Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

Daps
Reppin
NULL
a phobia is an extreme or irrational FEAR of something.

and newsflash, the Bravo channel isn't the gay network, I watch other shows with my girlfriend on Bravo and happened to see this and was disgusted at what I was seeing.

I don't watch this bullshyt.

what other shows you watch on bravo breh? :usure:

me thinks you lying to make a point...theres nothing on bravo but real house wives...fashion....and cooking shows....:skip:

so what is it breh? :shaq:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I'm tired of hearing people say that they are tired of the "gay agenda." In most life situations, I always as myself, what if it was my kid? If my kid was gay, I'd want them to be free to marry whoever they like and it really is that simple :yeshrug:
So why doesn't it sink in that the term "gay agenda" is not in reference to gays seeking equal rights? The "gay agenda" references the media's promotion of the gay lifestyle and the way that anyone who expresses disagreement with the lifestyle is attacked.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
can someone explain what happened last night? Is Macklemore a gay rapper or something and he proposed?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You mean to tell me if you were born white you would identify with contemporary black civil rights, black centered movements, and concerns? .

The answer to that question probably says more about the mentality of white people. Most of them are selfish and don't care about black people.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
what other shows you watch on bravo breh? :usure:

me thinks you lying to make a point...theres nothing on bravo but real house wives...fashion....and cooking shows....:skip:

so what is it breh? :shaq:

my girl likes the Atlanta houswives show with NeNe and the rest of them. I personally like Million dollar listings

:manny:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how can u say because some people dont agree or understand the gay lifestyle, thst they are homophobic.

You said, "People who say they are for traditional marriage get called homophobic." I questioned you on what that meant because you and I both know you meant, "Marriage should be between a man and a woman." No one would ever say that unless what they were trying to say, "I have a problem with gay marriage," which would be homophobic.

using your logic, i must be beastialiaphobic simply because i dont agree or understand or agree with beastiality

Again, this is why this conversation never gets anywhere. I wish you nikkas would just say, "yes, I am homophobic," instead of resorting to ridiculous strawmen like this. That's the real reason you nikkas get offended when someone compares gay rights to black rights, not because they have it easier or whatever disingenuous bullshyt you spew.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
see thats what im saying...theres nothing but that kind of stuff on that network...so what is he watching over there? that hes so appalled that gay men are on it :skip:

the dude that runs the network is gay. Bravo doesn't get great ratings nationally but does well in big time markets(NY, LA)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
my girl likes the Atlanta houswives show with NeNe and the rest of them. I personally like Million dollar listings

:manny:

what black woman doesnt? :yeshrug:

my point is if youve seen those shows then youve seen plenty of gay shyt....just ignore it....i dont see what the problem is

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You said, "People who say they are for traditional marriage get called homophobic." I questioned you on what that meant because you and I both know you meant, "Marriage should be between a man and a woman." No one would ever say that unless what they were trying to say, "I have a problem with gay marriage," which would be homophobic.

Again, this is why this conversation never gets anywhere. I wish you nikkas would just say, "yes, I am homophobic," instead of resorting to ridiculous strawmen like this. That's the real reason you nikkas get offended when someone compares gay rights to black rights, not because they have it easier or whatever disingenuous bullshyt you spew.

once again Sebastian, a PHOBIA is a A FEAR of something.

disagreeing with someones lifestyle choices does not equal FEAR of their lifestyle choice.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
once again Sebastian, a PHOBIA is a A FEAR of something.

disagreeing with someones lifestyle choices does not equal FEAR of their lifestyle choice.

Maybe you should look up the definition of homophobia before you reply like you're making a cogent point.