Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
[

Like a homosexual can't be racist
White homosexual slave masters were raping men to. I dont see how a black man can champion a white queen like that equates to progress for black people. A black homosexual, is still black.

It really illustrates the point that black homosexuals think they'll get special treatment from whites for being gay, which shows you black homosexuals really dont care about black people but only furthering their survival by any means.

Last edited:

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I could careless about gay marriage. let it happen. it doesn't hurt anyone.

however there is clearly a huge agenda in the media to shove it down everyone's throats. it's basically a "us vs them" type of mentality and that is wrong. just like people should respect those who are gay, the same respect should be given to those who disagree with it. not everyone is going to bow down to their agenda including most religions. America is a really strange place these days. the media no longer reports news and keeps a fair and balanced viewpoint. they create agendas and spin the news to push onto the public however they see fit.

Macklemore wouldn't even be at the Grammy's right now if he wasn't helping them push the gay agenda. that is a fact and he knows it. smart business move for him. it made him relevant.
Respect for points of view stop at the point where you equate "respect" to "denial of rights". You are free to dislike and disagree with whatever you want, but if you are denying two consenting adults basic human rights then you've crossed a line. Churches don't have to let them get married if they don't want to. So don't let them marry in churches. Hell, they can start their own churches if they want... as long as the end result is them getting the same rights as a hetero couple should they decide to marry.

It's really that simple.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Apparently, that would be acceptable sometimes and other times unacceptable, depending on the current social engineering agenda.

bottom line...stay out of people's bedrooms.

let people live their lives.
adults can and will have sex with other adults no matter what is between the legs.

it has been that way before we can know and is that way now.
i don't care what goes on with other people's sex lives.

Swamp-Thing

Daps
Reppin
The Green
bottom line...stay out of people's bedrooms.

let people live their lives.
adults can and will have sex with other adults no matter what is between the legs.

it has been that way before we can know and is that way now.
i don't care what goes on with other people's sex lives.

100% agree as far as government involvement, but by the same token, I don't want people holding their tongues because what their religion tells them doesn't match up perfectly with what's "acceptable" to the cool kids.

and here is the bottom line...

it's all there to control you
it's bullshyt
and it's bad for ya

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder why posters are just going at black men. Many black women and a lot of old black folk are against gays. You have to be willing to convince a generation of older folks first.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100% agree as far as government involvement, but by the same token, I don't want people holding their tongues because what their religion tells them doesn't match up perfectly with what's "acceptable" to the cool kids.

and here is the bottom line...

it's all there to control you
it's bullshyt
and it's bad for ya
That's really the end of the story :manny: take it as you wish. The debate is there for a reason and until gay marriage is legal in all 50 states we won't know the result.

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I wonder why posters are just going at black men. Many black women and a lot of old black folk are against gays. You have to be willing to convince a generation of older folks first.
My argument would be the same to any demographic. Their opposition is equally nonsensical, race, age, whatever.... it's the same tired ass arguments that don't really hold water and only boil down to...

"I'm not comfortable with this, so it should be banned."

or

"The Bible says...."

That's really it.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
How does black people accepting homosexuality in the black community, help black people? How is this a hurdle that black people have to overcome when they're faced with the most obvious enemy in the racist system that whites have created which has far more power and influence then all religions put together.

Its interesting how yall are always talking about religion which will basically have you talking in circles forever when the obvious problem for black people in the world, is racism.

Last edited:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

This board is black men. and I don't see black women who are vehemently against homosexuality like dudes are. Lesbians don't de-feminize black women but gay men somehow emasculate black men :laff: such a weak minded group of people.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My argument would be the same to any demographic. Their opposition is equally nonsensical.
My problem is the steeped Christianity in this community is what allows them to justify their hatred. These people worship a euro Jesus, and then want to call others out. They have a right to their opinion, but I think at some point in the 2020s a federal law will come down legalizing gay marriage. What will they say then? Black people should be at the forefront not because you should never want what happened during the civil rights era to happen to any group.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
White homosexual slave masters were raping men to. I dont see how a black man can champion a white queen like that equates to progress for black people. A black homosexual, is still black.

It really illustrates the point that black homosexuals think they'll get special treatment from whites for being gay, which shows you black homosexuals really dont care about black people.
BOOM, listen to this man

Arabial Knight

Rolo Tomassi
Daps
Reppin
The San Fernando Valley
I don't like that suss shyt either, breh. What a man does in his bedroom ain't my business, but they shouldn't be advertising that shyt.

This "progressive" movement is gonna have a backlash tho, breh. Remember: The 80's came after all that hippy bullshyt.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Respect for points of view stop at the point where you equate "respect" to "denial of rights". You are free to dislike and disagree with whatever you want, but if you are denying two consenting adults the right to basic human rights then you've crossed a line. Churches don't have to let them get married if they don't want to. So don't let them marry in churches. Hell, they can start their own churches if they want... as long as the end result is them getting the same rights as a hetero couple should they decide to marry.

It's really that simple.

and that's fine and I agree, but that's not the point I was making.

like I said they have basically painted it as a "us vs them" type of agenda and again that is wrong. just because someone doesn't agree or support gay marriage doesn't make them wrong or bad people like the current media agenda is trying to portray them as. people who are religious are likely going to be against it because it goes against what their religion stands for.

personally I say let them get married. I couldn't careless. I'm not going to support it however because it doesn't mean shyt to me either way and by the current way the media is pushing their agenda down Amercia's throats, that would make me a "bad guy" because I'm not out there marching and being vocal for it. that's the problem in my opinion. you have a lot of people, a lot of American Christians out there who are on the fence with gay marriage, but are completely turned off by the "in your face" / "us vs them" ridiculous mentality being pushed.