Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
How does black people accepting homosexuality in the black community, help black people? How is this a hurdle that black people have to overcome when they're faced with the most obvious enemy in the racist system that whites have created which has far more power and influence then all religions put together.

Its interesting how yall are always talking about religion which will basically have you talking in circles forever when the obvious problem for black people in the world, is white people.

How does it help the Black community? Homosexuality isn't going to lessen with bans on gays, just more downlow nikkas infecting Black women.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
My problem is the steeped Christianity in this community is what allows them to justify their hatred. These people worship a euro Jesus, and then want to call others out. They have a right to their opinion, but I think at some point in the 2020s a federal law will come down legalizing gay marriage. What will they say then? Black people should be at the forefront not because you should never want what happened during the civil rights era to happen to any group.

Like marriage and religion does not go hand and hand in America.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
How does it help the Black community? Homosexuality isn't going to lessen with bans on gays, just more downlow nikkas infecting Black women.
And accepting it prevents AIDS? Thats the reason to embrace homosexuality. You think men that are so called downlow are sleeping with women just so they can hide their gayness. Have you ever though that maybe these men like p*ssy and ass? We should just accept that huh?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This board is black men. and I don't see black women who are vehemently against homosexuality like dudes are. Lesbians don't de-feminize black women but gay men somehow emasculate black men :laff: such a weak minded group of people.
How does black people accepting homosexuality in the black community, help black people? How is this a hurdle that black people have to overcome when they're faced with the most obvious enemy in the racist system that whites have created which has far more power and influence then all religions put together.

Its interesting how yall are always talking about religion which will basically have you talking in circles forever when the obvious problem for black people in the world, is white people.

These responses are completely different. Mike and Mowgli I'm sure you would have to same response on Bossip or Lipstick Alley, from everyone. yes there are many black people who are vehemently against gay marriage off the board, we know that. The main issue is why does a bible that hurt us so much have such power to this day? Mowgli the problem is not white people the problem us not building up the community. That can be done while supporting gay rights. Why should supporting gay rights by for personal benefit? We should support it because it's the right thing to do, to make sure someone has the dignity and freedom we all should want for society.

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
and that's fine and I agree, but that's not the point I was making.

like I said they have basically painted it as a "us vs them" type of agenda and again that is wrong. just because someone doesn't agree or support gay marriage doesn't make them wrong or bad people like the current media agenda is trying to portray them as. people who are religious are likely going to be against it because it goes against what their religion stands for.

personally I say let them get married. I couldn't careless. I'm not going to support it however because it doesn't mean shyt to me either way and by the current way the media is pushing their agenda down Amercia's throats, that would make me a "bad guy" because I'm not out there marching and being vocal for it. that's the problem in my opinion. you have a lot of people, a lot of American Christians out there who are on the fence with gay marriage, but are completely turned off by the "in your face" / "us vs them" ridiculous mentality being pushed.
Count all of the homosexual acts and gestures on TV and movies compared to hetero. The ratio is probably 20:1 in favor of hetero. Of course the spotlight is going to be on the homos because it's out of the norm, but if you look at it from an objective standpoint... I don't think they're pushing as hard as they could or should. Nobody is saying you're a bad person if you don't agree, but you kind of are if you disagree to the point that you would actively vote in favor of keeping their rights suppressed. That's bullshyt.

People do all this song and dance as to why they feel the way they do about it but it's all crap to me, breh. You're almost implying that they'd do better if they just shut up about it, which is laughable.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
And accepting it prevents AIDS?

In my personal opinion, it would. I'm from Atlanta. We all knew who was gay by middleschool and til this day, some of them same nikkas got wives and children on FB but that little twinkle in their eye remains.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
He posted that with pride. :dead: Russia is a fukking wasteland.

Have you read that on CNN? The same place which instilled self-hate issues in your mind. :banderas:

02.png

:deadrose:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like marriage and religion does not go hand and hand in America.
This country is home of the 50 percent (or 33, depending on who you believe) divorce rate. We have no business lecturing others on marriage. Too many family with a stepparent and the emotional problems that comes with that. No thanks.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
These responses are completely different. Mike and Mowgli I'm sure you would have to same response on Bossip or Lipstick Alley, from everyone. yes there are many black people who are vehemently against gay marriage off the board, we know that. The main issue is why does a bible that hurt us so much have such power to this day? Mowgli the problem is not white people the problem us not building up the community. That can be done while supporting gay rights. Why should supporting gay rights by for personal benefit? We should support it because it's the right thing to do, to make sure someone has the dignity and freedom we all should want for society.
The Bible didnt hurt you, white people did. A book cant hurt you. You're letting the people, the adult males that actually hurt you, off the hook by saying the bible did it. It wasnt a Book it was a White Male. You can forgive them for that but dont make it seem like the Bible is some magic book that takes personal responsibility away from people.

And while your fighting for more white rights, whos fighting for you? A black man fighting for gay rights is a white supremacist, on the DL.

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
This country is home of the 50 percent (or 33, depending on who you believe) divorce rate. We have no business lecturing others on marriage. Too many family with a stepparent and the emotional problems that comes with that. No thanks.
Not to mention, we become less and less religious as a whole with every year that passes.