Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nobody is teaching kids not to be tolerant.
Glad you see the importance of that.
However, did you ever stop to think of the psychological damage this shyt can do to a young kid that needs female attention especially during their infant years?
Huh? Lesbians adopt kids too. I dont even understand what you're getting at.

Even the most pussified fakkit that acts like the female in the relationship, cannot do 1/100th of what a mother can do for a kid.
:what:

Dude what are you talking about?

and no one is saying homosexuality doesn't exist. I just dislike it when people try to challenge me or even call me homophobic because i don't stand or accept this shyt.

YOU DONT HAVE TO BE GAY!

Goddamn. Just let them live.

thats like asking all people to not be racist.

As long as you're not preventing people from living, working, or trying to limit their autonomy, then you're all in the clear.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Maybe you should look up the definition of homophobia before you reply like you're making a cogent point.

ho·mo·pho·bi·a (hō′mə-fō′bē-ə)
n.
1. Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men.
Behavior based on such a feeling.

con·tempt
kənˈtem(p)t/
noun
  1. 1.
    the feeling that a person or a thing is beneath consideration, worthless, or deserving scorn.

:ohlawd:

am I missing something?

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Glad you see the importance of that. Huh? Lesbians adopt kids too. I dont even understand what you're getting at.

:what:

Dude what are you talking about?

YOU DONT HAVE TO BE GAY!

Goddamn. Just let them live.

thats like asking all people to not be racist.

As long as you're not preventing people from living, working, or trying to limit their autonomy, then you're all in the clear.

Nikka, lemme make myself clear right now.

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUKK ABOUT THE WHOLE LGBT MOVEMENT AND THE PEOPLE WITHIN THEM.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nikka, lemme make myself clear right now.

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUKK ABOUT THE WHOLE LGBT MOVEMENT AND THE PEOPLE WITHIN THEM.

...but you're worried about LGBT people EXISTING and their impact on society, if you will.

Stop saying you don't care..IF YOU CARE :stopitslime:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Right but Im going a little deeper. Im saying, the entire religion is a product of Western thought. Jesus said many things in his lifetime, but we can all agree his message was overall one of peace, love and unity.

Can we really agree to that?

I mean, he said in Matthew "Don't think I came to put peace upon the earth, I came to bring not peace - but a sword."

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
...but you're worried about LGBT people EXISTING and their impact on society, if you will.

Stop saying you don't care..IF YOU CARE :stopitslime:

Again, that is my personal belief. Mine. Not yours and not the next dude. You on the other hand seem to care because if you didn't, you'd know that not everyone will agree with you. You have your beliefs and reasons and i have mine.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You said, "People who say they are for traditional marriage get called homophobic." I questioned you on what that meant because you and I both know you meant, "Marriage should be between a man and a woman." No one would ever say that unless what they were trying to say, "I have a problem with gay marriage," which would be homophobic

Again, this is why this conversation never gets anywhere. I wish you nikkas would just say, "yes, I am homophobic," instead of resorting to ridiculous strawmen like this. That's the real reason you nikkas get offended when someone compares gay rights to black rights, not because they have it easier or whatever disingenuous bullshyt you spew.
eay to skip over everything i said. its kind of what i expected