Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Actually I dont hate any man at all, just be cool about things...everyone has own beliefs by why always cause the mass hysteria?

Im being real with you, fam. You know Im right.

Im not suggesting that everyone throw a goddamn gay parade in their own house, but when you start talking about gay people merely being shown on TV, and asking for rights we all enjoy, as some sort of "agenda" then you completely lose me. I find it offensive to attempt to deny others the same basic right to life, liberty and happiness--- especially coming from a category of people that should know better.

The only time these white social conservatives stop hating on black folks, is when they hate on gays, muslims, hispanics, asians, ext....go to any white supremacist site, and see how closely their feelings on the grammys are aligned with yours. Thats bogus, b.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I just felt some type of way about how macklemore is using hip hop as a platform to push the gay agenda. answer this, woukld nelly be able to use Country music as a platform to push civil and equal rights for black folks, systematic racism and discrimination against blacks and anti police brutality against blacks. Would Country music let that shyt fly? :comeon:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Homosexuality is an alternative lifestyle. That means that it's not normal, dumbfukk.

Get it right too. I'm not opposed to gays loving themselves, having equal rights, or any of that. I'm against their lifestyle being shoved down my throat, and I'm against the discrimination of people who don't agree with the lifestyle. Your dumbass is talking about things that are completely irrelevant to what I said. I quoted you to refute your comparison of blacks and white racists. I quoted you to illustrate how silly it is to compare gays to blacks. If you're too stupid to respond to what I actually said then you should've just kept or moving.

Can you tell me their lifestyle being shoved down your throat?:beli:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
its not about me being afraid of everyone accepting it..time and place for everything.....A man should be able to watch a little show without political/controversial arguments..there are forum for that if they would like to talk..this is the brainwashing/forced propocanda... that is messed up.

i think u guys are exposed more to homosexuality when you argue against it then when u watch tv. i watch tv all the time and i notice that HBO shows always have to have a gay character and some gay sex, but i barely notice it. i hit the :scusthov: face and turn away and then im back to the storyline without missing a beat and gay sex spends less than 3 seconds on my mind. we both watch the same tv and i feel alot less exposed to gays than u because it doesnt bother me or mean shyt to me but it enrages u so it spends alot more time in ur head.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im being real with you, fam. You know Im right.

Im not suggesting that everyone throw a goddamn gay parade in their own house, but when you start talking about gay people merely being shown on TV, and asking for rights we all enjoy, as some sort of "agenda" then you completely lose me. I find it offensive to attempt to deny others the same basic right to life, liberty and happiness--- especially coming from a category of people that should know better.

The only time these white social conservatives stop hating on black folks, is when they hate on gays, muslims, hispanics, asians, ext....go to any white supremacist site, and see how closely their feelings on the grammys are aligned with yours. Thats bogus, b.

besides free marriage in all states what other freedoms dont they have though? educate me..they are high in all places..executives, CEO's, they can shop, hell they have $$ so they have serious power, they can run for office, that can piss in the same bathroom buy same mansions..what freedoms do they not have? This is where I am lost? they can even walk down the street holding hands being flamboyant as they want? What more do they want? everyone to be like them? they have acceptance, I dont know what they are reaching for and what you mean by them having rights denied, along with liberty and happiness? Like I said they have more rights than minorities. can damn sure get a job faster with same qualifications, and collectively have a much higher impact on the country with rights.

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
besides free marriage in all states what other freedoms dont they have though? educate me..they are high in all places..executives, CEO's, they can shop, hell they have $$ so they have serious power, they can run for office, that can piss in the same bathroom buy same mansions..what freedoms do they not have? This is where I am lost? they can even walk down the street holding hands being flamboyant as they want? What more do they want? everyone to be like them? they have acceptance, I dont know what they are reaching for and what you mean by them having rights denied, along with liberty and happiness? Like I said they have more rights than minorities. can damn sure get a job faster with same qualifications, and collectively have a much higher impact on the country with rights.

Well the fact that they have to fight like hell for a basic right we all enjoy of course doesnt signify any anti-gay bias that operates throughout this country. They should just be happy they get to breathe the same air we do, and shut up and stay hidden.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Can you tell me their lifestyle being shoved down your throat?:beli:
The gay lifestyle is being shoved down everyone's throat through the media. Less than 4% of people in this country identify as being homosexual, yet you can't turn on the TV without being exposed to them. Look at the Jason Collins thing. Nobody cared/cares that he's gay, but him coming out was somehow a national story that even the president spoke on.

Like I said, you can't even express opposition to the lifestyle without being attacked and forced to back track. We've seen countless examples of athletes or public figures being forced to apologize and back track after expressing feelings of opposition toward the homosexual lifestyle.I don't oppose gays having equal rights and all of that, but their rights shouldn't infringe upon my rights. I also shouldn't feel as though I can't express feelings of opposition without being discriminated against.