Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@MikeBrownsJob if you support gays rights that's fine. I do too. But then don't turn around and down black men's marriage to other women of different races. Totally two faced, hypocritical and has nothing to do with gay marriage.

Swamp-Thing

Daps
Reppin
The Green
Let's take apart this dumb argument once again.

Those religious people, that actually try to get in the way of people having rights, should have it shoved right down their throat. Because they're taking their views and trying to keep people from having rights.

Ann and Karen, if they want to get married, it has 0 affect on your life, doesn't change your life one bit. Comprende?

I'm not talking about laws, fukk the government. I'm talking about in people's hearts and what is given to people as truth nowadays.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Basically watching the media "turn out" young impressionable minds...

The irony that a hip hop site turns into Fox News on gay issues.

Did hip hop turn out young impressionable black youth to turns towards dealing drugs and gangs? :childplease: You probably will agree with this just to save face but in the flesh arguing with a cac you know good and well you'd feel some type of way. STFU nikka :camby:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
It is. Homosexuality is natural as any condition or urge humans have and cannot control. Hunger is but one example. Heterosexuality is the most salient one.

How is preparing one's butthole to take a dikk natural though?:lupe: I mean them nikkas have stretch it out right before insertion right?. They have to excrete whatever is in their anal cavity right?

Eating is natural, do you stretch your mouth out before you eat? Of course not.

If you have to prepare your fukken orifices for insertion, that is fukken unnatural.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
@MikeBrownsJob if you support gays rights that's fine. I do too. But then don't turn around and down black men's marriage to other women of different races. Totally two faced, hypocritical and has nothing to do with gay marriage.

I wasn't clowning him. I was showing him that it can be argued his union is a "win" for white supremacy.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Black people step up and let your voice be heard.

krs-one-agm-006956.jpg

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So where's your proof of it not being 100 percent accurate?

Have you read the whole thing?

I've just started revaluations. I don't think Jesus was white with long blond hair and blue eyes. Also don't think he would have rejected gays or certain meats.

Your issues with the bible makes you support homosexuality.
I guess so. The bible is just as European as homosexuality. You can't pick and choose.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That fact that it's 2014 and people still think humans are programmable robots.

i'm saying.

if you can be prompted to be gay...shyt...you might be...:manny:

But ya'll forgot that like 80% of the world has laws in which is ILLEGAL to be gay, many of which with the goddamn death penalty.

They JUST got the right to marry. Thats big news for them.