TLR now has blatantly lying threads in support of Trump

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Your post doesn’t include context or history. It’s only talking points. I could flip your post in like 5 minutes to show you why if you’d like?
Do those things indicate that Trump has no interest in aiding black people in any meaningful regard.

What historical context does the rhetoric portion of my post need? He said those things and more, they impacted the way people(especially his white supporters) behave. That is inarguable.

Suspicious how you didn't go at the farrr more ludicrous posts in this thread, that provide no information at all. When those posters were clearly wrong about the premise of the other thread to the degree it needed to be closed....why?

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Do those things indicate that Trump has no interest in aiding black people in any meaningful regard.

What historical context does the rhetoric portion of my post need? He said those things and more, they impacted the way people(especially his white supporters) behave. That is inarguable.

Suspicious how you didn't go at the farrr more ludicrous posts in this thread, that provide no information at all. When those posters were clearly wrong about the premise of the other thread to the degree it needed to be closed....why?

My first post in this thread

I stay shytting on Biden. I get called a c00n/cac/maga and every other word they got.

Y’all are using tangibles as an excuse now. There’s nothing appealing about Trump or his policy. Either you trolling or y’all are agents. I’m very critical of Biden and democrats, but he’s shown more than enough to deserve a second term. That doesn’t make him a good president either, it makes him the right person at the right time. That’s it.

Y’all don’t have enough money to pay 23%-30% sales tax either..

I’m not sure what you want me to say?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Prediction:

Trump is gonna lose.

Were all talking about nikkas c00ning for Trump but what about Trump c00ning?

Even Biden haters would have to admit Trump didnt go to Harlem or sell sneakers in 16 and ran away with it.

One thing #bothsides can agree on is both of them come from an area where there were enforced "negro free zones" Biden nor Trump would or do associate with Black people until they need a vote from them.

What Trump is doing now screams of desparation.

The nikka did an interview with tether of a different feather DJ Akademiks a whole immigrant who admits that his mother committed marriage fraud to get her and her gang of migrant kids over through chain migration.

Imagine how hot Tariq and the ADOS chick is. Trump finally sat down with a Black person but yhat person is an immigrant culture vulture who like Trump made a fortune off of sucking up to and dissing FBA's at the same time

Trumps team must assume that Biden is gonna win in a landslide

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If you a Trump supporter in 2024 you're anti American

:yeshrug:neg me bytch idc
Even though I plan to be in the states and is registered Im not planning on voting mainly because Im not planning to be in the country before whoever wins takes office.

Im on record as saying If Trump is reelected the US deserves him.

First time maybe people wanted radical change now hes not even saying what he will do not even #buildthatwall because if he said that youd have to ask why didnt it get done under a unified government.

Again other that white Qanon dudes everyone thats for him just says theyre just more against the other guy. shyts a troll campaign for what promises to be a troll presidency
#bothsides will break their necks to pander to the military so I get my butta biscuits well buttered anyway.

Just keep the COLA's coming thats all I care about. Trump does another tax cut dumping more money into economy making the FED keep the interest rates high to combat inflation which justifies higher COLA's. Keep that shyt going

We might even get into another which would mean even more pay raises.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
It's fascinating to see these posters getting caught behind a blatant lie to support Trump, and when caught..... these are their responses.

Not, "My bad, I fukked up", or "You're right, Trump was the a$$hole here and it was a total lie to claim he was supporting a black man when the opposite was true."

No, just complete deflection and attacking the messenger.

Yep. Like I said in another thread.

It’s just a whole bunch of posters who want to be right but have absolutely no idea what they’re talking about. Somebody comes in with facts and they act just like Donald Trump. Deflect, deflect and use buzzwords and call people names.

Propaganda has turned some of you to straight puppets and you should think about reevaluating your life. Quit letting YouTubers and memes on the internet decide your world views.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Ever heard of Mark Robinson of NC? These "both siders" are legit the clones of him, taking away women's right to choose and their basic voting rights. Most of them have a history of PAWGing and being anti-FBA.
:mjtf: I'm considered a both sider on here, that's not saying much. I don't know who Mark Robinson is.