Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
its getting to a point where people cant even publicly announc that they are for traditional marriage without being attacked and are accused of being homophobic:mindblown:

Why would anyone want to publicly announce they are for denying someone rights? Is that something you want to defend?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is teaching kids not to be tolerant. However, did you ever stop to think of the psychological damage this shyt can do to a young kid that needs female attention especially during their infant years? Even the most pussified fakkit that acts like the female in the relationship, cannot do 1/100th of what a mother can do for a kid.

and no one is saying homosexuality doesn't exist. I just dislike it when people try to challenge me or even call me homophobic because i don't stand or accept this shyt.

:russ:

ho·mo·pho·bi·a (hō′mə-fō′bē-ə)
n.
1. Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men.
2. Behavior based on such a feeling.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
That's homophobia. :comeon:

How is it getting out of hand if that show is aimed at, and airs on a network for, a specific audience?

If you had a problem with it, you wouldn't have any reason to watch it in the first place.

a phobia is an extreme or irrational FEAR of something.

and newsflash, the Bravo channel isn't the gay network, I watch other shows with my girlfriend on Bravo and happened to see this and was disgusted at what I was seeing.

I don't watch this bullshyt.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are pretty much arguing to be arguing here, speaking on a non-existent point because

(a) you didn't even see what you're rambling about
(b) couples of various backgrounds were married
(c) you are a grown man(I'm guessing) and therefore have the ability to change tv channels if you so please. There's not way anyone can ram anything down your throat so no need to exaggerate/victimize yourself here.

:manny:

:what: I'm not arguing shyt, I'm just saying I didn't like it. There's a clear distinction between an argument and an opinion. That's it, nothing more nothing less. I'm not victimizing myself, it's just clear the grammies have an agenda and I meant that figuratively but I guess we'll take everything I said literally :skip:. You honestly think they're going to let people perform on there without their approval? And I'm not saying that's a "bad" thing either. I'm just stating my opinion.

And I did see partially see his fakkit song so your point a isn't entirely true :mjpls:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a phobia is an extreme or irrational FEAR of something.

and newsflash, the Bravo channel isn't the gay network, I watch other shows with my girlfriend on Bravo and happened to see this and was disgusted at what I was seeing.

I don't watch this bullshyt.

Like I said, the shows are aimed at a specific audience. Nobody's making you watch those shows, apparently not even your girlfriend.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
You're making my point...
Right but Im going a little deeper. Im saying, the entire religion is a product of Western thought. Jesus said many things in his lifetime, but we can all agree his message was overall one of peace, love and unity. The bible keeps that as a foundation, but places emphasis on other aspects so the message is dilluted. Most critically it focuses on consequences, and the afterlife. I think the entire concept of the afterlife is counterproductive.... It promotes a mindset where people arent striving to better themselves & their community. The idea is to just hang tight, and put on airs so you can make it to heaven :dahell:

Christianity promoted a culture of passivity & obedience... and the underlying message was blurred just enough so that nearly anything could be justified "in the name of God".

From the very beginning the religion was used to control the masses:camby:

Thats my rant for the day :manny:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
There's no pushing of a Gay Agenda; it's here(Bray Wyatt voice). When Jay Z and Beyonce performance gets more attention and outrage than that bullshyt wedding from hypochrisitians there's no fighting it.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
have a look at them in action.

:wow:

White run media loves to make a mockery out of blacks, particularly black men that's why they like to showcase effeminate black gay males who've created a popular culture, i.e. shows like Real Housewives of ATL. It's mockery just like they would mock us in minstrel shows. It's either the oversexed masculine gorilla black man, or the extremely effeminate trapped in a fat black woman's body. :scusthov: They perpetuate that shyt to make fun of black men, white men are extremely insecure. Look at that poster @M617 always comparing his business to black posters, all them homoerotic undertones he tries to play off.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
So you can't answer the question then.

how can u say because some people dont agree or understand the gay lifestyle, thst they are homophobic.

using your logic, i must be beastialiaphobic simply because i dont agree or understand or agree with beastiality

little4209

All Star
Daps
I'm tired of hearing people say that they are tired of the "gay agenda." In most life situations, I always as myself, what if it was my kid? If my kid was gay, I'd want them to be free to marry whoever they like and it really is that simple :yeshrug:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
White run media loves to make a mockery out of blacks, particularly black men that's why they like to showcase effeminate black gay males who've created a popular culture, i.e. shows like Real Housewives of ATL. It's mockery just like they would mock us in minstrel shows. It's either the oversexed masculine gorilla black man, or the extremely effeminate trapped in a fat black woman's body. :scusthov: They perpetuate that shyt to make fun of black men, white men are extremely insecure. Look at that poster @M617 always comparing his business to black posters, all them homoerotic undertones he tries to play off.

I've noticed this too now that I watch television very critically, at one point I'd brush these things off and pay them no mind.

:wow: