Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
That fact that it's 2014 and people still think humans are programmable robots.
:what: hip hop haters always say how hip hop is programming the youth to live destructive lifestyles, so why couldn't it be done to make them experiment with gay sex?

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
I'm sick of it being shoved down our throats as well. But worrying about what another man does with his penis is about the third gayest thing a guy can do.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
How many young chicks I seen kissing and making out with chicks cuz it was cool (post 90's and into early 2000's) Americans/Westerners are getting comfortable "sampling" the gay lifestyle..

I'm happy they can get married and whatever, but don't have to show it when you may have some 6-7 year old children watching the Grammies with their parents. Less than a decade a go they was going ham on Janet for showing a nipple, oh how the world has changed.

===
Just legalize weed in all states ... that's the only law I give a shyt about anyway.

lol you equating two people of the same sex kissing to a female showing nudity?

Dude your mind is so :flabbynsick: Might want to stop smoking breh. It's killing what little brain celss you have left

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
How many young chicks I seen kissing and making out with chicks cuz it was cool (post 90's and into early 2000's) Americans/Westerners are getting comfortable "sampling" the gay lifestyle..

I'm happy they can get married and whatever, but don't have to show it when you may have some 6-7 year old children watching the Grammies with their parents. Less than a decade a go they was going ham on Janet for showing a nipple, oh how the world has changed.

===
Just legalize weed in all states ... that's the only law I give a shyt about anyway.
You explain to your kids that some dudes like dudes and some women like women. It will have zero effect. Not to mention, let's say you successfully block all homosexual imagery from your kids on TV. They're still going to see it in real life. You can't shield it forever and in my opinion... you just explain it like you would explain any other matter of sexuality. Your kid will remain straight (or gay?) if they were born that way. It's that simple.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
lol you equating two people of the same sex kissing to a female showing nudity?

Dude your mind is so :flabbynsick: Might want to stop smoking breh. It's killing what little brain celss you have left

Yea same sex kissing on TV is worse than a NIPPLE that every fukking baby has ever seen..
My boys are straight it's whatever. Ya'll can carry on with the topic at hand.

Oh and yes, I do have gay friends. <--- the get out of shyt statement

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

OMG they wrote a fukken letter on their website.

Look at what one of the homos wrote in the comments.

My heart goes out to this family and the countless familes before them, nothing is harder then losing a child. Taking a step back from all this sad news, I find myself wondering where was the concern when others were in the very situation the Martins are in? Also why would LGBT show such front with a race that is by and large the biggest bigots on the planet? A very large percentage look sternly down their noses and comdemn us and others (that are unlike) to hell and beyond. Supporting the above organizations are no longer an option in my household, my support will go to local charitys only.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yall retarded c00ns lost. Gay marriage has nothing to do with nikkas or nikkas' future. It has ZERO implications for African American or any other group on the fukking planet. The things you should be focusing on you don't care about; you thinks you care about you shouldn't be focusing on. There is no cure for stupidity breh.

Keep thinking it won't effect society.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
do you think young black males can be influenced by hip hop to commit crimes and disrespect women?

Not if they grew up in a household with a strong parental force, a much bigger issue that no one ever wants to address but have the time to yell all day about homosexuals :dead:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You keep putting saying homosexuality = white, like it's a white thing. Religion is a issue that's never touched. We can talk about racism forever and will continue to but why let a 2500 year old book determine what's right?
The Gay Agenda is a white agenda and is funded and perpetuated by whites. We would not be talking about it if white men did not put the issue forward. Did you know they restrict food aid to starving nations if their governments dont accept homosexuality. A dead baby is worth less then a homosexual but why. Everyone knows homosexuals are double agents in any community and because they are by and large not accepted they will be the first to act as moles to sell out their people.

You can talk about religion forever actually. There are to many belief systems for people to say no this religion is the best or this religion. The effects of racism are something we all have in common as black people regardless of your belief system.

The Bible doesnt determine what is right, white people do. Is this culture that we have on television and the media a biblical culture?