Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Damn near every show on the Bravo network works homosexuality into it.

This is a show with TWO Black male hosts, and both of them are flaming homosexuals, this is getting out of hand.

fashion-queens-8.jpg

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

This is a show with TWO Black male hosts, and both of them are flaming homosexuals, this is getting out of hand.

fashion-queens-8.jpg

this is what people are defending

Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF is this gay marriage bs I just saw on the grammys..a bunch of men getting married together and crying like little b*tches. I am pissed right now that they keep forcing the issue and we just have to deal with it, they have more power and support than blacks...

I just wanted to vent and if you are gay f*ck you too

:leon:
didnt realize there was a law requiring mandatory watching of the grammys....

:dahell:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
more people are waking up,been telling you huemanoids of this since thee :hamster: dayze..

in fact i should just put that disclaimer in my siggy to cover my tracks..

funny dough,at least 75-80% off thee shyt i was lambasted&clowned for as wild "conspiracy" theories is coming to undeniable fruition,but i glean little satisfaction for being right anymore..:manny:

EDIT: I didn't watch thee grammies last night,what went down..?

aside from thee gay agenda shyt was there any illuminazi symbolism popping off in thee performances..?

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
What is your problem here?

Should we not tell kids to be TOLERANT?

I have heard of NO schools FORCING homosexuality. AT. ALL.

teaching kids to be tolerant thuogh? I've seen tons of that.

The same goes for race, gender, appearance, and a multitude of things kids have to understand about the world.

Gays exist...you might as well learn to live with them.

Nobody is teaching kids not to be tolerant. However, did you ever stop to think of the psychological damage this shyt can do to a young kid that needs female attention especially during their infant years? Even the most pussified fakkit that acts like the female in the relationship, cannot do 1/100th of what a mother can do for a kid.

and no one is saying homosexuality doesn't exist. I just dislike it when people try to challenge me or even call me homophobic because i don't stand or accept this shyt.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is teaching kids not to be tolerant. However, did you ever stop to think of the psychological damage this shyt can do to a young kid that needs female attention especially during their infant years? Even the most pussified fakkit that acts like the female in the relationship, cannot do 1/100th of what a mother can do for a kid.

and no one is saying homosexuality doesn't exist. I just dislike it when people try to challenge me or even call me homophobic because i don't stand or accept this shyt.

That's homophobia. :comeon:

fashion-queens-8.jpg

How is it getting out of hand if that show is aimed at, and airs on a network for, a specific audience?

If you had a problem with it, you wouldn't have any reason to watch it in the first place.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Im being real with you, fam. You know Im right.

Im not suggesting that everyone throw a goddamn gay parade in their own house, but when you start talking about gay people merely being shown on TV, and asking for rights we all enjoy, as some sort of "agenda" then you completely lose me. I find it offensive to attempt to deny others the same basic right to life, liberty and happiness--- especially coming from a category of people that should know better.

The only time these white social conservatives stop hating on black folks, is when they hate on gays, muslims, hispanics, asians, ext....go to any white supremacist site, and see how closely their feelings on the grammys are aligned with yours. Thats bogus, b.

:whistle: Look what just happened to get a "bump" after the grammies!

http://www.st0rmfr0nt.org/forum/t935886/

These dudes don't see how they come across with that nonsense and sound the same way as some as those cats.