TLR now has blatantly lying threads in support of Trump

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
1. :skip: I am, and I'm cool with it. I have a black man who treasures me, my hair and body is popping, and everything is right in my world. 🥰
2. Romney ran against Obama in 2012. Joe Biden said, and I quote,

Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday told a diverse crowd here, including many African-Americans, that presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney would "put you all back in chains" by unshackling Wall Street.

3. Did I mention any of that dumb shyt? No, I did not. :beli:

Between Romney hypothetically winning in 2012 and Trump in 2016, yes that would've been enough Supreme Court picks to completely roll back civil rights of all kinds to pre-1960s status with your "FBA" black conservative buddy Uncle Clarence Thomas leading the way.

"Back in chains" might be a crude metaphor, but it's happening. Arizona just brought back a civil war era law against women's reproductive rights. You think they cant do the same to black folks? Even Republicans are upset and sweating over this tone deaf decision. Why the hell you think female voters are turning out in droves and killing Republicans in every election even in red states? Cus they see what these Republicans are trying to do the more they gain power, whereas cowards like you pretending to be black militants wanna throw their heads in the sand and pretend like daddy Trump aint doing nothing wrong and the mean ole Democrats just scaring us.

You black conservatives are so useless it's unbelievable. Your concern for black people clearly takes a HUGE back seat to your sociopathic bigotry towards immigrants. You can care less about what's best for us politically. You care about what's best for conservatives.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
it's alot of morlocks here posing as
black people.
G6A4yZ3.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

yes.

marketplace of opinions.

town square of opinions.

freedom of speech.

intellectual vigor of thecoli.

injection of new ideas and viewpoints.

... and we need some more big b00tay brehettes on here :hubie:

What new ideas and viewpoints? It's just gonna be previously banned posters and the fakkits on /pol/ who've been casing the site for years

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Perhaps the weirdest thing about some of the #BothSides crowd is that they claim that they support Independent candidates yet rarely post about them.

Some of them bring up Cornell West but that's about it. The reality is that most Independents don't have enough mass support to win national elections and the average Independent candidate is a MAGA adjacent Libertarian or Centrist like Robert Kennedy Jr. who's "Independent" but still panders to the anti-vax/Q Anon/MAGA crowd while still pretending to be Left leaning just because he goes on some hip hop podcasts.

What's ironic, too, is that I vividly remember a thread where someone listed in clear detail the number of politicians who actively support reparations including the likes of Marianne Williamson and Julian Castro(both Democrats) and the thread was basically paid dust and you even had some of the #BothSides crowd still being cynical and saying "we don't trust you" like Metro.

So, in essence, many #BothSides types aren't even actually Independent voters since they're not even bringing attention to the many Independent/3rd Party options out there. I wouldn't even call them anarchists or anarcho-capitalists either. Just cynical non-voters waiting for shyt to hit the fan.

I don't think people realize that Trump is worse than Biden on just about everything these days. Trump can't stop global inflation or gas prices. Trump literally pressured Republicans to not approve of a bipartisan border security bill proposed by Democrats just so he can complain about the issue for the election. He's a much more unhinged Zionist and Netanyahu supporter than Biden will ever be. He's pressured the Supreme Court to overrule affirmative action and Roe Vs. Wade. He uses grievance politics to cater to White nationalists and the Far Right. He supports militarization of the police force. His tax plan only benefits the wealthy. He hates BLM and Black people protesting against the police brutality. He, like all Republicans, is radically against reparations. He's emotional and reactionary which is the last thing America needs for foreign policy. And, most importantly, he's alluded to wanting to become an authoritarian leader and getting rid of democracy.

Trump's been living off of 2017-2019 for far too long. That's literally the only saving grace he has at this point and the main thing his supporters love to tout but Obama's 2nd term and the fact that COVID didn't strike yet play a bigger role in that economy than any of Trump's actual policies. And, if you go by the actual data, Biden's economy is not worse than Trump's 2017-2019 economy by any metric. The only real difference is the global inflation that the 2020 pandemic accelerated on a worldwide basis but Biden has nothing to do with that.

If you're going to support a 3rd Party candidate, that's perfectly fine. In fact, I encourage it. But you have to at least propose a viable plan that goes beyond non-voting. If non-voting was truly the solution to our problems, the GOP wouldn't be working overtime to suppress Black votes. Voting goes beyond a 4 year Presidential election too.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Perhaps the weirdest thing about some of the #BothSides crowd is that they claim that they support Independent candidates yet rarely post about them.

Some of them bring up Cornell West but that's about it. The reality is that most Independents don't have enough mass support to win national elections and the average Independent candidate is a MAGA adjacent Libertarian or Centrist like Robert Kennedy Jr. who's "Independent" but still panders to the anti-vax/Q Anon/MAGA crowd while still pretending to be Left leaning just because he goes on some hip hop podcasts.

What's ironic, too, is that I vividly remember a thread where someone listed in clear detail the number of politicians who actively support reparations including the likes of Marianne Williamson and Julian Castro(both Democrats) and the thread was basically paid dust and you even had some of the #BothSides crowd still being cynical and saying "we don't trust you" like Metro.

So, in essence, many #BothSides types aren't even actually Independent voters since they're not even bringing attention to the many Independent/3rd Party options out there. I wouldn't even call them anarchists or anarcho-capitalists either. Just cynical non-voters waiting for shyt to hit the fan.

I don't think people realize that Trump is worse than Biden on just about everything these days. Trump can't stop global inflation or gas prices. Trump literally pressured Republicans to not approve of a bipartisan border security bill proposed by Democrats just so he can complain about the issue for the election. He's a much more unhinged Zionist and Netanyahu supporter than Biden will ever be. He's pressured the Supreme Court to overrule affirmative action and Roe Vs. Wade. He uses grievance politics to cater to White nationalists and the Far Right. He supports militarization of the police force. His tax plan only benefits the wealthy. He hates BLM and Black people protesting against the police brutality. He, like all Republicans, is radically against reparations. He's emotional and reactionary which is the last thing America needs for foreign policy. And, most importantly, he's alluded to wanting to become an authoritarian leader and getting rid of democracy.

Trump's been living off of 2017-2019 for far too long. That's literally the only saving grace he has at this point and the main thing his supporters love to tout but Obama's 2nd term and the fact that COVID didn't strike yet play a bigger role in that economy than any of Trump's actual policies. And, if you go by the actual data, Biden's economy is not worse than Trump's 2017-2019 economy by any metric. The only real difference is the global inflation that the 2020 pandemic accelerated on a worldwide basis but Biden has nothing to do with that.

If you're going to support a 3rd Party candidate, that's perfectly fine. In fact, I encourage it. But you have to at least propose a viable plan that goes beyond non-voting. If non-voting was truly the solution to our problems, the GOP wouldn't be working overtime to suppress Black votes. Voting goes beyond a 4 year Presidential election too.

Of course not. It's basically just a hate group for Democrats and not much else :mjlol:

I've never seen a "bothsider" actually advocate for any specific policies outside of a vague demand for reparations. And if you ask for any specifics or how something like that would possibly ever pass Congress they just Juelz.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Of course not. It's basically just a hate group for Democrats and not much else :mjlol:

I've never seen a "bothsider" actually advocate for any specific policies outside of a vague demand for reparations. And if you ask for any specifics or how something like that would possibly ever pass Congress they just Juelz.
I really wish I could find that thread from 4 years ago where the OP specifically laid out the politicians who specifically supported reparations(all whom were Democrats).

Dude even made it clear that he didn't want the thread to be hijacked and that he wanted people to raise awareness for these politicians yet the thread didn't go Plat at all.

That's when I realized certain dudes just wanted to be cynical and just complain for the sake of complaining while not putting forth any viable plans. :martin:

Biden is far from perfect but many of the things people complain about him have little or nothing to do with his actual Presidency or policies. The entire globe is experiencing inflation and rising gas prices and America is ironically experiencing less of it than many other Western countries.

If you really think Trump can snap his fingers like Thanos and make inflation and gas prices go down in the 1st year of his term, you might as well believe in the Easter Bunny or that Umar Johnson's FDMG school is opening this September without any accreditation. :mjlol: :mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I really wish I could find that thread from 4 years ago where the OP specifically laid out the politicians who specifically supported reparations(all whom were Democrats).

Dude even made it clear that he didn't want the thread to be hijacked and that he wanted people to raise awareness for these politicians yet the thread didn't go Plat at all.

That's when I realized certain dudes just wanted to be cynical and just complain for the sake of complaining while not putting forth any viable plans. :martin:

Biden is far from perfect but many of the things people complain about him have little or nothing to do with his actual Presidency or policies. The entire globe is experiencing inflation and rising gas prices and America is ironically experiencing less of it than many other Western countries.

If you really think Trump can snap his fingers like Thanos and make inflation and gas prices go down in the 1st year of his term, you might as well believe in the Easter Bunny or that Umar Johnson's FDMG school is opening this September without any accreditation. :mjlol: :mjlol:
Not only. That but you're not supposed to like your politician s
They all have to compromise in way that makes no one happy.
Most people don't like the C suite of whatever corporation they work for but they work as long as they get a paycheck on Friday.
The #Dontvote is the most honest #bothsiders on the board because they're really checked out and wouldn't vote even if the dude running promised them a million dollars for their vote.

If you take any coli fake MAGA FBA militants seriously you lost.

nikkas is just wasting time. and trolling

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps

:wow:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't take him serious after this post.

You know something. Id actually would respect you if you actually owned up to being an obsessive fukking weirdo tagging me like a true fukking coward in fukking trump, maga threads knowing that i cant respond back or defend myself because I was bushed at the time. Just want to say this in caps. @Devilinurear, YOURE A bytch. Stop tagging me. Im tired of these cowards acting like the planeteers always mentioning trump and biden as if theyre stupid. You know i dont fukk with either yet your stupid obsessive ass keeps fukking tagging me

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True, but he probably just ran with a mischaracterized twitter thread without checking the source. The same way I did.

I'm more inclined to believe the X thread creator intended to "fool black folk" and all other folk than I am to believe that of @Canada Goose . But I suppose it's possible.

Hanlan's Razor: never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by neglect, ignorance or incompetence. Is the best explanation... At least in my case:francis: :yeshrug:

OP acting like thats not the basis of at least 50% of coli threads. People responding to fake tweets,fake videos. Or responding to real articles with a fake thread titles,where people didnt actually read the article but respond to the thread title:mjlol:

Ive seen people post plenty of articles that supposedly prove what Democrats are specefically doing for black people. But upon fact checking you see its actually for people of color,lgbt and white women#BothSides:respect:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know something. Id actually would respect you if you actually owned up to being an obsessive fukking weirdo tagging me like a true fukking coward in fukking trump, maga threads knowing that i cant respond back or defend myself because I was bushed at the time. Just want to say this in caps. @Devilinurear, YOURE A bytch. Stop tagging me. Im tired of these cowards acting like the planeteers always mentioning trump and biden as if theyre stupid. You know i dont fukk with either yet your stupid obsessive ass keeps fukking tagging me
@Pazzy

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Can yall just shut the fukk up about this political shyt already? Copying and pasting shyt you dont understand.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Can yall just shut the fukk up about this political shyt already? Copying and pasting shyt you dont understand.

In the thread with people praising Trump, the OP literally copy-pasted a tweet he didn't even understand without realizing it claimed the exact opposite of reality. And he admitted that he doesn't really engage in politics like that. Your response was to double down and praise Trump.

In a thread where I've spelled out detailed answers proving that I know exactly how Trump has fukked up the country for Black folk, you're claiming that we don't understand politics and begging us to stop posting.

Everyone can see exactly what kind of time you're on.