Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
besides free marriage in all states what other freedoms dont they have though? educate me..they are high in all places..executives, CEO's, they can shop, hell they have $$ so they have serious power, they can run for office, that can piss in the same bathroom buy same mansions..what freedoms do they not have? This is where I am lost? they can even walk down the street holding hands being flamboyant as they want? What more do they want? everyone to be like them? they have acceptance, I dont know what they are reaching for and what you mean by them having rights denied, along with liberty and happiness? Like I said they have more rights than minorities. can damn sure get a job faster with same qualifications, and collectively have a much higher impact on the country with rights.

Nikka thank you. People be acting like they in shackles and shyt. Wtf?:dahell:DOMA is repelled. Apparently the whole one can get fired if they are gay is still a issue. Where in the job application does it include sexual orientation? If a nikka decides he wants to wear a dress to a business meeting, and he gets fired, he got fired because he did something inappropriate not cause he was gay.

White run media loves to make a mockery out of blacks, particularly black men that's why they like to showcase effeminate black gay males who've created a popular culture, i.e. shows like Real Housewives of ATL. It's mockery just like they would mock us in minstrel shows. It's either the oversexed masculine gorilla black man, or the extremely effeminate trapped in a fat black woman's body. :scusthov: They perpetuate that shyt to make fun of black men, white men are extremely insecure. Look at that poster @M617 always comparing his business to black posters, all them homoerotic undertones he tries to play off.

This shyt is fukken foul to me, if by chance there is a male character on a tv show, he got to be a gay nikka. (Ex Andre Brauger on Brooklyn 99, that crossdresser on True Blood, Omar from The Wire, etc) Even on the news, they put Don Lemon front and center after he came out.

I do think they are making a mockery out of black women too, almost every reality show featuring black women has them fighting violently.

For the record, I don't hate gay people, they do whatever they want in their house. But there is this whole thing of every heterosexual has a little bit of gay in them. What kind of shyt is that?:dahell:
This whole propaganda that a 100% heterosexual person is very rare.:comeon: Why can't we flip that around and say every gay has a little bit of straight in them? But they don't want to hear that.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Why do dark sinned black athletes wear fruity colors when they're on television.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Actually its all based on ONE apostle. Paul. Who apparently never met Jesus and wrote most of the stories no sooner than 70 years after the supposed events happened.

No...

Matthew wrote Matthew
Luke wrote Luke and Acts of the Apostles
John (who was called Jesus' favorite) wrote John, the Johns at the end, and Revelations
Marks is Peter's account of the gospel - and Peter wrote Peter 1 & 2
Jude (Jesus' brother) wrote Jude
Paul wrote the rest...and he met Jesus on the road to Damascus to get his commission

...so I don't know what you're talking about...

little4209

All Star
Daps
So why doesn't it sink in that the term "gay agenda" is not in reference to gays seeking equal rights? The "gay agenda" references the media's promotion of the gay lifestyle and the way that anyone who expresses disagreement with the lifestyle is attacked.

Potato Patatoe (or however it's spelled) but it was an AWARDS show. Since when does the media not try to profit off of the country's current agendas? Gays, guns and weed are the top issues in the media right now. Why? I'm sure it's because these are real life issues and laws that we're currently dealing with. No one was forced to watch the Grammys but gay marriage is REAL so why hide it?

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
i'm not bothered by it.

I'm bothered by the tangential argument that you aren't able to just say you're worried about the effects gays have on society.

You claim NOT to care, when you really do.

You want to pass as a progressive while holding a view that you know might get you in hot water...

So just stand up for what you're saying and stop claiming to be indifferent towards gays if you are DIAMETRICALLY opposed to "possible" LGBT effects on society.

Listen, me and you are in no position to debate about this. I don't think its fair that people are labelled something offensive because they don't agree with something. Why do i have to be thrown in hot water because i am opposed to the homosexual lifestyle and all it stands for?

You don't think its right for people to have such a prejudiced conception about them and the changes they might bring into modern society. Cool.

This is a subject that is not as black and white as racism is and people will have their views, like myself.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Who did white people lose to the feminist movement - ugly white women and scarred victims of abuse

Who did white people lose to the homosexual movement - Effeminate white males

And all they do is send the people they dont want, to black people we eat it up. Kinda like how an obese white womans last effort for a relationship is turning to a black male. Kinda like how a white homosexuals sex paradise are impoverished nations and neighborhoods.

Last edited:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Not about to read thru this thread

But this gay chit is outta control. It makes no sense for them to have gay kids on Nickelodeon. :beli:
If you a young rapper you might get a release date if you willing to throw on the tight pants and a dress:comeon:

Anybody that compared the plight of black people to the gays is a fukkin idiot.
Wake me up when gays are getting murdered in droves and getting their nuts chopped off and children taken away and sold.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Listen, me and you are in no position to debate about this. I don't think its fair that people are labelled something offensive because they don't agree with something. Why do i have to be thrown in hot water because i am opposed to the homosexual lifestyle and all it stands for?

You don't think its right for people to have such a prejudiced conception about them and the changes they might bring into modern society. Cool.

This is a subject that is not as black and white as racism is and people will have their views, like myself.

I NEVER said that.

I said you should say whatever you feel, but you are neither:

1. protected from criticism or immune to it
2. free to pretend that yon don't have an issue with gays. YOU DO. Just say it and move on. Stop half-assing it by pretending that you don't care.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
White are just giving hiphop to their own people because its the best way to dilute any powerful message that hiphop might generate.

Even if its gay guys. Those are the best people to give it to because they know a gay guy wont really say much to challenge power because he knows power is whos protecting him.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Jason Collins gets a :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: from me. This nikka aint even on a team brehs. :snoop:

What the fukk is so brave about him coming out?:why: Nikka gets to sit beside the first lady at the state of union. For what? Usually that is reserved for some real nikkas, army veterans, captain scully type nikkas who saved a bunch of people.

I am convinced they are setting that nikka up for big things in politics, he is probably going to run for governor of CA in 5 or 10 years. :pacspit: And nikkas say there is no gay agenda.:comeon: