BLAME THEM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gP9mC34.jpg

:dead:

Racial integration and Interracial Marriage are different though :troll:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Count all of the homosexual acts and gestures on TV and movies compared to hetero. The ratio is probably 20:1 in favor of hetero. Of course the spotlight is going to be on the homos because it's out of the norm, but if you look at it from an objective standpoint... I don't think they're pushing as hard as they could or should. Nobody is saying you're a bad person if you don't agree, but you kind of are if you disagree to the point that you would actively vote in favor of keeping their rights suppressed. That's bullshyt.

I think you're failing to accept the reality that most American television programs these days are pushing it hard. even if they're not pushing it, most of them at least make sure to bring in a gay or lesbian character. particularly in the last few years.

the gay community makes up an estimated 3-4% of the population, but if someone who knew absolutely nothing about America watched American television for 3 days then they would think that nearly half the U.S. population was gay and lesbian.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Bible didnt hurt you, white people did.

And while your fighting for more white rights, whos fighting for you? A black man fighting for gay rights is a white supremacist, on the DL.

What does the fight against racism have to do with gay people? The two issues are exclusive. I don't know where you get the idea they are inclusive. It is possible to both fight racism and respect homosexuality.

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like that suss shyt either, breh. What a man does in his bedroom ain't my business, but they shouldn't be advertising that shyt.

This "progressive" movement is gonna have a backlash tho, breh. Remember: The 80's came after all that hippy bullshyt.
That's right. The greatest generation, now nearly all dead, who left us with the crack epidemic, wrecked cities, social strife. Inequality too. There current problems in this country all go back to the 1980's reagan election. How can you call an explosion in crime rates less than 20 years after the civil rights act a sucess.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
In my personal opinion, it would. I'm from Atlanta. We all knew who was gay by middleschool and til this day, some of them same nikkas got wives and children on FB but that little twinkle in their eye remains.
And you think they dont like women and men? This really makes no sense.

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I think you're failing to accept the reality that most American television programs these days are pushing it hard. even if they're not pushing it, most of them at least make sure to bring in a gay or lesbian character. particularly in the last few years.

the gay community makes up an estimated 3-4% of the population, but if someone who knew absolutely nothing about America watched American television for 3 days then they would think that nearly half the U.S. population was gay and lesbian.
Nope. Not even close. If you objectively looked at all the programming, it's nowhere near that. It's like when white people try to say blacks need to shut the eff up about their representation in media because they're "over-represented" based on their percentage of the population. Mental gymnastics.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
It is. Homosexuality is natural as any condition or urge humans have and cannot control. Hunger is but one example. Heterosexuality is the most salient one.

I find it difficult to believe a gay person will die if he doesn't have gay sex in a week,
or will get a headache if he doesn't have gay sex by 2 pm.

...but i'll let you tell it, doe...

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
How does black people accepting homosexuality in the black community, help black people? How is this a hurdle that black people have to overcome when they're faced with the most obvious enemy in the racist system that whites have created which has far more power and influence then all religions put together.

Its interesting how yall are always talking about religion which will basically have you talking in circles forever when the obvious problem for black people in the world, is white people.

This is a great question. They ask from us, but what have they done is return? Nothing, I don't see them marching for trayvon, repealing voting registration laws.There is alot of powerful gays in America who have a huge voice in media, government etc. What have they done for women's rights for that matter? Or any other group?

For the record I don't give a fukk if homos get married. My issue is with the "gay agenda"( yes brehs there is one) is the whole it is abnormal to be 100% straight, that whole everybody got a little gay in them propaganda.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
What does this have to do with Jews? It's hilarious to hear these retards talk about Jews when the problem is CACS.
That graphic is about Jews because it was clearly made by an ignorant white conservative idiot. Ironically enough, they have a lot more in common with the ignorant black conservative bullshyt views on this board than either group would ever admit.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
It wouldnt be a agenda if people would let them gay folks cook.

I think people should marry anyone they want

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
That graphic is about Jews because it was clearly made by an ignorant white conservative idiot. Ironically enough, they have a lot more in common with the ignorant black conservative bullshyt views on this board than either group would ever admit.
when are you gonna have he courage to admit you suck dikk though?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
And you think they dont like women and men? This really makes no sense.

I'm not sure. I always thought homosexuals were mostly not bisexual if given a choice but go that route to avoid persecution i.e. "on the down low." I think it makes more sense that less gays would fukk women or be more comfortable putting that out there, instead of going over these naive ass women's gaydar.