RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Do you have a contradicting source?

The U.S. has pushed itself to the front

The U.S. economy has experienced the most significant reversal of fortunes, fighting back to its pre-pandemic growth trajectory not once, but twice. It may even end up overshooting that old trend
Yes ....me

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You not only misinterpreted the quote, you're being disingenuous. You also have not proved what you said..please quote where politicians said this about every other Republican nominee since Reagan.

:mjpls:
I don't know how old you are, but the frankness in modern politics is new for the modern era. From, say, Reagan to Obama, politicians used euphemisms to talk shyt about bp. "Tough on CRIME", "the war on DRUGS," etc. Tbh, some of Biden's early work is the most outwardly white supremacist rhetoric I'd seen since desegregation.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I don't know how old you are, but the frankness in modern politics is new for the modern era. From, say, Reagan to Obama, politicians used euphemisms to talk shyt about bp. "Tough on CRIME", "the war on DRUGS," etc. Tbh, some of Biden's early work is the most outwardly white supremacist rhetoric I'd seen since desegregation.
Yeah but you're talking about phrases that were coined by Republican politicians. I'm asking for when Liberals said McCain was going to put Americans in chains.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
WTF is this thread, my thread was a light hearted fukkery troll thread and posters are taking it seriously :dahell:

I first saw it on the local news in NYC so I looked it up on Twitter and posted a random tweet to make the thread :pachaha:

Harlem is the most popular neighborhood on The Coli and Trump went there!? Couldn't resist making it for the fukkery :mjlol:

Here's the local NYC news story which I saw on TV last night

We in an election cycle. A very important one. Now ain't the time to be boosting Trump to black men for giggles and "fukkery" breh.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
The Left Shills call us Trump supporters and the Right Shills calls us Biden supporters. All because #BothSides didn’t vote for either white supremacist, especially without tangibles.

Shills on Both Sides are so :demonic:, friend.

No one has EVER called you a Biden supporter you lil liein ass bytch. Jesus you move like a little girl for daddy Trump.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
We in an election cycle. A very important one. Now ain't the time to be boosting Trump to black men for giggles and "fukkery" breh
99% of Black Men don't even know this forum even exist.

I could understand if I was famous and made that post on SM, but I'm just little ol me on The Coli.com @Canada Goose does NOT have the clout to sway elections.

I even blatantly said to vote for Joe Biden in the OP of my thread. I'm rooting for Biden to win. I'm not even both sides, I'm straight up rooting for the democrats to win.

I only posted the tweet for the video, not the typed message. I thought Coli brehs would smart enough to notice "twitter babble" and ignore that part of the tweet.

I'm just :mindblown: my thread is causing so much controversy. Isn't the average poster here a college graduate with multiple certs, yall is really being influenced by an obvious troll thread?

Daps
99% of Black Men don't even know this forum even exist.

I could understand if I was famous and made that post on SM, but I'm just little ol me on The Coli.com @Canada Goose does NOT have the clout to sway elections.

I even blatantly said to vote for Joe Biden in the OP of my thread. I'm rooting for Biden to win. I'm not even both sides, I'm straight up rooting for the democrats to win.

I only posted the tweet for the video, not the typed message. I thought Coli brehs would smart enough to notice "twitter babble" and ignore that part of the tweet.

I'm just :mindblown: my thread is causing so much controversy. Isn't the average poster here a college graduate with multiple certs, yall is really being influenced by an obvious troll thread?

nxgga, have some self respect! You're not little ole you, you're a mover and shaker out here in these skies and coli streets!

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You not only misinterpreted the quote, you're being disingenuous. You also have not proved what you said..please quote where politicians said this about every other Republican nominee since Reagan.

:mjpls:

She 43 years old and still got shyt and piss stains in her panties

she's not a smart person.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Damn you a real bytch my man. Quit pissing in every politics thread critical of Trump like a teenage girl and just say you support Republicans my nikka.
Only females and grown men with extremely high levels of estrogen create false narratives to protect their political white supremacist mommies and daddies.

You want me to fake support Trump so bad so you can jump in from of all critical bullets aim at the Democrats like a plump secret service agent. It’s so demonically moist, friends.

Last edited:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No one has EVER called you a Biden supporter you lil liein ass bytch. Jesus you move like a little girl for daddy Trump.
No need to project your daily buff jobs of a white supremacist politician onto #BothSides. Our founder, the Honorable Malcolm el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz X, would not appreciate you calling him a “lil liein ass bytch” and “little girl for daddy Trump”, ma’am.:ufdup:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
The problem you're having is that the Democrats have cried wolf too much. They have literally said this every election since I been paying attention, so Reagan. The language has changed slightly, as our politicians have stopped playing nice among themselves, but essentially the same message: "You will be in chains."

I'm not even arguing that it's not true this time, I'm just saying, how long can you scare the shyt out of people? At some point, out of pure self preservation, they'll start to tune you out. Bp have too many heart problems as it is.

After all we've visibly seen in the past 6 years yall, threat of the Republican party is still all Democrat hyperbole? You be the main one getting all buck talking about fukk Democrats and no one can disrespect black Americans. But Trump judges make affirmative action illegal overnight and suddenly you turn into a lil puppy dog that don't even know what's going on. The Republicans have just "stopped playing nice" that's all.

Can yall stop being such willingly obtuse cowards about what's going on in this country and just tell us you're Republicans, you're Trump supportersrs, and don't actually give a shyt about black people at all?