Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I didn't like it either.

However, I didn't like it in the way that these couples are making a mockery of themselves and making their wedding a gimmick in order to make the Grammy's look trendy and accepting.

fukk that shyt. Everything is fake and shallow with hidden agendas behind it now

Truth.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hol' up...

did The Bible hurt us,
or was it the ones who told us what it supposedly said and didn't let us read it?
The Bible didnt hurt you, white people did. A book cant hurt you. You're letting the people, the adult males that actually hurt you, off the hook by saying the bible did it. It wasnt a Book it was a White Male. You can forgive them for that but dont make it seem like the Bible is some magic book that takes personal responsibility away from people.

And while your fighting for more white rights, whos fighting for you? A black man fighting for gay rights is a white supremacist, on the DL.

Ridiculous, circular logic based on a faulty supposition crafted entirely in your own mind.
Yes it did hurt us. It was written after the main character if the new testament had died, which means it's not even 100 percent accurate. it actually says being gay is wrong, which is the source of the debate. How can a book which preaches love and tolerance say that, or silly things like don't eat pork?

Agreed Kemyran

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
This is a great question. They ask from us, but what have they done is return? Nothing, I don't see them marching for trayvon, repealing voting registration laws.There is alot of powerful gays in America who have a huge voice in media, government etc. What have they done for women's rights for that matter? Or any other group?

For the record I don't give a fukk if homos get married. My issue is with the "gay agenda"( yes brehs there is one) is the whole it is abnormal to be 100% straight, that whole everybody got a little gay in them propaganda.
I don't know, I've always thought and tried to live my life by the golden rule. You don't do the right thing because someone did right by you or because you expect them to return the favor, you do it because it's the right thing to do.

This isn't a "what's in it for me?" type of thing but if this is really the mentality of most people in opposition, then it explains a LOT.

Going by that logic, white people had exactly ZERO incentive to pass laws giving black people equal rights. WTF did we have to offer them? What were we going to do for them in return considering they had nearly ALL the power, money and resources? shyt, they still do.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Acceptance and tolerance for everyone except people with phobias or those who are strictly religious.

Hypocrisy 2014, get your popcorn. Sodom & Gomorrah is on the horizon.

Let's take apart this dumb argument once again.

Those religious people, that actually try to get in the way of people having rights, should have it shoved right down their throat. Because they're taking their views and trying to keep people from having rights.

Ann and Karen, if they want to get married, it has 0 affect on your life, doesn't change your life one bit. Comprende?

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
This is a great question. They ask from us, but what have they done is return? Nothing, I don't see them marching for trayvon, repealing voting registration laws.There is alot of powerful gays in America who have a huge voice in media, government etc. What have they done for women's rights for that matter? Or any other group?

For the record I don't give a fukk if homos get married. My issue is with the "gay agenda"( yes brehs there is one) is the whole it is abnormal to be 100% straight, that whole everybody got a little gay in them propaganda.

http://www.glaad.org/blog/glaad-and-other-lgbt-organizations-call-justice-trayvon-martin

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...rayvon-martin/2012/04/05/gIQAPDMXxS_blog.html

:skip: But what difference does it make? You nikkas hate their guts

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Personally, as a straight man...if someone is gay I could care less because what other people do in the comfort of their bedroom has no bearing on my life whatsoever.

I'm just upset Macklemore won...I'm just done with this generation. Hip-hop is dead.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Yes it did hurt us. It was written after the main character if the new testament had died, which means it's not even 100 percent accurate. it actually says being gay is wrong, which is the source of the debate. How can a book which preaches love and tolerance say that, or silly things like don't eat pork?

So where's your proof of it not being 100 percent accurate?

Have you read the whole thing?

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Personally, as a straight man...if someone is gay I could care less because what other people do in the comfort of their bedroom has no bearing on my life whatsoever.

I'm just upset Macklemore won...I'm just done with this generation. Hip-hop is dead.
Exactly...this is the real issue.

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California

I think most people put waaaaay too much stock into what the Grammy's say.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Agreed Kemyran

Your issues with the bible makes you support homosexuality.