Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Again, that is my personal belief. Mine. Not yours and not the next dude. You on the other seem to care because if you didn't, you'd know that not everyone will agree with you. You have your beliefs and reasons and i have mine.

SO

SAY

THAT

YOU

CARE

Stop trying to be agreeable dude. Just man up and stand by your stance.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Can we really agree to that?

I mean, he said in Matthew "Don't think I came to put peace upon the earth, I came to bring not peace - but a sword."
I mean you can always find contradictions in the Bible... again Jesus didnt write that joint. Isnt it like 2-3 degrees of seperation between him and the authors of the New Testament?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I don't agree with the lifestyle of homosexuals, I'm automatically homophobic, even if I have no fear or contempt for homosexuals?

:wow:

First of all, you're backpedaling. First, you say homophobia refers only to a FEAR of homosexuals, then you concede that it can refer to contempt of them.

Second, what exactly don't you agree with? It's an entirely different thing to say, "I don't want to see two dudes kissing," than it is to say, "I don't think gays should get married."

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
First of all, you're backpedaling. First, you say homophobia refers only to a FEAR of homosexuals, then you concede that it can refer to contempt of them.

Second, what exactly don't you agree with? It's an entirely different thing to say, "I don't want to see two dudes kissing," than it is to say, "I don't think gays should get married."

I'm not backpeddling, I stated that a phobia is a fear, I didn't concede that it can refer to contempt at them, that's literally in the definition of homophobia which you suggested I look up.

I believe marriage is between a man and a woman, not a man and man or a woman and a woman. simple, no hate, fear, or contempt.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I mean you can always find contradictions in the Bible... again Jesus didnt write that joint. Isnt it like 2-3 degrees of seperation between him and the authors of the New Testament?

Nah.

New Testament was written by his apostles - the ones who were closest to him, and Paul.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why are you so bothered by what i do or don't stand by? :dahell:
i'm not bothered by it.

I'm bothered by the tangential argument that you aren't able to just say you're worried about the effects gays have on society.

You claim NOT to care, when you really do.

You want to pass as a progressive while holding a view that you know might get you in hot water...

So just stand up for what you're saying and stop claiming to be indifferent towards gays if you are DIAMETRICALLY opposed to "possible" LGBT effects on society.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
So why doesn't it sink in that the term "gay agenda" is not in reference to gays seeking equal rights? The "gay agenda" references the media's promotion of the gay lifestyle and the way that anyone who expresses disagreement with the lifestyle is attacked.

So gay people shouldn't have a gay television shows? or gay characters that aren't just stereotypical representations?

What happened at the grammys that promoted the gay lifestyle?

They showed gay people getting married. ACTUALLY they showed hetero and homosexual couples.

I don't get that logic. The only way gay marriage would appeal to someone is if they are gay. Yall nikkas really think the existence of gay people can make YOU gay.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not backpeddling, I stated that a phobia is a fear, I didn't concede that it can refer to contempt at them, that's literally in the definition of homophobia which you suggested I look up.

I believe marriage is between a man and a woman, not a man and man or a woman and a woman. simple, no hate, fear, or contempt.

Do you believe that gays shouldn't be allowed to get married?

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Again as a white guy let me tell you that other minorities feel the same way. I'm in the south and Hispanics hate being compared to blacks. And we won't even get into Asians. If being Gay was a choice why would someone straight choose a lifetime of discrimination? That's like a white man choosing to be black lmao.
If being homo was 100% not a choice then we wouldn't have a bunch of these weirdos with biological children. So wigga please.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
White people treat the gay agenda the way they did the feminist movement. They will act one way for a while, and get all the non-whites on board. After a few years, they're casually slip out the back door and leave you still parroting their ideology while they're onto their next big scheme, not even really following that bullshyt they got You on.
Black people promoting the gay agenda are promoting a white agenda, because thats where it came from. White people told you to fight for gay rights but not one iota of it has helped black people, and it essentially had us makin deals with them to get RESIDUAL benefits. White people know if they tell you to do something everyone will follow to get on their good side and look like *the good ones* Its sad.

Last edited: