Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is a racist troll.

Yall retarded c00ns lost. Gay marriage has nothing to do with nikkas or nikkas' future. It has ZERO implications for African American or any other group on the fukking planet. The things you should be focusing on you don't care about; you thinks you care about you shouldn't be focusing on. There is no cure for stupidity breh.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
This struck me:

http://wubangs.tumblr.com/post/74673437682
maarnayeri:

At this rate, we’re gonna have to explain to our grandkids that Hip Hop is in fact a Black crafted art and form of expression that derived through the very particular sociopolitical circumstances of Black angst the same it was explained to us that Jazz and Rock was created in the same fashion.

Hip-hop got hoodwinked tonight.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
You dumb clowns do realize there are BLACK GAYS right? It affects BLACK people as well, but since these people don't fit into your narrow archaic, fukk me feed cause I'm a black man mantra they are disposable.

:laff: These conversations always reveal why Blacks will always be left behind collectively. This is why feminism is needed because there is a serious brain drain amongst blacks, more importantly us as men. You dudes really do sound like white supremacist.
fukk up c00n ass fakkit

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Yes it did hurt us. It was written after the main character if the new testament had died, which means it's not even 100 percent accurate. it actually says being gay is wrong, which is the source of the debate. How can a book which preaches love and tolerance say that, or silly things like don't eat pork?

Agreed Kemyran
Do you think religion is a bigger issue for black people compared to racism? Do you think thats where the focus for black issues should be, on religion?

Does homosexuality in the black community help the black community more then it helps white power?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I've just started revaluations. I don't think Jesus was white with long blond hair and blue eyes. Also don't think he would have rejected gays or certain meats.

I guess so. The bible is just as European as homosexuality. You can't pick and choose.

So you only support it because the bible is against it.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
if you can be prompted to be gay...shyt...you might be...:manny:

How many young chicks I seen kissing and making out with chicks cuz it was cool (post 90's and into early 2000's) Americans/Westerners are getting comfortable "sampling" the gay lifestyle..

I'm happy they can get married and whatever, but don't have to show it when you may have some 6-7 year old children watching the Grammies with their parents. Less than a decade a go they was going ham on Janet for showing a nipple, oh how the world has changed.

===
Just legalize weed in all states ... that's the only law I give a shyt about anyway.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you think religion is a bigger issue for black people compared to racism? Do you think thats where the focus for black issues should be, on religion?

Does homosexuality in the black community help the black community more then it helps white power?
You keep putting saying homosexuality = white, like it's a white thing. Religion is a issue that's never touched. We can talk about racism forever and will continue to but why let a 2500 year old book determine what's right?