Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Media can't turn you gay if you aren't already half way a fakkit :russ:

nikkas have been fukking each other in the ass, dressing up as transexuals, spreading HIV to our women, shooting each other, robbing each other for decades but a music single is the Cac's doomsday plan? :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It is no more a perversion than driving a car instead of walking or using a condom instead of not using one. In fact homosexuality is a natural urge like hunger. It's always existed and is no harm to anyone. Besides, who a person has sex with is nobody's business but interfering with someone because of who they have sex with violates their rights.

And going against it hurts no one either.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

nikkas have been fukking each other in the ass, dressing up as transexuals, spreading HIV to our women, shooting each other, robbing each other for decades but a music single is the Cac's doomsday plan? :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

:skip: It's the final piece to the puzzle. I wish message boards were around when Sidney Poiter's black ass came to dinner. I'm 100 percent positive the comments were the same.

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
People say the word "agenda" like it's a bad thing.

Yeah, their agenda is to gain equal rights and be acknowledged and treated like human fukking beings. If certain segments of society can't deal with that, tough shyt. I don't get how we as black people shytting on and trying to stomp this movement out helps us as a people. It doesn't. Gays not being able to get married isn't going to help us when it comes to crime and education and other areas we fall short in (due to internal and external factors).

We've got bigger fish to fry, but we're worried about snuffing this out for some reason. Not to mention... as has already been said, there are black gays. So they're getting it not only from whites but from their own people as well. Good going, guys.

Last edited:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
WTF is this gay marriage bs I just saw on the grammys..a bunch of men getting married together and crying like little b*tches. I am pissed right now that they keep forcing the issue and we just have to deal with it, they have more power and support than blacks...

I just wanted to vent and if you are gay f*ck you too

I could careless about gay marriage. let it happen. it doesn't hurt anyone.

however there is clearly a huge agenda in the media to shove it down everyone's throats. it's basically a "us vs them" type of mentality and that is wrong. just like people should respect those who are gay, the same respect should be given to those who disagree with it. not everyone is going to bow down to their agenda including most religions. America is a really strange place these days. the media no longer reports news and keeps a fair and balanced viewpoint. they create agendas and spin the news to push onto the public however they see fit.

Macklemore wouldn't even be at the Grammy's right now if he wasn't helping them push the gay agenda. that is a fact and he knows it. smart business move for him. it made him relevant.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And going against it hurts no one either.

It hurts homosexual people--in other words, innocent people--against whom you oppose for no other valid justification but your own stupidity and bigotry. This is the same logic which buttresses any invalidates any type of -ism. It is like hating someone because they are short or have large hands.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
What's left of the United States of America is my home. I'm sorry I can't parallel your advanced level of ignorance. I'd need to off myself at that point.
Yea, you went to sleep.

Whats left of. Yea its been falling off since slavery was abolished huh :russ:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Exactly. Our Savior Obama, the fukking president, has been campaigning hard as hell for gay rights and repealed DADT. But now that Macklemore dropped a song doomsday is in our sights. :stopitslime: I love keyboard bigots