiders are so ass at understanding this, that you can't even comprehend to bring it up as a talking point.

When you say things like "BLM is a terrible name, I just remember them chanting 'pigs in a blanket'" and continuously trivialize black issues; it reverberates to how the public, namely his supporters or whites, behave. When you say things like "kung flu" that affects how his constituents behave. That's not a policy, but intangible actions that undeniably happened, and had a major impact on the division we see now.

So there you go, factual instances that Trump has specifically affected blacks negatively in ways the Bidens administration will not. On top of it all you have DEI reversal pending and Trump gets two more picks.
Are you on the spectrum? I don’t support cac supremacist Trump or cac supremacist Biden.

Clarence Thomas isn’t #BothSides like me. But the founder of #BothSides is. The Honorable Malcom X el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz, friend.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Are you on the spectrum? I don’t support cac supremacist Trump or cac supremacist Biden.

Clarence Thomas isn’t #BothSides like me. But the founder of #BothSides is. The Honorable Malcom X el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz, friend.

You are making a false equivalence and your mindset acts as if you are more pro black than those who tell you that you are aiding a worse administration for us by not voting

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You are making a false equivalence and your mindset acts as if you are more pro black than those who tell you that you are aiding a worse administration for us by not voting
You’re free to vote for who you want. I refuse to vote for either white supremacist, especially without tangibles, friend.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
blacks? :mjpls:

but i digress.

please, if you will, tell me who authored the 94 crime bill, inarguably the most harmful legislation to impact black america since jim crow?

:jbhmm:
Really? Notice I didn't go into the lawsuits that Trump had against him for racial discrimination in real estate prior to his presidency because what matters is who is going to be largely detrimental to us TODAY.

That ain't the Biden administration. I show you things that are going to happen and things that DID happen in the presidential term and you bring up the crime bill of 94'? Do better.

Daps
Really? Notice I didn't go into the lawsuits that Trump had against him for racial discrimination in real estate prior to his presidency because what matters is who is going to be largely detrimental to us TODAY.

That ain't the Biden administration. I show you things that are going to happen and things that DID happen in the presidential term and you bring up the crime bill of 94'? Do better.
what’s going to happen to black people under trump that hasn’t occurred under the beneficent eye of our liberal saviors?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
what’s going to happen to black people under trump that hasn’t occurred under the beneficent eye of our liberal saviors?

Do you not understand how government works?

Didn't I just list all the shyt that led to this mess, if you want an answer. It looks about as long as the post I made earlier. Except you guys don't read it, don't address it, and then ask the same question that was already answered.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
50 years of the same strategy has not worked for Black Americans, friend.
And now we're in an annoying and rare situation where a dude that shouldn't be there, is on some wild shyt. Because whites decided they are gonna throw a hail mary. Where we have to pause real progress, in order to not let this dude in.

Because if he's in we damn sure will never get shyt.

The mindset you have is when you have 2 establishment party people in play. Like...Romney versus Biden or some shyt. Then cool, don't vote. Now? Red alert.

Breaking news btw. The Supreme Court just abolished free protest. So now we won't even be able to organize. Thank Trumps picks for that also.